Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo
politics1.com/p2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up

youre not president either

Toddler-in-chief.

My four year old uses logic like this.

I cannot believe how dumb this fat fuck is, and how many people he conned into voting for him.

if his mother was still alive she would be so proud of him

"I know you are but what am I" tier level rebuttal

Sup Forums won't defend this but Sup Forums will somehow

>arrogant liberal arts degree reporter asks the Don a sassy loaded question as per usual
>Don triggered, calls out reporter for making less than 40k year and being liberal establishment fake news, also just a reporter and not president of the free world.

honestly if obama had said this you'd be commenting on how suave he was. cmon bud

WOO THIS IS THE END

TRUMP WILL NEVER RECOVER

IMPEACH

Libs have a humiliation fetish
that is the only way to explain how they love cuck threads and getting spanked by Trump

I'm glad the guy writing y'alls checks had a heart attack

not one single legit defense of this childish fuckery yet. this is not the behavior of a president.

>he told the truth
>Op mad that it's true

For starters, he's president and you're not.

Pic unrelated

Well,

> President Donald Trump defended some of the most controversial claims of his young political career in a wide-ranging interview with Time magazine published Thursday, in which he offered a simple and absolute defense of his method:

>"I'm a very instinctual person, but my instinct turns out to be right. Hey, look, in the meantime, I guess I can't be doing so badly, because I'm president, and you're not," he told Time's Washington bureau chief, Michael Scherer

That actually doesnt sound bad in context

MAN

CHILD

#HeIsMyPresident

obama didn't say shit like this because he was suave and classy

Is it unrelated though?

>"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

>"R-S-P-E-C-T."

>"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries."

>"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go."

Sup Forums defending a nig and not trolling.

This is the end.

>bitch can't take the bantz
That goes for you too OP, you are a bitch.

it doesn't matter what he does as long as him and putin nuke Jerusalem at the same time

is no one going to talk about the fact that he is president and this article paints it like that's a wile claim

he's a muslim

muslims are all liars by definition

HEY SHAREBLUE THE REASON WE DONT GET BRAINWASHED IS BECAUSE YOU CANT CENSOR US LIKE YOU CAN ON REDDIT.

Not real but says more about his retarded fanboys.

that quote about "no more elections, because I won both of them" had liberals fapping to it lmao

>defend trump at all cost
>isn't brainwashed

ok

Thats a mature, healthy and not retarded view at all. Welcome fellow Trumper

At least he hasn't spent nearly 25% of his presidency at a golf resort - oh wait!

Obama spent 97 million in traveling costs over 8 years of presidency. Trump, so far, has already spent nearly 20 million, due to his golfing habit.

Only positive note there is that golf gives this fat fuck some exercise and away from the Fox news channel and twitter for the 10 mins before he is tanked out.

> conservacucks want to uphold traditional marriage
> also want to pay 500$k per day because Melania dont want to be with her husband

still better than hilary.

Hiatus Kioyte

I think Trump supporters were playing 10D chess and I really admire them now that truth is slowly revealing itself. Think about it. Lets not shit on Hillary or Obama either. They were just following party line, and by that I mean the Republican-Democrat party line. No difference in policies for decades.

Trumpers took the opportunity to elect someone so fucking inept, that Washington would crumble from the inside. This guy is genuinely causing massive infighting with his childish tantrums, alienating experienced and clever people and for some fucking insane reason, picking fights with his own party, Democrats, China, *Rich* Arab countries, Europe, CIA and GCHQ at the same time.

I cannot stress how fucking awesome this is to watch.

jesus christ he really is ridiculously overweight

It's because if anybody could trigger the government to fucking kill itself, it's him, and if it survives, it'll barely survive.

Maybe it'll teach the Dems to nominate someone who is actuallu likeable.

>This guy is genuinely causing massive infighting with his childish tantrums

says the party that is dying a horrible and painful death and pathetically lashing out at the God Emperor.

btw, please keep up the white guilt shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo

>likeable
she did win the popular vote you know

Who tf gives a shit about reporters anyways?

Of two electable candidates.

Beautiful.

>Maybe it'll teach the Dems to nominate someone who is actuallu likeable.

It wont. They are doubling down on their stupid cuck shit and will nominate some retarded literally who gay trans muslim otherkin. The democratic party is dead because they outright told their historic base, the working class, to FUCK OFF this last election. So now all they have is faggy college kids and celebrities which clearly isnt good enough.

Also, Bernie Sanders was a pathetic wimpering faggot who had nothing to offer other than free education to the same college cunts I already mentioned. He got fucked up over cyber bullying and then continued to take donations before endorsing hillary, the person who fucked him over. He is just another life long career politician piece of shit and youre an idiot for not realizing that.

True, but we dont need likable people. We need people who can do shit and do it properly. I always knew Trump would either walk the walk or destroy everything. Thats why he was elected. Not because anyone actually likes him.

There were over 30 presidential candidates
politics1.com/p2016.htm

>says the party that is

What in the blue fuck makes you think this is my party or that I represent them in any way?

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

>muh popular vote

It was by 3 million which is nothing. No shit jew york and LA urban hipsters and gibsmedat minorities voted for her. She still ate shit because she was a corrupt scumbag piece of shit who all of actual america hated.

I'm not saying anybody likes him either. He's shit. I hate him too, but I hate Hillary just as much, and it came down to what I had to lose voting for each one.

I know we don't have to like them, but honestly, neither are really what I would call "proper" in terms of doing the job of a president.

Fuck you. You know god damned well what I mean by "electable", retard.

calm down there buddy, all that excitement can't be good for the ol ticker

But he's happy.

on a scale of 1 to trump twitter rant, how buttmad are you?

I kinda doubt that to be honest, he gets so mad over insignificant things, he gives off the impression that he's a stressed out of his mind 24/7, hence the golf getaways

Never said I liked Bernie either. I know as well as you do that he drew SJW college cuck cunts to him like flies to a dead body.

I didn't like anybody this election. At all.

>the butthurt thread
right here

Donnie couldn't get enough cock today - no vote till Fri

> when your ego gets so bruised in just 2 months you resort to childish behavior and kindergarten retorts

antitrumpism is so last year