Who can stop us?

Who can stop us?

History

/thread

yourselves duh

which part of detroit you guys from? i live just behind the grocery store

The opposing defense

"""""We""""" remember what you did to us.

Wayne county reporting

Come on over for Thanksgiving, friendo

Not being behind in the 4th quarter. I swear we won't know what to do with ourselves with a lead.

Any team above .500

>mfw some said Matt Stafford isn't an elite QB near me

>which part of detroit you guys from?

Warren MI reporting in.

The NFL will stop you because they hate the Lions and love refballing them out of games for some reason.

Why do they refball the shit out of the Lions? I don't get it.

Cass corridor. Got my 40 oz of schlitz bull ice and packing some heat under my trousers you know what I'm sayin?

> for some reason.
> I don't get it.

Because the NFL is rigged and it’s all about promoting the teams that bring in the national tv audience (and thus ad dollars) and while Lions fans are fiercely loyal, the Lions are mostly a regional favorite.

Which teams do you think would result in a larger tv audience for the Superbowl; the Packers vs. Patriots or the Lions vs. the Browns?…

(Go Redskins! By the way)

Everyone and noone, we are schrodingers football team.

It would be the latter, because it would be an underdog game where a team that never made it to the superb owl is facing off against the Bears.

>It would be the latter

Maybe for hard-core football fans but for the average normie who only watches one or two football games a year, (one of them being the Superbowl) it wouldn't be.

The average normie doesn't give a shit about football in general but they will still watch it.

>they will still watch it.

Are you seriously disregarding the power of advertising?

Norimes are even more susceptible to it, as dedicated football fans already have their favorites and hated teams.

(Speaking of which; Redskins 7 GreenBay 0)

>lose to the burrs
who can stop the lions? any team above .500 and some teams below

>Are you seriously disregarding the power of advertising?
No I'm stating that normalfags are fucking sheep,

Shut up Goodell you know people especially normies will watch the Superb Owl regardless of who is playing. If this recent election proved one thing memes can overcome rigging. 2020 is coming and you ain't got shit.

We beat the Vikings already, and we're about to do it again.

>Shut up Goodell you know people especially normies will watch the Superb Owl regardless of who is playing.

It's not just about eh Superbowl, it's about maximizing viewers all season long and that's done by insuring that teams which are nationally popular, move on to the playoffs.