Am I the only one who can't play these as a woman? Every time I try I lose interest after a few levels...

Am I the only one who can't play these as a woman? Every time I try I lose interest after a few levels, just can't stand femshep

yeah im about the same
I just can't immerse myself within the game as femshep

I prefer playing videogames as a good looking woman.

I don't identify with her anymore than I do a 7 foot musclebound brute.

But I prefer something nice to look at.

A man playing a game as a woman character is a soft form of transexualism.

Shit , so when my niece plays with horse dolls , she is soft projecting herself as a horse ?

Fuck , she needs help , or could it just be a a harmless game with no underlying degeneracy ?

I never play RPGs as a woman. If it's kind of a self-insert/your own adventure thing then I'd prefer to play someone who more resembles myself or someone I could relate to a little better.

Also, why the "i aint starin at a dudes ass all game lmfao" shit? How much time do you spend looking at your own character? Aren't you looking at the environment, enemies, and things to interact with?

yoooo bro ......I feel ya.

I can't stand femshep voice she tried to hard.

I find Mark Meer's acting really wooden, at least in the first ME. In a game with so much dialogue, I much prefer hearing some emotion. I also never really see the character as myself, regardless of how I play, so I get more invested in lesbian romances. If I'm ultimately going to watch two people make out, I want it to be two hot girls.

I actually prefer Femshep when playing renegade, but no Tali romance = no go.

A man playing a game as a male character is a soft form of homosexualism.

No, because playing with a toy horse isn't the same as taking the time to create a character with a different gender than you in a choice-based video game... like at all

Am I the only one who plays these games without romancing anyone because having virtual relationships in a video game is fucking weird?

I always play as a woman. Why would I want to stare at a guy's ass all the time? I'm not gay.

What is the appeal of Tali? That seems to be a lot of people's favorite option.

It's the mask

I understand why people do it, but I don't like doing it.

I don't play games with only a female protag, and I only play as a guy in RPGs/ Games in general.

(barring a few minutes in SR3/2 when I just go full retard and run around as a naked busty blonde)

Why not? , she gives it a name , a gender and an entire fucking lifes history.

His a harden military expert. All he knew is a military life so yeah his not as fun, that's why Garrus, and Shep start to relax more in the second game.

Lesbian relationships or ok it doesn't really add or remove fron the story, unlike other forced crap. The way you said it reminded me of D&D players that play a campaign forever.

I'm trying my Femshep playthrough, but just can't be bothered doing the quests again. It doesn't feel like there's a lot of replayability or variety, even going renegade over paragon. At least games like Fable had good quests and evil quests.

Trips of truth. But also, when the other choices from ME1 are "space racist" and an overly clingy "blue bisexual babe", meh.

For me it's moslty any game except gta online or saint row once I'm done with the story, i also can't fathom the idea of a female knight or samurai in for honor and always choose the less gory execution when killing one of them

People saw this

And this

And STILL a better choice than what they went with, which isn't even worth posting....

Tali wan't a romance option in ME1

Too late

I violated the first rule of Sup Forums : never ask for something to NOT be posted. I will now stare at that lazy-ass abomination for 5 minutes as penance.

Lol this happens to me too, I tried a few times playing as femshep, but I just couldn't.

wish i had ur problems. poorfags like me can't even afford andromeda

Shep is not in Andromeda son, is the Ryder family.

How else are you gonna get this dik?

Nah, going for aliens is a cuck's choice

so you like staring at a man's ass?