If you were in warhammer 40k and were corrupted by chaos, which chaos god would you worship?

If you were in warhammer 40k and were corrupted by chaos, which chaos god would you worship?

Malal

He doesn't exist. Shut up about it.

The only worthwhile choice is Slaanesh.

I would worship the one that corrupted me
/thread

The Great Horned Rat

salt is a wonderful thing.

I don't worship chaos gods.
I am more powerful than them all.

Nurgle, of course. But if I was a Marine I prefer the thousand sons

Hey malal, you should step back from the computer for a bit

Zuvassin

Just call him malice

Khorne. The idea of charging into the enemy wielding two swords with a cry of "Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!" sounds pretty fucking awesome.

how old are you, boy?

As someone whose never played any warhammer... tzeentch seems ight

Mentally or physically?

The God-Emperor

yes

Tzeentch probably

I'm 19, mentally about twelve when it comes to shit like this. I don't play any more, but the lore is awesome, and I'm reading the HH books

Papa Nurgle, of course!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Slaanesh sounds like the most enjoyable.

Slaanesh

i would go full degenerate and choose Slaanesh

i think trips decided for me, i come papa Nurgle

The god of disbelief

Definitely Khorne, I would shower in the blood of my enemies with joy. Blood for the Blood God!

I'm with you fellow Skaven-Bro!

DIE Thaggoraki filth!

>Nurgle, of course. But if I was a Marine I prefer the thousand sons

Thousand Sons marines are all dead - turned to dust and their power armour are now just automata. Only the psykers survived, average Joe marines were evaporated.

Chaos undivided

khorne

This

Not well versed on the details of each chaos god but I know the gist of what they are and can do.

Death is counter intuitive to enjoying my life so Nurgle's out, Khorne is annoyingly single minded, Slaanesh appeals to the more impulsive indulging side of me but I feel like following him would be a maelstrom of instability. Tzeentch seems like he would be the best fit because even though my only goal in life is to enjoy life itself, my personality demands a stable and controlled environment to be comfortable. Best to adjust things from the side rather than have to force it from the front.

Khorne