One of the most anticipated character in history

Cut his scenes from the movie for no reason. You had one job Ayer, one job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't look threatening at all, he looks like a twink that would try to act "lolsocrazyandunpredictable" and get his ass beat and boipussy violated

yeah all of Joker's scenes are just quick flashbacks I hear and we will never see them in full.

In the meantime we get quippy Will Smith as the lead.

I mean as much as I love Will Smith, his role looks "meh" in this. His role in Wild Wild West was way better.

>the joker
>threatening
he dresses in clown make up
>twink
so you wanted someone of Arnie physique to play him? You comic nerds are impossibly fussy

Probably because this Joker is a disaster and they had to cut all the extreme cringe totaling all of his scenes

Why would I take your word for this?

but he looks just like one of the comic Jokers.

Apparently his scenes were too dark/violent and didn't go over well with test audiences.

because it was posted in a thread days ago which predicted Batman saving Harley from drowning after the car chase and we all know about the reshoots which changed the original mood and tone.

Joker needs to fuck off for the next 5 decades. Such an annoying character.

>Apparently his scenes were too dark/violent
BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES DC COMICS!

>Detective Comics
It is supposed to be violent and graphic! Jeez

>make up
Learn the lore

That comic joker looks lean and mean and not a skinny fat covered in shitty tattoos
Canonically he's supposed to be a match for Batman physically

so why does he wear make up? to hide his scars correct? or...

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98

>Leto
>skinny fat

In the comics it's not make up

Is not make up

do you think kojima tried sucking his dick?

He doesn't wear make up, the vat of chemicals he fell in during his origin bleached skin and changed his hair and lip color, that's what pushed him over the edge and made him crazy, before that he was just a small time crook
The origin is dumb but they kept it and it's not make up

I think user got confused between one of the multiple personalities of Jared

Is this true? This will be the second time in a row I have to tell people "sorry, can't go. waiting for the directors cut!" It's becoming embarrassing.

I look like that when I wake up in the morning just from the little bit of dehydrating when I sleep and I'm skinny fat

>just wait for the directors cut

Waitfags eternally on waitwatch

His hair reminds me of green

oh wow sorry for me being so dumb but Jared Leto's Joker doesn't wear make up but that's his actual skin?

Very cool if this is true and I hope we see his origin on screen in the Batfleck film.

>be Jared
>be a method actor
>walk around your city dressed like that
a lot of respect

Can you believe he's only 10 years younger than Jack Nicholson?

>all that method acting only to barely be in the film

Wait, he's an orthodox Christian?

all the smart ones are.

if that's true,fuck DC
They bring the best(Snyder,Ayer) and taint their name

it's an edit, exact same image was posted with snyder edited in when BvS came out.

it's not, it was a tweet from josh trank about fantastic four. He later deleted it.

the original is Josh Trank on his fantastic 4 film

Turns out he just uses the cross to sell his shit.

It looks like he could win a cringe award for this performance. He's pretty-boy joker. Jared Leto can't escape his looks. Brad Pitt can't escape his either. It shows when they act.

Jjjj jussst wait for the game of the year edition

>most anticipated character in history.

lol, get a life neckbeard.

>Make a movie about a team that Joker isn't a member of and has nothing to do with
>Fanboys get mad that the movie doesn't revolve around Joker being the main character

worth a read

I don't think he's that bad. I'm just irked that they removed most of his violent scenes, see webm.

IS THIS REAL OR NOT

He looks so depressed in every picture I've seen...

>test audiences

IS THIS THE REAAAAL LIFE?

>In the meantime we get quippy Will Smith as the lead.

Can someone confirm if this is true or not?
I'm not going to see it if this is the case.
Was hoping he'd be more of just a supporting cast role.

I seen a CGI proof cut in May, and here are all the Joker scenes I remember. Anyone know which are cut?

>Joker interviewed by Harley, says fucked up shit to her, Harley leaves and immediately breaks down
>Joker locks down Arkham and captures Harley, tortures her until she says she loves him, escapes with Harley
>Joker chilling with Harley and doing business deals for "protection", Harley says joke that Joker doesn't get, Joker gets pissed and slaps Harley, Harley immediately forgives him and they go on a shooting spree in town
>Joker car chase, Batman causes his car to crash, he locks Harley in the car as it's about to fall in to a sewer system, Joker says something like "You gonna let a delicate little flower die to catch little old me?" takes a pop shot at Batman, then fucks off in to the sewer
>Joker meets up with an arms dealer, gets high grade explosives, arms dealer asks what he wants them for, Joker shoots the arms dealer in the leg, takes all the weapons AND the money, puts $5 bill in arms dealers pocket as a tip
>Joker and 2 big guys capture a prison guard and torture him for info on where Harley is kept, learns about the Squad
>Joker blasts his way in to a weapons factory thing, and tortures a scientist until he deactivates the Suicide Squad bombs, although the Squad doesn't know their bombs are deactivated
>Harley contacts Joker and they agree to meet, Deadshot says he's disappointed in Harley for going back to Joker, Joker gets up in Deadshots face and gets the shit beaten out of him, says he will get Harley back one way or another
>Joker appears in a hijacked helicopter as the Squad ascend to stop Enchantress, gets shot down by Flagg with a rocket launcher, literally goes down laughing, presumed dead
>Appears at the end with a big guy breaking Harley out of prison, it's not clear if Harley agrees to leave or not

why so serious?

is he pissing on her or what the fuck?

yeah but with a decent backstory for him to go dark/violent.
otherwise going full violent for the sake of violence -on top of that being close to immortal - can easily come across as hollow

>I seen

is that Milo?

A white nigger joker, goes perfectly with the nigger ninja turtles they released for cucks like (you)

I don't know the specifics but the abusive part of the relationship has been toned down a lot so probably most of these.

Wtf I hate joker now

Isn't that good? If it wasn;t cut down then the movie would be SJW.

>If it wasn;t cut down then the movie would be SJW
How so? The Joker suddenly having Harley as his priority and not hitting her every 5 minutes is against his characterization.

He does not.

That Joker was cryptic, suave and sophisticated.

Leto's Joker looks crass, obvious and sophomoric.

Well, fuck

The abusive shit was lifted straight from mad love

Bullshit.

Never trust an excuse in their favor.