Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

gr8 b8 m8.

Jk, its shit.

Weak try!

Um , those are hickies from her dad you fucking kissless autistic piece of shit

Inb4 nigger hickies

>Hit her in the throat
>she didnt get hit in the throat
kys op

I'd prefer different b8 m8
try nigger thread perhaps "you mad white boi & muh dik" or something
for starters have also this
>pic related

>girlfriend
In the off chance this isn't bait, just do her a favor and off yourself so whoever the "paintballgunner" is, can rightfully claim her as his.

That pic is worse b8 than OP

i legit don't see anything wrong with it

Stale copypasta.

Every fucking day with this thread...

You need her to come with you and she needs to tell them exactly where and when she got hit.

Honestly they probably won't be able to do anything, but I hope she is okay and they get her attackers.

That pic makes me angry.

this old copy pasta AGAIN?!?!?!

When your copypasta is so old, is rotting

You know what will make you cry?

>The fact shes fucking other dudes.

Quick shoot her with a paintball gun.

In the slim chance that this is not bait-
>paintballs leave symmetrical welts.
>Those are hickies
>your gf is a lying cunt

>being this new

This again? Fuck off.

What the fuck do these fags like so much about this shit copy pasta? Back in my day we had good copypasta I would go as far as to say even excellent! I remember the days When an oldfag could proudly display his dominance on this sub through memes and triforce. Now I come back to this shithole and all I can is trannies and loli threads. Where are the epic breads? Where are the raids? Where are the new memes that we can bitch about normies stealing? This site has gone to hell really fast. It reminds me of the time I was walking and spageggio's fell out of my pocket (bet you newfags don't know that one) I am seriously so sick of this shit I am about to literally start screaming. You guys want great content and fresh memes again? Then stop driving us oldfags away. We have plenty of new and exclusive spots but none feel like home.

thats one ugly bitch

We had this thread a week ago, good try though OP.

your gf is cheating on you with whom I shall not name. those arent paintballs those are hickies

I call bullshit we all know women aren't real

This thread again, lol. Anyone can go on Google and check for themselves that paintball bruises don't look like that.

Do you have a life OP?

>In the slim chance that this is not bait-
There is no chance, slim or otherwise
It is bait
You are new