Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=QGNfrNJZin4
youtu.be/6zwGXB2vA_8
youtu.be/YHbJZlCStsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA

apologize

I liked the other movies more than this one. Didn't have too much going on. Villain was ok.

09 is still the best

Stop promoting your shitty YouTube channel here

I didn't even like Star Trek but the movie was fun as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGNfrNJZin4

The motorcycle-jump-teleporter scene in Beyond was better and more exciting.

It's boring and most of these critics means shit only few of them matters.

6/10

>no mccoy on the cover

fuck this shit

It wasn't as interesting to me since they showed it in the trailers but the escape from downed Enterprise with Kirk and Chekov(r.i.p.) was dope.

Who's the stupid looking OC alien on the poster? And why are they going for the Neon Demon colour scheme on all their posters? Does this movie actually have colour and not look like shit like everything else JJ Abrams has ever touched?

Will a Star Trek movie ever reach 'VGER' levels of smart again?

jj abrams star trek films are way better than his star wars film, better OST, better actors, better world building, more tension, better villians, better heroes

I want to watch it just because there's apparently a hot alien bitch as the lead.

Kek fucking of course not.

For this movie Simon Pegg was more concerned about Sulu having a husband than he was about the villain having a motivation or plan which made any sense.

Why is Kirk so in my face? He's on the poster twice. Chris Pine isn't putting asses into seats and no one cares about Kirk without Shatner. This is just common sense.

Better, faster, stronger. Can anyone stop the ever increasing JJ "Alakazam" Arbrams?

Ok? There's a reason everyone wanted JJ to direct Star Wars after watching Star Trek 09.

this triggered me

>hes raping her

makes me uncomfortable

the beard does a nice job at hiding all the plastic surgery.

he fucked her for sure. like at least the night before that was filmed

>fa/tv/irgins will think this is alpha.
He's already become a creepy old man.

>her uncofmrtoable body language
>he keeps molesting her on camera anyway
>her literally grabbing ahold of and leaning her head onto quentos shoulder for help
>quento doesn't even notice she wants protection because he's gay lmao

cringekino

Into Darkness is shit, I love Cucumber's Khan though.

>better OST
Sabatoge says your wrong

>better actors
They're the same in all of them, and this one had that-Indian-lady from The Expanse/Mass Effect

>better world building
The practical effects/sets in Beyond went way beyond the previous two

>more tension
None of them have any tension, since you know the main cast can't die

>better villians
They all have the same exact out-to-get-revenge villain

>better heroes
Shit, I just got trolled hard.

Jalior a CUTE

Video link

Shes asking for it

What the actual fuck they both look like they took rampant turns on her and she looked like she was asking for it the fucking slut

youtu.be/6zwGXB2vA_8

Sofia wanted a threesome and Zack only agreed to get some action with Chris who put up with it or Sofia, at least that's what I'm picturing as I'm masturbating to this

but apparently hunchback simon gets to be .

Whats wrong with british whores?
youtu.be/YHbJZlCStsA

That interviewer talking about sex with 5 guys and black guys at the end what the fuck i watch?

thought you were kidding but BIG

I can't think of a third film in a series that did as much as Beyond did to change the direction. Kirk is still nuKirk but he's nowhere near as rash as he was, and much more level headed. Bones and Spock's scenes could have been an episode of TOS, they were great and gave us a dynamic we hadn't seen that much.

nah she is actively trying to ignore him in a "please just fuck off already" kind of way

if she did fuck him she clearly regrets it and i don't blame her

Even Into Darkness?