now?
decades..

>paid for by Americans who are really starting to miss Obama
so non-political minded people?

wtf, I hate college graduates who can read and write now

It's against both though
It said that Hillary will basically be Bill

>le tiny hands joke

It's a funny gag with the Bill Clinton scene then they just go on an attack on trump.

Hillary is much more suited for the role than Trump. You don't like her because she actively threatens white hegemony in America and makes no apologies for it

remember when the simpsons used to be right-wing?

Reality used to be right wing. Pendulums.

idk I like trump and i think thats hilarious.how is homer being forced to vote dem an endorsement anyway?

the comedic timing has really gone to complete shit

I remember when the Simpsons used to be a legitimately engaging, well written and funny show.

Those times are gone.

>Tfw the Simpsons has been shitty far longer than it has been good now even if every single pre-zombie Simpsons episode was 10/10

This. They are definitely trying to shit on both.
Its just with Trump they have a lot more stuff they can attack. Mentioning Hillary's illegal stuff could get them into trouble.

It used to be centralist

>bill and hillary sleeping in the same bed

Bill was a pretty good president desu, better than Bush and Obama at least.

what the fuck is this?

It felt like they were trying to convince us they are making fun of both, but really just making fun of trump.

It's a shame since the Simpsons used to be very impartial, it was much cleverer

no

do you even remember the Clinton years? how old were you in 2000?

How many forced Facebook references will be in this episode?

No he wasn't, he was just lucky to be president during the tech boom so it didn't seem so bad

even if you support Hillary i can't see how anybody would find this shit funny

Didn't they also make a video in support of Scotland leaving the UK?

It's funny to make fun of Trump, but they just stole the jokes that everyone has been saying forever. So lazy and even for a small cartoon short the writing was stupid and nonsensical. Like why would Marge need to decide who to vote for before making love and why did she put Santa's Little Helper on the bed?

It used to be libertarian which was good because they made fun of everyone.

>Trump is slammed by the media for wanting good relations with Russia and not wanting to go to war against Assad in Syria
>Clinton is praised by the media for wanting to go to war with Syria, which is allied with both China and Russia
>Somehow, people believe this makes Trump more likely to start a war with China or Russia

The brainwashing is complete it seems.

Seems like people forgot the Obama voting ad in 2008.

How can a show have such a lack of self awareness, it's really just pathetic, they couldn't even make a joke about Hillary

who is hillary going to rape?

Yuropoor here why didn't Biden run for the Dem? Is Hilary that power hundry she's willing to risk it all for a petty shot at power?

>hitler's great speeches on his bed

wow amazingly subtle. what sophisticated comedy

This is even beyond zombie-simpsons, this is fucking rotting corpse-simpsons.

The only genuinely funny part of this video is that the media still haven't caught on that running media crusades against people turns them into underdogs and thus makes people like them.

>implying Bill has ever shared a bed with hillary,

>a show that has been vocally democrat
>has had numerous writers that are democrats

is this really a surprise?

also fuck this show, not because of any political alignment, but fuck this show for the fact it refuses to die

Biden's an idiot who had to be put away for 8 years because he's always embarrassing himself. He's like a toned down version of Trump.

Crazy how they still think that even after the exact same thing with brexit, no telling the average bloke how much of an idiot he is and how much he should be listening to the people that have been fucking him for ages will not get him to vote for you

17, what's your point. My memories are largely the bombing of Yugoslavia (which was debatable but worked a lot better than Libya or Iraq) and the sex scandal (who cares). But his economic record speaks for himself regardless of how old you were.
There's probably some truth in that, but at least he didn't fuck it up.

Heh heh heh... Wrong again, Liberal Media!

>He's like a toned down version of Trump.
Given the current context that would be perfect.
>mfw I'll be in the US during the election

My point is it would have pretty much been impossible to fuck up something like the tech boom of the 90's

Does marge have a new voice acor

Bill O'Rights.

every time i see this picture i remember the story of how that guy got fired because he texted it to a coworker. The story referred to it as a 'racist image'.

god bless america

But where are the jokes?

No her VA is just getting tired of the voice which is starting to be a strain. She outright retired Marge's mom years ago because it hurt too much to do despite her rarely being used. Marge herself is just a much less raspy version of her mother, so she's probably having difficulties keeping up.
Patty and Selma are probably even stiffer.

It was neither right or left, one of the best treehouse of horror episodes has Dole and Clinton making fun of both parties equally.

