Should women be allowed to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

no they cannot think straight and emotionally unstable. They are smart and intelligent, but naive.

I think rednecks shouldn't be allowed to vote
or maybe even all people living in rural areas with minimal education, they are just so uninformed

yes - hopefully we get more of them voting and disasters like trump can be avoided in the future

Do you have backing for this evidence?

No just rural areas. People in the urban areas are uninformed.

Put simply, no.
Because then you end up with an overly empathetic welfare state that implodes under the weight of too many takers and not enough makers.

See every nation currently allowing women to vote being at some stage of this.

I am very sorry to say that women are the destroyers of civilisation from within, they will ruin what men built.

Anyone receiving any kind of government assistance and is not a productive member of society should not be allowed to vote.

Period.

Well, aren't the urban people the ones in offices and skyscrapers?

Well, there are all those signs the feminists have been holding saying, "I wish I had as many rights as a gun" ...and guns aren't allow in 99% of polling places, so I guess the women should be banned too

Maybe? What does that have to do with it?

yes. live longer and you will know what I mean. This stuff you need to learn by yourself. Even some of the realist says that democracy is not a good system.

this, first reply - best reply

And here we have one of the rednecks I was talking about.

people who aren't 'productive' are still subject to government rules, as such they deserve representation and voting.

And here is one of the parasites that I was talking about.

Get a job faggot.

>Because then you end up with an overly empathetic welfare state that implodes under the weight of too many takers and not enough makers.
some welfare is good though. even hitler (who didn't allow women in high positions) had a MASS welfare

>destroyers of civilization/muh feminism
They can vote in Japan
They can vote in Syria (being destroyed by the west and isis, not women)
They can vote in Iran
They can vote in Russia
They can vote in Estern Europe
They can vote in Chile

As for the west, that's being destroyed by white guilt and braindead people. Not ''women being allowed to vote''

Anyone who lives in an urban area should Not be allowed to vote. For God's sake the dumb fucks voted for the Hildebeast the last time around.

No, you don't get to choose what sort of pizza is being ordered if you don't chip in.

>masses of women realise they can't vote because they're on child support or provided by husband
>all become career childless womyn
>hello muslim replacement labour

So what you are saying is permanent residents,illegal immigrants and prisoners etc should be allowed to vote. Because they are subject to laws and decisions.

Only white, landowning males over the age of 26. Founding Fathers got that one right, and ya'll mother fuckers thought you could do better. smh

they aren't retarded farmers

they don't have as many rights as a gun

plus MEN are dictating what women do with their bodies, like abortion

>hurrrrr welfare is bad
you realize that as more jobs become automated in the next decade or two welfare is going to be a necessity for half the country; there just aren't going to be enough jobs for everyone, skilled or unskilled (we are seeing that already). Lmao just pull yourself up by your bootstraps get a job and wait for the wealth to trickle down is the battle cry of the severely retarded and shortsighted and I'm not sure how your education system failed you so badly.

you sound no different to the college students who say that muslims are peaceful all from their experience

thanks for the evidence btw

Can we compromise?

Put pepperoni on 3/5 of the pizza

We'll call it the 3/5 compromise.

No, in fact voting rights should either be given at random to a small amount of populous (around 5k per 1mil) or voting rights should be a temporary custom to earn which you had to pass an exam and it would expire in 2 or 4 years.

Government rules are about more than who gets pizza. It's also about who can be killed by the state or forced into prison.

Possibly - maybe with the exception of the illegal immigrants because their participation is in bad faith. They literally aren't supposed to be in the country.

I don't get how voting isn't compulsory in other countries. 'Straya laughing at you Amerifats.

all women have the fundamental human right to a chariot

urban people are the clever people with degrees, working in offices and wearing suits

And you realise as this happens there will not be enough welfare for everyone and the system will implodes.

When you shrink your worker base, you shrink the taxpayer and consumer base.

Do you even into basic economics.

It's actually not a matter of gender, but of contribution. Only taxpayers should be allowed to vote: they are the only ones who should decide what to spend their money in.

Problem with women is most of them don't pay taxes, so they shouldn't vote.

And what has Trump done since he took office, besides have his executive orders shut down and have the FBI investigate him only 1 month in?

Well in that case i do have evidence but you wont like it, want to hear it?

absolutely not, men and traps only >:c

and ''who'' creates this exam?

what questions are you given in this exam?

Pay or eat what is ordered and be fucking grateful someone let you have a slice or two.

The "retarded farmers" are the ones who voted for Trump.

Not to mention the wealth they generate

If only taxpayers vote, then they'll just be greedy and remove shit for people who are actually in need (not NEET leeches btw)

Also, women will stop being mothers, and start working because they want the right to vote , then you have no replacement rate

Because everyone who lives outside of the city and isn't progressive is a farmer?

Generally, if you check most iMDB user ratings, the women tend to rate films a lot higher generously, despite their amount of votes being lower sometimes. Demographics for Beauty and the Beast, Fifty Shades Darker, Suicide Squad, Rogue One, and The Force Awakens.

I just wanted some form of graphs or numerals tbh, no matter what they say

>Also, women will stop being mothers, and start working because they want the right to vote
I'm pretty sure they will change their entire lifestyle to be able to insert a paper in a box once every 4 years.

No, this is not true.
If it was then why were poor people given the vote by people who owned land?

There are tons of evidence backing it up. There are some women who act and think like men, usually the ones who's been abandoned with child and had no support throughout their life, they get really ugly and man-like around their 50's, this kind of women actually can and maybe should vote, but any girl you see having a make up, younger than 40, chatting on smartphone - hell no.

yeah, voted a literal retard

Before anybody chipping in, please stop swaying from the topic here we only to discuss about women voting rights.

