Board quality

How do we make Sup Forums great again?

Based Carr and the Raiders winning the owl

Delete everything I don't like

How about discussing sport related topics exclusively?

Force divegrass to /asp/

bro culture

model all generals after /nba/, the most based general on Sup Forums

I can see his hand

what is he doing?

Gas the generals

Ban Americans

A single timezone for whole planet, it's the only solution.

this

>not forcing hockey to /asp/

ban /arse/.

ban generals
ban autists from being mods

basically we let a small minority of autistic losers and tripfags convince mods to turn Sup Forums into a no fun allowed board against the wishes of the majority of the Sup Forums users

More Brady posting. Kill the mods. Make the Spurs great again and sticky that thread when they beat the Cavs and someone drew them as the Sailor Scouts (Tony Parker was Mars I think) and someone posted Tim Duncan's katana collection.

not talking about politics

>bro culture
Pretty much this. /ass/ threads. /desu/ threads. Alpha lad culture and bants. Car chaseb owls. We need this because the current meta of this board is shit. It's a bunch of stock generals with a flurry of shitpost threads that repeat old memes.

I was sort of surprised to find out that Sup Forums only has like 4000 active posters a few weeks ago but when I thought about it I realized how slow Sup Forums has become compared to the old Sup Forums days and it made sense. I would have guess Sup Forums was one of the more active boards but it's actually become really small over the years.

WE ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY LAUGH AT THE CHEFS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHAHGAGAGAHAGAGGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Sup Forums only has like 4000 active posters

/nba/ lost 100 posters over just this summer because of an autistic spammer, so this doesn't surprise me

Mmmm... these leftist tears keep getting more and more delicious.

Remove flags

Post your filters

>patriots cowboys packers browns bears lions raiders eagles seahawks rams cardinals colts buccaneers ravens dolphins chielfs 49ers giants bills bengals steelers panthers

>cric hoc heem rug nba mlb nfl bet cfg cfb cbb ffg trb turnleft mma f1 chess

yea no kidding, Sup Forums generals are basically just IRC chatrooms

/harry/i;boards:sp
/larry/i;boards;sp
/curryfag/i;boards;sp
//wl//i;boards;sp
/cockroach/i;boards;sp
/Hárry/i;boards;sp

Shut the fuck up, toothpaste.
Flags are the best thing about this board.

>haha you're a leaf
>amerifat
>argentina is white!
yea it really adds so much

>implying i didn't vote for trump
>implying i don't shit post politics
>implying im not retarded and post on a board MADE FOR THAT

Hockey is objectively the superior sport. Yes, even ahead of football.

by letting it die and having it rise on the 3rd day

Bust Lexplorer out of jail dig tensnake out of what ever hole hes in, bring thetruth and mouse back from thailand and designate bro culture threads

Trumpfags have surpassed bronies as the worst thing to ever happen to the internet.

>muh mans game
its boring af until stanley cup

lmao

Allah Ackbuoor, Merricaburger and Cheese XDXD

Yah, let's remove flags so Mexico, Canada, and Australia can go back to spamming Yuropoor vs Amerifat threads.

It's not the best because it's "manly". Anyone who cares about manliness is trying to compensate for their tiny dick.

It's the best because it's the most entertaining and how engaging it can be with it's subtleties. It's the only sport where i feel the advanced stats aren't completely meaningless.

>remove all Sup Forums posters
>remove all Sup Forums posters
>remove generals
>remove anything referring to reddit

The first one would be nice start. :^)

Oh god fuck off you little creep

Get mods that arent literally autistic

Bring back tensnake

still didn't address that its boring until playoffs

its shit and will always be a third rate sport at best

this asshole still posts, don't he??
some of this trips are genuinely fun to banter with, and shitpost of course because tripfags

Because it's not. The playoffs are more exciting for the same reason every sport's playoffs are more exciting.

The only sport that is objectively and genuinely boring is baseball.

get rid of all the jannies and mods except one

the mod's one job will be to delete all the cp the mad former jannies will spam

Bring back Niggerjokes

remember when people thought /wwe/ was the cancer killing Sup Forums

fucking this

>post season
>Chumpion Leagues
>Continental tournaments
the worst =(

TIL: several mods and janitors are huge mandrama faggots and were so devastated when hiro banned it from Sup Forums that they now spend all day deleting and banning any slightly off topic thread, even going into gamethreads and deleting individual posts

>inb4 this post is deleted

yah

turns out it's canadians that are the cancer killing Sup Forums

>Hockey
>Superior

HAHAHAHA. Cmon if you are going to put an american sport against the best sport in the world then at least put Basektball, I can tell you its the only sport most Europeans respect.

Whos the girl with the big ass

Which is funny considering that Sup Forumsfags (abundant as hell on here) are pretty much just the fedora-wearing cousin of WWEfags.

Remember, no matter how bad you think we are; we'll never be as bad as current Sup Forums.

>because it's not

damn you go me there totally convinced me

Gas the manlets

Good Effort; G.J.
signed, The Staff

Ban non American sports, Yuropoors are the cancer killing Sup Forums

both boards have the same problem: autistic mods don't allow anything new to develop, so we're stuck with shitty old memes and generals (at least Sup Forums generals were eventually pushed to a new board)

>going anywhere outside Sup Forums

what's it like? =\

>pol/fags
Anyone with a right-wing point of view is a Sup Forums fag now? Sup Forums is pretty much infested with liberals and reddit fags now. Sup Forums was always a right-wing type of board.

Back then some Mexican user used to post "liberalism is a mental disorder" threads all the time.

gamergate-era Sup Forums was even worse than current era Sup Forums

they actually thought they were making a difference, it's hilarious.

I could get on board with this.

Darts can stay though.

Reduce the salary of the mods