Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
For about a year, ive smoked no more than twice a month, and I would usually smoke less than .3 grams on those outings. I stopped smoking 5 days ago, and my test is in roughly 2 weeks. Ive read that infrequent users will probably pass a hair test. What do you think? Im 22, 185, 5'9", fairly active with a decent metabolism

Other urls found in this thread:

420magazine.com/forums/420-drug-testing/214509-i-passed-psychemedics-hair-follicle-drug-test-6-days-clean.html
jurathek.de/showdocument.php?session=1672488894&ID=6206&referrer=478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're pretty fucked

This is for a hair test btw. I have short hair and i'm willing to cut it if anything

Could you maybe get a hair from someone that doesn't smoke and use that?

Don't think it works like that.

shave it bald mate, you want to be as close to skin, aim to make your scalp bleed.

you're fucked degenerate, shave off all your body hair

not OP, but most places that require a hair test also require a minimum length. the one I took required 1.5 inches minimum.

OP, you're fucked. No products will help you beat a hair test.

drink tons of liquid and vitamin c
if possible do exercises that lead to excessive sweating.
your system is clean after 1 week

>hair test
no company's gunna do a hair test for a job. At best they'll do a mouth swab or make you do a piss test, and with how infrequent a smoker you are you "might" be fine. Drink lots of water and cranberry juice, do a lot of exercise.

>Ive read that infrequent users will probably pass a hair test.

wrong. if you've smoked it one time, it will show up in your hair, until that part of your hair that you had when you smoked it is cut off.
your hair is like a timeline of your drug use, with the oldest being at the end, and the most recent being at the scalp.

The company I work for did. It's more expensive, but since they have a VERY low turnover rate and the job requires a government security clearance, a hundred bucks for a hair test is nothing to them.

that weed looks like shit lmao

this guy is right though. Exercise, sweat it out, drink lots of fluids and you'll be 100% clean

>What do you think? Im 22, 185, 5'9"
You're short

exercise and vitamin C doesn't do shit for a hair test. read what OP wrote.

If the last time you smoked was 5 days ago and the test is in 2 weeks it will be really close but most likely it will be positive.

Try to drink at least 4 liters of ice tea everyday, don't use cleaners, most tests nowadays also test them.

Oh thought it was a piss test, with a hair test you're fucked

Hair tests can sometimes detect signs even after 90 days since the last use. There is no, sweating it out or any bullshit like that.

The only option to would be to shave your head completely, im not sure how your workplace would react however. Maybe they would opt for a blood or urine test, which you should pass after being 2 weeks clean and an infrequent user.

There are shampoos that are supposed to work for it. I've never tried them and can't speak to their effectiveness.

>There are shampoos that are supposed to work for it.

The do not work.

Ur fucked, kiddo
Nice bag of reggies

you could try this

420magazine.com/forums/420-drug-testing/214509-i-passed-psychemedics-hair-follicle-drug-test-6-days-clean.html

Yup I had a hair test. Once I got the job started smoking again like a chimney.

Luckily my previous job had random testing so I didn't smoke for about a year so I was clean.

I've read if you smoke one time you'll probably pass a hair test. Any more than that and you're probably fucked.

OP is fucked. If you have a take a hair test, might as well just tell them you're not gonna pass it because you used to smoke but you quit. Probably won't make a difference but I've actually heard of people who did that and still got the offer, sometimes with conditions of "rehab" or future drug tests to make sure you're clean.

I would say you are safe dude, if it turns out to be somehow minimal positive on THC tell them you are often around people who smoke.
I've had to do two hair test for some drivers license bullshit and they explicitly asked if I stay around people who smoke. Because it may have an influence on the test result. Although it's pretty uncommon they might believe you or let you piss for clarification or something.

Btw my hair test was done I don't know how to call it in English. But you can use its result in court. And I accidentally smoked two or three times while drunk nothing showed up.

jurathek.de/showdocument.php?session=1672488894&ID=6206&referrer=478

It's on German though, they say that a hair test can easily detect drugs like cocaine and so on even when taken at only some occasions. While cannabis if smoked less than on 3 occasions a week might not produce reliable results.