For those of you who have seen it already, there´s only one thing I want to know and I´m sold...

For those of you who have seen it already, there´s only one thing I want to know and I´m sold, does it play the original song in any action scene? Because if it does I´m going to cry because of the nostalgia, I can barely hold my tears listening to the final notes in the trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_ia2HpXkmo?t=41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes briefly

like the legit original or some cover?

youtu.be/G_ia2HpXkmo?t=41s

Jesus christ what an abysmal cover.

>symphony cover

pls no

wait, that´s it? No electric guitars? Is it at least a little longer than the 5 seconds I hear here?

I hear the lesbo ranger plays the original song on her trans girlfriend's skinflute

Why does Hollywood loves to butcher my childhood?

thats weird, i just checked my power ranges dvd collection and all the episodes still look exactly the same as they did in the 90s.

its almost as if this new movie doens't change the past at fucking all.

That's not what I meant and you know it.

Children and some stupid fucks will be looking at that shit and say: "Oh, so you loved that shit? Because that's definetely shit"

Then they'll be seen the original and be like: "Well, the movie has better graphics so is better than that shit you used to watch"

>i care about what non power rangers fans think of my power ranger interests
>i believe that without the movie, liking the 90s power rangers will somehow seem respectable

kek

Is the Black Ranger still a negro? Also, is the Yellow Ranger still an asian? If not, then it's blasphemy.

Saw the trailer for this. Thought it was just another Transformers movie.

no the blue ranger is now a black guy and the black ranger is an asian guy

It's funny that they're recycling the Power Rangers, when the original series was just a recycle of some Japnese show. Original ideas are deadder than dead.

/head explodes

Does the Pink Ranger still have a vagina, at least? I'd even settle for a femanine penis.

>platform heels

I never understood this

>I'd even settle for a femanine penis

you're in luck.

Really, all the rangers should be black. They were always fighting 5 vs 1 against the monsters. Only makes sense.

This is some serious dicking going on right there.

Which one is the gay one? Used to be blue. So yellow now?

Mah Diversity Rangers

HR-Approved Rangers.

Next movie will have a non-binary gender ranger. It will be the Gray Ranger.

that's awful

They make reference to that. Essentially making fun of how fucking racist the coloring of the power rangers were in the Morphin series. Lmao

Why the fuck did they not keep the original metal version? It's like Hollywood is deathly afraid of fucking rock music. But they dog pile all over Kanye's gay ass and EDM.
Fuck it. I'm making my own movies. Someone hold my camera.

Only one thing could sell me on this, an Ivan Ooze cameo.

Ivan isn't even canon, bro

and this movie is? Fuck, the only people caring about the rangers right now are the fans, and because of nostalgia, so I think a little fan service this time in particular would sell the movie to a lot of people like me. Fucking bring the theme song back, goddamit

I'm with you user

Checked and kek'd

Uncultured nigger detected.

A symphony is a piece of music. An orchestra is the ensemble which performs said piece of music.

That's not Beethoven, you uncultured nigga. This is Beethoven.

Kek

Not in a fucking action movie based on a kids show about fighting ninjas with power suits that can summon robot dinosaur parts that form to make a giant mech.

Symphony is something you listen to while Johnathan gently fucks your ass by the fireplace.

I don't understand how a dog can make music, especially if it's blind.