What's it like knowing you will never be as big as I am soft?

What's it like knowing you will never be as big as I am soft?

It's fucking great!

What's it like having a bent cock that won't ever go balls deep in pussy?

lol...

I'm a little bit chilly while the heater catches up with the lower temperature i set the room to when i sleep.

At least I'm not an attention whore posting pics of my dick online.
So I'm feeling good.

THIS

Nice feet

its just average but a good camera angle

This, they are your best feature OP.

thread concluded

see a doctor

Why user

peyronies disease. Enjoy having weak erections and incurable ed you bent dick faggot

You are hard-soft. It's where you get enough to extend your dick, but not enough to make it hard. It will forever be too soft to get into a girl.

the dick shouldn`t have that angle

Your balls are small

It does have a nice upward curve that I don't mind at all

What size feet Jesus Christ

Nigga you ain't soft, you got a broke-ass dick

Show hard for proof op!

fine

See nice upward bend

looks bent to the side so you'll miss the gspot unless you fuck her sideways

Fuck now I'm hungry.

How is your hard dick smaller then it was supposedly soft. You fail at life

I like how every one can't accept that it's just floppy not side bent

I think his balls tighten up

/thread

Show your ass op

Pretty thin. Length isn't everything

lol, average

Gotta say, cute balls, hairless and perfectly round.
Would suck on them for a good minute. Is your ass as cute as well?

>being this desperate to hold on belief that it's not decently big

It's pretty average sorry to burst your bubble. I'm bigger and uncut so you still fail

Moar!

I believe you user. I'd pass on having a cheese dick tho.

Not telling

You can't honestly say that it's average. In the OP it's clearly about 6 half hard. Average is 5.5 not whatever you think it is.

No one wants to see your bent baby dick you discusting fagget

You may have an inch on me, but I still get more pussy than you've ever gotten ever..

It doesn't take a big dick to get a bitch to sleep with you... that's why you're on Sup Forums posting you're dick, cause you prolly fuck ugly and can't get laid... so you resort to anonymously dick posting looking for likes like a cunt.

The only bitches that be complimenting your shit are just as fuck ugly and lonely as you are.

But hey.... you're SLIGHTLY above average under the waist...

But a failure in every other aspect of life...

kill yourself... faggot...

>discussing fagget

you sound very angry and bitter lmao

cringe as fuck

/cringe thread

Thanks user probably going to literally blow my load on your post. Really got the motor running

I'd like to see a gif of you wagglin your dick around.

You've been paying to have shitty perks on a shitty image posting site for five fuckin years? Dude, that's so depressing.

it looks like someone broke your dick

Insecure and aroused at the same time

Wait this is a feature?

You are aware that moot originally created the Sup Forums pass as an alternative to accepting charity, right? Sup Forums always had money problems because the site doesn't sell anything, and lots of people wanted to give money to moot, but he refused because he didn't want to accept charity. He created the Sup Forums pass thingy because it's not charity, it's a product. It's barely anything, but technically, it's something valuable. We got Sup Forums pass to give money to moot.

Why doesn't my post have one? I've been paying to use this Philippian Action-figure Chatroom for years

Makes it so you don't have to do captchas. Used to be more valuable, when captchas were nigh unto fucking unreadable.

I'm literally using one right now and have been for years but I don't see an icon for my posts only yours

That is the most ass-backwards thing I have ever read. He used to get crazy money back when he was runnin the board. At one point I'm pretty sure he made like 3.1m in a year. Plus he's not that noble, I'm sure he'd still rush to pick up a quarter off the ground before a 12 year old girl could reach it. Don't make moot out to be some hero, he's just some faggot that got lucky that somebody else didn't make an American 2ch before him.

Oh, gotta type since4pass into the email field.

K.

test

lol go wallow in self pity now that you got called out.
Also, don't bother responding to me, I'm leaving the thread now.

Neato
I know this is my second pass
lost my first one when I built a new computer and didn't know my pin
so it's probable I've had oen since 2012 as well

I don't know if this is a 4chanX thing or a default Sup Forums thing, but if you enter "options:"since4pass";boards:b;always" minus quotes into the advanced tab of the settings, it'll always stick in the since4pass for you.

HOW DO YOU GET PUSH NOTIFICATIONS WTF

push notifications?

You literally have an autistic dick

Fuck you

4chanX

I agree it just makes smaller guys really feel bad

No

Made me laugh

i smoke pubes with danny phantom

Your 7 inches is nice and average

When did 7 become average?

ITT:

FAGS POSTING PICS OF DICKS THEY FOUND ONLINE, CLAIMING THEM AS THEIR OWN.

>opens dick thread anyways

Not gay at all, mate.

whats it like knowing you will never be as big as i am hard?

What's it like knowing that everyone call tell that's a small dick photoshopped on a fat person

photoshop? lul nice try lil dick fag.

Ha! How many boys have you fucked?

Bumping this quality thread

Step aside guys

Why the fuck would you black out a zoomed in shot of your baby cock

>baby cock

HOW CAN THEY EVEN COMPETE??

Most of these dicks are 10/10 would suck...

As average fag here, in hetero relationship, never been with a guy and wouldn't want to make out with dudes, passable traps yes. Want to be fucked and suck dick tho. How gay does that make me? How common is this?

another mediocre peen

OP here, would let you play with mine. Wouldn't be that gay, you just want to feel a dick bigger than your own. Its pretty normal for straight guys.

Is it though?

its SO cringe you think those look the same enough to try and pass off as your own. like how fucking dumb are you.

Different lightning m8

>posts a different race
kek

Sure

Dude, there is no way the one with red underwear is yours, as in the other pics your dick is hard and is no where near that size. Stop.

who cares
i'll probably marry a fat girl and have ugly kids anyway

Dear lord, close some pages. Also, lol at shark futa on your faves, faggot ass nigga.

Literally the same size hard as soft

Lol you're trying too hard faggot. Please an hero for everyone's sake

It looks to get slightly longer

That one is hard too, it's just pointing that way