Not even making fun of the parties, just the system in itself. There's no real politics dispensed, Kang and Kodos were indistinguishable.

> fired

It was a cop and they made him do a ten hour shift without pay

pretty sure that is satire to some degree

>the vote changing machine episode
>evil republican headquarters

Theyve been in the tank for dems for years. Probably since the beginning, but who knows? They made fun of Carter once.

Anybody except the most retarded support Hillary now

>They made fun of Carter once.

Yeah but that is like a joker-card, he is the Dem president who is even hated by everyone, even the Dems.

What's this small hands Trumps meme recently?

Remember when Bill Clinton told Lisa that he was a horrible president?

Why are Sup Forumsbeards so easily triggered?

>sideshow bob, the voter fraud cold hearted republican
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXU2vZTTeMU

At the same time Quimby is a corrupt idiot who they called the lesser of two evils.

Which is funny, because he seems like one of the only one's that's actually a good person.

What did Bill do that was so much worse then any other president? Other then the sex scandal he did a decent job. People will hate any president we have no matter what, people expect them to just change the world over night and make everything in America perfect.

wtf was his problem?

The constitution

What's 3 am and the clock stuff have anything to do with it?

Symbolism?

>it's a "celebrities try to understand politics episode"

Getting tired of these

youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg

Where are the jokes?

>post 9th seasons the simpsons
>jokes

Maaan

Isn't this all in the context of being an ad put out by the Clinton campaign in the Simpsons universe? It's not pretending to portray Trump objectively guys.

Bill become president at literately the best anyone could become pres. America had no serious enemies, everyone love us and the economy was exploding thanks to a tech bubble and 100 of million of communists suddenly having access to the free market.

>Had to give him a realistic skin tone for a shitty spray tan joke

The ending part of Marge forcing Homer to become a democrat isn't part of the ad though.

And then he still proceeded to fuck up by siding with the Islamists in Yugoslavia...

Because he's a possible a closest pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

>simpsons has been shit for longer than its been good

Yeah, and that's basically saying that Homer became a Democrat because he's pussywhipped, and Marge has her opinion swayed by a moronic hit piece commercial.

They both look stupid.

>adults choose hillary over trump
shocking.

no one cares about zombie simpsons especially this late in the show's run. Who cares about the opinions of the writers and their cheap jokes anymore? Literally NO ONE CARES about the Simpsons anymore.

Al Jean WILL be shot

Oh fuck off, Serbians were fucking savages, after what they did in Bosnia they deserved the bombings, even if Kosovo wasn't much better than them.

But you will reply to me with that shitty remove kebab meme, so why do I even try.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

these guys get it. Simpsons is a ridiculously unfunny show and has been going downhill for over a decade. It's literally Family Guy-tier at this point. People that disagree include: young children, retardeds and people wearing nostalgia goggles.

>adults

As opposed to all the little children arguing over politics and who they're going to vote for?

satire is real satire when it targets the rich, the powerful
would you make satire against jews at the holocaust? or poor people in Africa?

that's why there is nothing wrong with this video
yes, it's true, it targets Trump and leaves Clinton alone, and it's SUPPOSED to be like that
Clinton represents the real people, normal ones
Trump represents the POWER, MONEY, NO MORALS

Fuck off.

the show will die a painful disgusting death before it ends. Not implying it hasn't already but it won't be ending for a while.

>average Trump supporter and his IQ
nice rebuttal

>Dude lets make a reality tv gameshow host with no policy president lmao

obviously he's trying to bust your balls bro just ignore his trolls they're almost as shallow as the """humour""" in the simpsons clip

YES YES YES
I can't believe. I'm literally crying right now. My favorite cartoon (ok after su) shitted on drumpf
Fuck you all babies who think that new Simpsons suck
THEY'RE BETTER THEN EVER

Hillary Clinton is literally more powerful than Trump.

threatens the white hegemony? She is the white hegemony. What have democrats done for all the poor black cities and communities they have had in their grips for 50 years? Kept them poor, otherwise they might build up savings and start small businesses and stop voting democrat.

modern Simpsons endorsing Hillary will just give a boost to Trump

They did literally nothing wrong. Why is it America's business what goes on halfway across the world?

>all those poor gangmembers in ghetto
>it's whites who mug people and fucked up detroit
Nice joke, you should write a script for simpsons.

>no arguments
>hurr durr he's a troll
ok

the simpsons use to have jokes.
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuDzSB4gN0

side note, julie kavner is 65, no wonder marge sounds like she's dying.