"you watched Tom Brady play?"

"you watched Tom Brady play?"

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya and I was there when his wins were stripped for cheating too

yes he was a good friend until the deflatgate

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

litteral goat

"You watched one of the greatest quarterbacks take an undefeated team and lose against a literal autist?"

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time

TFW started rooting for the Pats as a form of rebellion, growing up in western New York. Can't see Brady 8 times per year. Still get to see him once per year. Feels okay man.

brady is the goat

"Yes, I was once a bandwagoner myself, before the Cowboys... Before the Dak times..."

Actual literal pottery.

Dark times

Dark times

>Before the Dak times...

dumb cuckposter

Did i ever tell you about chairs , Luke?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

BRAVO LUCAS

Biggest upset of all time

I got to witness the GOAT

that would be the 2001 Super Bowl, pats - rams

The patriots were 14.5 dogs, the giants were 13.5.

It's close but 01 super bowl for sure, especially with 9/11 factored in and a rookie quarter back winning it

BRAVO!

>Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function.
goddammit lucas