Trumps a traitor

Trumps a traitor

Other urls found in this thread:

presidency.ucsb.edu/data/popularity.php?pres=40&sort=dis&direct=DESC&Submit=DISPLAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like someone needs his bottle and nappy-nap.

trump is the best president ever and soon all the fucking mexicans will be rounded up and it will be magnificent and no this is not donald himself i have someone else to do my typing you faggot

You tell em bubba

Well duh!

Trump is the best President of all time!

Wrong

He Broke the White house's Protocol and Served Dinner to The Saudi Arabian Prince..

Dont cry kid, its Just Politics, He Fooled you like the Fools you are.

You're absolutely right

No trump supporter will ever believe anything that doesn't stroke their god emperor's cock

Fake news! Sad!

Defend this republicuck

Kek too true

Bill Clinton's Low Point:

37% approval

( Jun 5-6, 1993)

5 months into office, not 573 days

presidency.ucsb.edu/data/popularity.php?pres=40&sort=dis&direct=DESC&Submit=DISPLAY

Still much much better then Trump by a long shot. The way he is going it is only going lower.

"I don't care how many or how much they like shit, it's still shit"

Look four faggots that fucked up.

Not even close buddy. He makes dubya look like Einstein.

Well that is a deceptive interpretation

Literally the worst president in American history

How can someone chosen by Kek, a meme god dreamt up by obese manchildren who shitpost on the internet and mooch off their parents be so shit at the job he was chosen to do?

Oh wait

>Mantra of someone who can't think past 20 years of American History

It's the same mantra of every party who didn't win the POTUS spot. However, Trump has been doing some really, reaaaalllly shady shit. Him and his whole crew. My money is on the fact that we'll find him and his cronies being in the pockets of Putin and other unsavory enemies of this nation and its values.

>mfw Trump will die in prison

i actually have no idea

what is deceptive interpretation?

I don't think it is as common as it is now. It could be because of the Internet and mass communication. But if you looked at objectively according to people Obama and Trump are the two worse Presidents ever. You can disagree with things that Obama did but he got things done that helped people and had a scandal free presidency (yes you could point some out but those would be stretching and have dubious evidence). Trump is already under a siege if shady actions and has already had to let people go for being or looking dirty. I can't understand why you can think Obama was worse then Trump when you look at all this shit he has done or has been trying.

>according to people Obama and Trump are the two worse Presidents ever.

people forgot about Bush so easily

Well when you consider in factors like inflation then other Presidents have spent as much as Obama has to increase inflation. For for instance increased the debt percentage wise more then he did and consider inflation spent just as much and even more then Obama. Sure you could say he was in office longer and there was WWII going on to excuse it. But even Woodrow Wilson spent even more then Obama taking inflation into consideration. That picture only looks at the numbers and not the meaning of the numbers behind it to make an invalid point in a simplistic manner.

Obama washed away the hatred for Bush Jr. for Democrats and Super charged it for Republicans. Trump super charged the hatred of Democrats. Might not be true but that is what seems to have happened.

Bump

President bump

Yes we're aware 50% doesn't like him lol they're called pussy boy liberals like you.