Fucking Explain to me how he is not the NFL MVP right now!?

Fucking Explain to me how he is not the NFL MVP right now!?

TOM

because tom brady is better than him in literally every category despite missing the first 4 games?

Because the MVP isn't announced until January, stupid

Because Zeke is slightly better.

It's hard to be the NFL MVP when you're not even your team's MVP

Not wins. Which is what you Brady fags used to argue against Peyton. Also I think Dak has more TDs than Brady. And definitely more Rushing yards,

Because Mississippi State isn't a team in the NFL.

Because TYBC

HAIL STATE

>0 TD
>1 INT
>Fumbling during QB sneak

>MVP

TOP KEK

OH HI DAK

>that beautiful maroon and white

mississippi state is an amazing school. dak was the only reason their football was in the SEC conversation. always underrated.

>mississippi state is an amazing school

maybe for sisterfucking majors. SEC isnt good at anything other than football pham, slow down

Who in the!? Who in the FUCK is this loser?

reminder stafford is literally going to win MVP

He missed 4 Fucking games! There is no Fucking way he can even be in the conversation!

WTF THATS MY WIFE? YOU FUCKING BBC SLUT

Steelers wanted to draft this guy before the cowboys did, but that DUI charge scared them off. Oh what could have been.... He could have became the next steelers great QB and we could have traded ben for some high draft picks. Steelers have 3-4 years max to win a SB with ben.

because he's not the best player on the best team in the nfl

/thread

Rayne Dakota Prescott is the gayest name i've ever heard
he literarily has two suburban girls names
how can you root for this mo

>trade ben
The problem is todd haley and the secondary. Artie Burns was a great pick.

Matty Ice no doubt, especially if they get the 2 seed. Dak has that O-line. Remember that Zeke had 3 TDs last week and wasn't touched on any of them.

Todd haley would be fine if he didnt constantly call these multiple-pull run plays from the shotgun. And yeah, at the time of the burns pick I actually wasnt too happy about it but he has been a pleasant surprise. Give him a year or two and hes going to be a hell of a cornerback.

>get drafted to a super bowl favorite
>get to be mvp
nah.

Brady and Ryan are undeniably better.

We're pretty good at baseball (Florida, Vandy, Miss State and OM were all top 10 last year) and still have Kentucky.....

>best player on the best team doesn't win you a MVP

Okay buddy.

>team has losing record
>no major off season FA additions
>SB favorites

????

You realize it has literally been Dak and Zeke that have made them Super Bowl favorites right?

No one expected Romo to stay healthy (he didn't) and they were still missing Murray while Zeke was an unknown quantity.

Maybe a SB favorite if you're Skip Bayless but not for anyone else. It is easy to see how dominate they've been and say that everyone saw it coming but even with a healthy Romo, no one expected them to be SB faves

Because O-Line babby.

Based Fitzgerald carrying the Mullen torch now. Quite nicely too.

We'll be decent again next year and good in 2018.

Our new jerseys with our old school horizontal shoulder stripes are better than the TAMU knockoffs that Adidas had us wearing

No no no no no. It's RINGS not wins.

Pics of your wife and your wife's daughter or it didn't happen
he's not nigga enough and they'll choke in playoffs, just look how they struggled against the gayvens and stoolers

Dak isn't anything special, he sits behind the best O line in the game and has the hotted runningback working for him

Don't get me wrong, he isn't trash, he is pretty good and balanced, he makes good decisions, he is gonna be a starter in this league, but you can plug a lot of QBs behind that O line and have them dominate

The reason people weren't giving Dak credit, but were giving Wentz credit, is because Wentz has jack shit to work with and still pulled of some impressive shit, but now that jack shit is starting to catch up with him, while Dak still has his world beating O line, that's not his fault and he is doing work with what he was given, but he aint no montana, don't build this dude up like russel wilson just to watch him drop off the face of the planet once some his weapons or defense vanishes

Russell Wilson is a good QB. He can effectively carry their offense now.

But yeah, literally anyone can play back there. That's why the Cowboys were so great without Romo last year.

Wentz and his coach are both afraid to throw anything deeper than 6 yards.

Defenses caught on to this and stack the box, that's why the Eagles have been struggling. He has two good tight ends and a solid WR in Matthews. A solid running game complimented by the best recieving back in the league.

Their defense is much better than Dallas' as well.

He isn't leading the Browns to wins or anything. He has talent around him.