Why Europeans doesn't use AT car?

Why?

because we have more than 2 neurons

at cars are only useful in big cities like jew york

this

europeans are just better at everything

Automatic transmission is a shitty meme, it's less reliable, generally gets worse mileage and you loose control over the car. Unless you're an F1 driver or literally disabled there's no reason to drive an automatic.

what is this the 70's

>Driving memeatic

disgusting

We think like this.
1. European automobile manufacturers have no technology to manufacture inexpensive AT vehicles without failure.
2. Because there is a custom to tow a frequently failing car with a donkey, an AT car is not suitable for Europeans.
3. In Europe, unlike the civilized world like us, there is no trust in machinery and we think only about breaking down within a few days.

its gay thats why

Harder for 80 iq muslims to hit people.Only a selected few of them can master it.

because automatics are no fun

although I do drive one myself

Manual cars are slightly cheaper and it's not exactly difficult to drive a manual anyway. Automatic transmission only really comes in handy when you're in stop-start traffic, but if you're in a large city then you're better off using public transport anyway.

if you're driving an automatic you're not really driving

Fuel economy.
If you drive around city, manual is more economic.
If you drive long distances in straight roads, doesn't make significant difference.

Most Europeans drive their cuckcars in their cuckroads in their cuckopolises.

As far as it is used in urban areas, AT cars have better fuel economy than MT cars.

The reason why an AT car is disadvantageous with fuel consumption is
1. Run around the forest.
2. Run through the autobahn at full speed.

AT cars are more popular here now (and overwhelmingly more popular in more rich European countries). People just know how to drive manual. I never had an AT car because I'm poor and buy used cars and MT is cheaper to maintain is it breaks also it saves gas — I refuel my car once in two weeks.

It depends on the type of AT.

My next car will be a DSG or S-tronic.

CVT, on the other hand, is utter shite.

i forgot yuros pay out the ass for gas

Automatic is LIT yasss

The brits are actually geniuses, right-hand drive makes it even harder

i drive manual

This desu. If your commute includes more than 10 minutes of traffic you simply are part of the problem and shouldn't be driving. I use my car for travel and fun mostly because I cycle to work.