The Quran already said that men are born to be leader. leader of the family, the mosque ,army etc. Allah already creates and knows the capability of men and women. Both are great creature, however women are created weaker than man and man are assigned to protect them, not hurt them (inb4 beating their wives). This is all in the Quran if you are even a bit curious or hardworking you can research this on your own.

They will because feminist recruitment

Do you??

Do you into automation?

We aren't shrinking the labor pool. Innovation does. Where do you think all these labor jobs fucking go?

The automation owners can just be taxed more - distribute it to the consumers and that will keep the consumer base going,

Or you know, just let everything collapse because 'muh fairness'

well, cities are also where nigs and sandy bee keepers live. Take what you will

How's your wife's son?

Who the fuck cares, whoever wants to. Questions involving political events, statements, international stuff, so that we know he is actually following politics and is not a random baboon like me who doesn't give two shits.

there are chinlet nu-male men sitting in starbucks on their smartphones too. '''liking''' everything stacy posts

Islam should go back to the east, no more Islam in the west thanks.

Islam should be treated in the west like Christianity is treated in the worst places of Islamic nations.

Fucking faggot Google the 3/5 compromise.

Jesus Christ people are fucking dumb

>some smelly bearded freak wrote a book in the middle of some desert 1000 years ago
>scientific evidence

People of Colour don't really vote.

Think that every one can get into robotic repair or coding.

There needs to be entry level positions.

Also when companies realise they have no consumers to sell shit to, they will either change or go broke

not man enough to raise a child?

I like you

No, pay.

Fucking work.

Yes thats what I said people would not like it. But do you guys even read the Quran translation and understand it. Honestly it have the answer to all. One of the example, it already says in it that the universe is shape like a long cone and its ever expanding.

Then how do democrats win elections?

Everything was going great until they were allowed to vote

No, everybody who lives outside the city is a RETARDED farmer.

Learn to read you illiterate pig fucker

Not stupid enough to raise someone else's spawn cuckboy

But there's no evidence in the Qoron. Just some sandniggers writing. No different to someone writing some random shit in their diary. No different to a feminist who writes about ''men being inferior''.

I was asking for evidence from tests.

dumb people of all races. men and women

Says the basement dwelling teenage cunt

Yes.

Only sandniggers would say otherwise.

proof?

we live longer
women don't die giving birth
we went to space
no masses of european wars (napoleon etc)
no colonialism
etc

I'm not saying that these are achievements from women's vote, but I'm just saying that we still progressed. are we all dying at 30 and living in caves right now?

Let me tell you a secret about human. human are weak. There are a lot inside and outside of this world we still dont know. Heck if you ever read medical or any kind of book, 10-20% of the current knowledge is basically assumption. We dont even know what is going on inside our body and you expect to understand how the world works? Human are naive and weak and hence the Quran is given from Allah as a guidance in this world. Proof? like I said do you even read the Quran english translation ?

>white
why only white?

>landowning
>george soros and friends buy all the land
>oy veyy everyone lives under our rule now

>males
still no proof that men are better voters than women

you sound like the idiot who would refuse to date a woman because she's had 30 previous partners. can't pleasure her. just like the 30 previous idiots

So what's your solution to the war we all live? Under some dictatorship?

if you can't trust humans, you can;t trust anyone being able to vote

My god, i thought we are talking about woman voting rights? do you even 13 bruh ?

Your words is clouded by your emotion right now and you expect a beneficial conversation?

If you honestly think an automated factory employs the same number of laborers as a factory using nothing but manpower then I've got news for you.

You're fucking retarded.

I have a job.

I pay taxes.

I don't receive welfare

You still don't know what the 3/5 compromise is.

Retarded farmers, smh

At least I can read.

Enjoy that swinepucci faggot

I guess fuck people who rent apartments, amirite?

I used to think yes, but after hearing about how "Trudeau fever" determined the Canadian prime minister, I now have serious doubts.

Feminism is now mainstream. There may be other things, but that's all I really need.

I'm a feminist myself, and I'm male.

If you look at nearly all of the elites in the world, causing all these wars, it's all MEN.

Bait, but that's nover stopped anyone has it?

Anyway as insane as you are I think we can both agree that not all women are naive and that not all men aren't. If we really care about "non-naive" people voting then might as well set up tests for naiveness and then allow people to vote based on that.

that was just a joke. they just preferred him as a politician over the others

Bait, but that's nover stopped anyone has it?

Anyway as insane as you are I think we can both agree that not all women are naive and that not all men aren't. If we really care about "non-naive" people voting then might as well set up tests for naiveness and then allow people to vote based on that..

>feminism is mainstream

KEK

There should only be one vote per family, since the man is the head of the family and is the one to interact with the outside world the most the man gets to vote.

who makes these tests? and what kind of question will they're be?

We don't get to keep knuckledraggers as humble servants now and that raised the crime rate since they have more freedom and not dominated by white culture

no.

That's because all the elites are men. Hillary Clinton was starting to imply that she would go to war with Russia by the end of her campaign. I didn't like trump, but I supported him because I didn't want to go to war against a country that has nuclear weapons.
If you think about it, it makes sense why she would go to war. She thinks she needs to prove her strength as the first female president, and a winning a war against another superpower would do the trick. The problem is that even if we win, there would still be millions of deaths if a single nuke was detonated in either country, and I couldn't support that.

I like that argument, women should have the same rights as a gun.
>Sold by the ones that made them to only those best shipped to handle them.
>Not allowed in many public spaces.
>Usually kept in the home where they are most useful.
>Not allowed to vote.

Sounds great, when can we start?

this is why I'm also a feminist