I live in the worst state in the US. Can you guess it?

I live in the worst state in the US. Can you guess it?

What is the best state in the US? I am genuinely curious.

You live in Alabama. The best is New York (this fact annoys Califags).

I'm guessing Minnesota.
>nice place but cold as fuck
>user visited there recently

It's gotta be in the south. Gonna say Alabama

Objectively, gotta be Mississippi

Fuck that, I cam to guess CA was the shit whole OP is in. Fuck this state.

I'll just tell you I've lived in NJ my whole life.
I dont know anything about other states except I hate my own.

>New York
>California
Fuck those places, I'd rather live in the United States, where freedom exists.

Nah, he's in WV

I'm guesting Wyoming because I heard the state is the most hick state in US.(except Alaska)

t. home schooled flyover resident

Fuck off Cletus

OP lives in OK.

there is no other shithole on the planet worse than Oklahoma.

Worst state is California.

A Jewish degenerate cultural center and Spic infested dump.

Best state is Connecticut
Worst state is New Jersey

California

Best state minnesota

Worst state west virginia

I can name at least seven states worse than Oklahoma off the top of my head.

OP here and I can agree California is the worst as I have no desire to go.

I already admitted it was NJ. It isnt necessarily the worst, but to me it is. As densely populated as its a very lonely and unrewarding place. The cost of living is what I hate the most.

>I already admitted it was NJ

What's it like seeing indians and muslims everywhere you go? I bet it's depressing.

Missouri or Mississippi... I can't decide

Oh, I wasn't trying to rub it in, you didn't reply to your own post or say you were op though.

Nj as small as it is changes dramatically by township.
Depends where you go, but its basically liberals or thugs.
I had a muslim friend in highschool and he was pretty rare, but he ended up murdering someone at 19. got charged with manslaughter because he wasnt used to alcohol.

any muslim refugees coming in are sent to the shittiest places we have to offer like Camden and they are so few.

fuck you I just want to hear opinions

shittiest state is florida
best state is IL bc chicago
lets go OP where u at

why are there so many muslims in middlesex and east brunswick?

whats so wrong with alabama lol never been there and just seeing that its a common answer here as te worst

Must be Mississippi. Just moved to a smaller town in Missouri from Illinois, and holy shit Missouri blows Illinois out of the water in just about every way.

Illinois

most corrupt state
bankrupt state
highest taxed state
Chicago is a war zone
Chicago-metro was the only large city that had a decline in population in 2016
Obama

>just pointing out that it wasn't clear
>fuck you
Yep he's from NJ. Bet he listens to Bon Jovi even.

who's the serial killer

>war zone
nigger detected

They also hang fags from fences there. 10/10 would live again.

If you go there or even just go through there for the most part it's just very run down and depressing looking. It's overgrown, infrastructure is crumbling, and small towns have a legitimate third-world vibe to them.

Best state Arizona, worst state California.

nope. I work in Chicago but live in the burbs.

California is the best state. Moutains, beach, desert, faggots, republicans, agriculture, mexico, forest, faggot celebrities. Take your pick, keep on hating.

fuckin dems

Nebraska would be the worst, what do there? Stand on a coke can and see the whole state.

>Being this delusional

Why can't your people stay there then? Colorado gets closer and closer to being California Lite by the day because you keep moving here.

>faggots

I dont know. Muslims arent something I see too often in south jersey. Its just too expensive to live here. Some poor people are here because of getting free shit because theyre poor.

Because those niggers can't figure out how to make money and stay here. Kick them out beta fag.

We have redneck Ca in Central Valley, the Orange Curtain, and the desert to hold up real Murican values.

pennsylvania

didnt know that, now ik where not to go

California has some good aspects, but honestly, no more than half a dozen other great states I've had the pleasure of living in. It does have an unusually high number of drawbacks, however, that most of the other states possess only one or two of.

But apparently it will always have a culture of untraveled tribalism morons convinced it is better than everywhere else in the world, unaware that millions of idiots like themselves are in fact one of the big drawbacks of the place.

Stay dumb and pretty forever, California.

>tfw first post says your state=best state
Only thing it's missing is the OK swap out for AL and the dubs. You're close to speaking truth there though user.

Did a mexican fuck your gf?

TN is the best.
Zillow named Nashville, and Knoxville, in the top housing markets for 2017.

new mexico you alien

Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Maine
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennslyvania
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Wisconsin
Wyoming

the best imo? Florida, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Montana, Texas.

oops

list of states I've lived in / visited

Haha I too want to live in a boring shit hole like Tennessee. Stop pretending you wouldn't rather live in a dope state like California or New York just because of you're retarded politics.

This. Either Minnesota or Northern Wisconsin (the blue counties on the north shore). Nice decent intelligent people, great beaches, boating and outdoor sports culture, beautiful seasons, genuine appreciation of the awesome nature over there, fun dynamic weather to scare off the wimps, great food and music parties, and mostly a mutually respectful Scandinavian culture.

>and the fucks you were given are where?
You pack in a ton of autism between your characters user. I'm impressed.

Yeah because northern California and southern California is totally the same. Keep telling yourself that your shit state where the main attraction is the local dive bar is better than California.

Youre in Cali

Fucking Ohio

Best state: Texas

Worst state: Texas

Arizona?! The land of hot and boring colored by fucking teal? Hahaha yeah people from around the world visit to see and buy a dream catcher.

> All these mainlanders arguing over which shithole is better
Kek.

No, I just moved away once I started traveling for work and found out the horrible truth about the rest of the country (and world)... that it's all pretty great actually. As any state can claim to be the nicest or best in one way or another that all the others fall short in, only an absolute idiot concludes, instead of that the ideal is continuous travel between them all, there is a "best" state.

Connecticut fucking sucks except for the Southwest corner.
From Hartford

Fuck outta here Obamaville, you're only good for a good vaction.

Haha don't bother California and New York are easily the best states. All the other states are like fat ugly girls hating on the hot popular ones claiming that they don't have curves.

You're right, they did not include the best state in the union which is nowhere near the lower 48. Alaska.

Of course you're a Californian.

A populace for of people like you are why the state is shit.

Shit, guess that Obama left me short an a. Fucking Obama...

Aren't you guys just about done with US statehood anyway?

Just a matter of time before the whole shitshow ends in flames.

You must really like the manmade environments others made for you to live your empty little life in.

Haha wow you're so right I never thought of it that way, gee I wish California was for of people like you instead.

Hahaha man made? What do you live in a fucking natural cave you moron? Haha how the fuck do you think we got ourselves out of the food chain?! Holy shit reaching for straws much?

You consume too much jew media

He's a flyover user. He lives in a bubble of delusions or 12 miles away from the nearest neighbors so its kinda pointless to argue either way.

Add northern Ca to that list, not San Faggot northern but Eureka/Shasta north.

Cali is undoubtedly the best, provided you can ignore the politics.

why does connecticut suck

Opiates are making Connecticut great again

Let me Google a bit: List of U.S. states by African-American population

#1 District of Columbia

What do I win?

You're in Flint, Michigan.

CT is the best state.

Stoned is the best state of mind.

>D.C. is a state
>niggers because niggers
Congratulations, your post has earned you the title of "most trite post of the hour" and the chance to compete for the post of the day award in same catagory. Results for post of the day winner will be posted at 1:00am pst, check for the sticky.
We're looking forward to seeing you then and there, good luck!

this