What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

He meant "fuck you I'm rich bitch"

KOKE BTFO

I dont think he is confirming that he is gay here, its more like "So what if im a faggot I'm rich mothafuckaaaaaa"

Fuck off Yuropoor, it's American Sup Forums hours

>I may enjoy sexual romps with other gentleman, but I have excessive wealth

In other news, the sky is blue.

Interesting-

Really makes you think

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GIMME THE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCC

>I said to him: 'If we meet in Madrid, you'll see what I'll do'

What is he going to do?

This is what "he" meant

Have his boy slaves hold him down strip him and keep him bound until Ronaldo has finished using his body to pleasure himself

>"I said to him if we meet in Madrid, you'll see what I'll do"

Why does this sound so homo when he says it

>implying koke isn't rich as well whose sexuality isn't under constant questioning

Koke on TSUUUicide watch

wtf I hate Koke now

Koke has like 1/10th of Ronaldo's wealth

Koke sounds very insecure, when is he coming out?

Let's be honest here. He's bi at best.

>mfw koke got 3-0'd by a faggot

I wonder what Messi would have said.

>"n-nnnno u"
>"pls stop"
>"sorry"
>"thank you"

Keep in mind that he would say that while on the verge of tears.

no. messi has transitioned from a beta autist to a full blown alpha chad. haven't you been following his recent development? tattoos, beard and bleached hair, big ass dog, constantly chimping out, shouting profanity at players and fans.

Messi would have told Saurez and Saurez would have fucked Koke's shit up

>according to radio station COPE

oh

Would you rather be really rich and really gay or pretty rich but not gay?

kek i cant cope

>If we meet in Madrid, you'll see what I do
Really makes you think

he's just a try hard

I am already gay and working on the rich part.

>mfw at one point Sup Forums rated Koke

Sounds like if you got yourself some vag you'd be pretty rich and not gay, an elite choice.

>Being gay is a choice.

But if it was, I'd still choose to be gay 2bh.

Why

because fucking women is for poofs

Exactly.

Koke earns 6 million per year + other publicity contracts...

I just knew mainstream shit media would turn it into him saying that he's gay, they're so predictable.

as long as it fills sports newspapers so we have a story for thew rest of the season here.

>"Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!"

I didn't know Tsu was such a bad ass

He literally admitted to being a faggot.

suck his dick

It was taken out of context.

>insinuating 90% of Sup Forums wouldn't choke down a cock with tears in their eyes for $100 and a mountain dew

>Say "I'm a faggot"
>MUH CONTEXT

I get that your hero being gay is Haram but he wants to come out and stop living a lie.

>>Say "I'm a faggot"
Who are you quoting? He never said that.

I'm sorry you're autistic as well.

>"Yes, a faggot"

You and I both know he meant it in a sarcastic way, but your autistic brain just has a thing against Ronnie so you try to talk shit about him on a Japanese cartoon forum.

>Madrid derby
>Madrid
>"If we meet in Madrid"

Stupid faggot.

>Ronnie

You realise he's jot your friend no matter how much you defend his honour on the Internet right? Anyway, a true friend would let him live his life free with a dick in his ass.

>Responding to tone
Kill yourself or stop posting.

>It's not gay if you like cocks ironically

>responding to tone

I'm pointing out your deluded feeble behaviour because it explains why you literally refuse to accept that your hero has admitted to his blatant homosexuality.

Alright, if you're going to post shit arguments like that, then I will do the same;

You're just jealous because he's more successful than you'll ever be so you're trying to find an excuse to still make fun of him.
He dates and fucks topmodels, something you can only dream of.

this britbong getting btfo rn lmao

messi isn't called a faggot because unlike ronado he doesn't act like one.

they generally call him a midget or a retard in which case he simply chimps out like a true white argentinian

>he dates and fucks topmodels
>he doesn't know about the boat

ronaldo is a weird guy

he obviously meant outside of the stadium, why are you so fucking obtuse?

The boat? You mean the party on a boat with his friends where a picture was taken at the exact right moment to make it look like he's stroking some black guys crotch?
You're pathetic.

I'm guessing you're some faggot with no friends so you don't know how friends behave with each other, because hugging is really normal.

>randomly bringing money to the discussion

Is Ronaldo black?

Also, if you think having sex with pic related is gay, you should really look into what that word means.

>brit tries to banter
>gets BTFO
kek

Da fuck, is that Bale?

4 u

based tsuman he is really our guy

putting those overrated petazetas in their place

>tf
>tt

She was a beard, m8

*transforms into suarez*
*bites his ears*

nothin personel koke

>hugging is really normal

whats wrong with hugging a friend?

oops never mind, just noticed your flag
should've known it was autism

Koke? More like Joke!

Haha btfo!

>PK7

This is the real homosexual. Antonella is a beard.

This is a reminder that Lionel Messi is the most complete footballer in the history of the sport and Penaldo is nothing but a selfish gay poacher, who throws tantrums when his teammates score, playing on a team entirely built to feed him tap-ins; a team consistently favored by La Liga officials who feed him an absurd number of penalties.

I'll just take the mountain dew desu