I am looking for the new fappening set including jessica nigri. Any one to share with this fellow user?

I am looking for the new fappening set including jessica nigri. Any one to share with this fellow user?

jessica nigri is a slut for kids

fuck this ugly six head.

interested

bump

not asking for your opinion. just share the set or gtfo.

look here you little dick faggit

you have come to the wrong place bfag

hose aren't a thing

> wut
butthurt too much?

Find a pick where she isn't covering her massive forehead of death.

shut up and share! I want to see her nippies

why would I be butthurt?

There are no nudes

Where the Britney tape at

same fag

A big forehead means intelligence. Not something to be ashamed of. On the other hand your little dick needs to be something kept hidden from public.

someone is a lil faggit

Lol if you wouldn't pound that pussy to dust. That's a sign ur a punk bitch. Only a goofy fucker would turn her down.

> wow

we have a genius here.

no it doesnt you dumb cunt hahhaha, that what you mum tell you?

samefag

Really? I was sure there was...at least her nippies.

>follows up with an insult because he actually believes the first part of his post

Lmao you're a fucking retard

she has a sextape. you gotta buy it off her website though

Some delicious Fappening copy-pasta. Spread the word.

> Did [celeb] leak?

Unless you've already read about them in a news report or they're a WWE member, most likely not. Sup Forums has seen a huge increase in troll reports starting about 24 hours after the first leak.

> Will [celeb] leak?

Probably not. Any rumored "lists" have proven unreliable, a combination of wishful thinking and acknowledgement of nudes that aren't up for trade and thus certainly not up for leak.

> Is this pic of [celeb] legit?

Hard maybe. If you got it from celebjihad and can't find it anywhere else, probably not. If you got it from several sites, it's more likely real.

> Where are the pics leaking?

In private vola rooms primarily. Don't ask for an invitation, you won't get one. The main one was a sight to see the first night after the leaks: 3000 members and seemingly most of them trolls. It got nuked, and the traders have been (rightly) stingy ever since.

> Why now?

No one really knows. One theory is that Emma Watson leaks were released on one year anniversary of original Fappening "hacker" conviction to prove a point. This devalued some datasets that got posted. WWE guy (now guys) decided to join on later.

> What do we do?

Don't believe anyone. Don't doubt anyone. Don't ask for anything. Dont expect anything. Sup Forums and let Sup Forums

i know hahahahahahha

Nope your's said while fucking her in missionary position. Now be a good boy and share fag.

you 12 faggit? get off Sup Forums for 6 years

same fag

I did read she was part of the batch with the WWE girls. So maybe shits real. Maybe.

woo wee u r a fag

no you! (( fag ))

get gud?

I don't like fake tits.

Ahh at least someone with intelligence...

>no proof she was part of the fappening besides op reading some user saying she totally was

SHARE THIS user. I KNOW YOU HAVE IT.

fake.....o real desu?

The filename literally says "fakes" you literal retard

>implying Niggri even has nipples

it literally says fake right in the file name you stupid fucker.

Look at the sides of her hips, those are bikini ties.

Fuck you're an idiot.

naming it "fakes" doesn't make it fake shithead. Here's a fake thrumph for reference.

and there goes my appetite

Did she ever do Yennefer?

It was pointed out how it was a shop there's nothing left to say dipshit

Your autism is showing.

I dont think so

Anybody have gifs of her? I like to watch her jiggle.

want to see her butthole

she's disgusting, even before I saw his

We all are user, we all are. Probably he butthole is bleached and/or fake too.

Is the fappening over? I haven't seen anything new in a couple days now.

Who is this bitch & more importantly why has she not been personally covered in my man butter yet?

Difficult to argue it "began". The "celeb" leaks (Emma Watson and her gang of C-celebs) appeared to prove a point rather than suggest anything was actually dropping. The WWE stuff was real and raw, but it's not my scene.

If Jessica Nigri really did have nudes leaked then some basement dweller woulda posted them already. Haven't heard anything about it .

This, I won't argue that she doesn't have a fivehead and that she looks a little funny but at the end of the day she still has an insanely hot body
I'd destroy her pussy if I ever got the chance

this!