HAHAHAH British empire kek

HAHAHAH British empire kek

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A picture of the proud father of most of the new Mohammeds.

source?

So Muslims lack imagination. What's your point?

It's Oliver you fucking mong

Moohamad

Retards

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html

>waaaaaah I'm in denial waaaaaaah

Wake up, faggot.

Your country is being colonised.

Daily Heil.

Meanwhile, the reality:
Are you muslim? yes. your child is called mohammed.
Are you non-muslim? yes. your child is called any of 100 other names.

here's the top 30 boy's names in the UK in 2016, and the number of children given that name:
1 Oliver: 6,649
2 Jack 5,804
3 Harry 5,379
4 Jacob 5,050
5 Charlie 4,642
6 Thomas 4,405
7 George 4,320
8 Oscar 4,269
9 James 4,167
10 William 4,134
11 Noah 4,085
12 Alfie 3,868
13 Joshua 3,812
14 Muhammad 3,588
15 Henry 3,572
16 Leo 3,414
17 Archie 3,099
18 Ethan 3,061
19 Joseph 3,041
20 Freddie 3,023
21 Samuel 3,021
22 Alexander 2,978
23 Logan 2,813
24 Daniel 2,775
25 Isaac 2,636
26 Max 2,602
27 Mohammed 2,536
28 Benjamin 2,490
29 Mason 2,470
30 Lucas 2,445

As you can see. it is only #1 if you combine "Muhammad" AND "mohammed", adding both together. At which point it *just* scrapes in at #1, compared to the thousands and thousands of other names which everyone else uses - note that there isnt a single other arabic name in the top 40 - not Ali, Hassan, Omar, Abdul, Asim, Sanjeet, or anything of the sort.

All that typing just to say that Mohammed is the #1 name but it has multiple spellings.

if you combine both its second

ctd - too many lines

31 Edward 2,417
32 Harrison 2,214
33 Jake 2,207
34 Dylan 2,188
35 Riley 2,177
36 Finley 2,115
37 Theo 2,008
38 Sebastian 1,965
39 Adam 1,790
40 Zachary 1,670
41 Arthur 1,649
42 Toby 1,352
43 Jayden 1,334
44 Luke 1,322
45 Harley 1,303
46 Lewis 1,236
47 Tyler 1,235
48 Harvey 1,228
49 Matthew 1,216
50 David 1,209
51 Reuben 1,166
52 Michael 1,139
53 Elijah 1,125
54 Kian 1,123
55 Tommy 1,120
56 Mohammad 1,116
57 Blake 1,106
58 Luca 1,101
59 Theodore 1,090
60 Stanley 1,059

>Daily Heil.

You're a faggot and a retard.

forgot to add you have to include Mohammad (#56) , as well as Muhammad and Mohammed, to get it to #1.

>As you can see. it is only #1 if you combine "Muhammad" AND "mohammed", adding both together.

It's the same name, dumbass.

All the spelling variations are due to the transliteration into English of the Arabic name 'Muhamad.'

The Independent? Hah, what a shit fucking news site.

>inconvenient facts aren't facts REEEEE

kek leftists.

Oliver is the most popular baby name. Mohammad is only the most popular if you include all "variants" such as Muhammad, Mohamed, Muhamed etc.

I fail to determine whether you're calling me a leftist or the Independent leftist. If you're calling me a leftist, then you've clearly never read the Independent before.

The whole world is going to end up as south africa, white prosecuted and their ancestral land taken away.

OLIVER IS THE CUTEST NAME IN THE WORLD

They're all the same name.

Muhammad is the most popular baby name in the UK

>It's a boy what are you going to name him?
Muhammad

Mohammad

Muhamad

Mohammed

Muhammed

>it's ok, guys, they have slightly different s-s-s-spellings, G-G-G-GO Oliver

Britcucks in denial.

It seems a new final solution is in order.

I'm not British. But I won't lie about them either.

allot of the white mothers with muslim and half nigger babies that are now a single mom call their inbred muds regular english names

I went to a secondary school filled with muslims

If you tried calling one mohammed in a corridor you'd always get about 7 heads turning

You're your ur a faggot.

But if you had a minority naming their babies all the same thing, and then the majority naming theirs out of hundreds of different names, then that means that the minority name could be the most common baby name without it meaning that theyre a majority. If we decided to just call our kids Dave then it'd dominate. But we dont because thatd be fucking stupid.

>implying I'm in denial.
>Implying it isn't 100% Oliver

If you done ANY research on this claim you'd see Muhammad is actually in the top 5 but you didn't, you just "your wrong cos lol"
Good job showcasing your intellect

Reminder that Muhammed fucked a 9 year old.

He married her at 6 but he's a gentleman so he gave her some time to get out of kindergarten first.

>Mohammad is only the most popular if you include all "variants"
And that's the fucking point, you retard.
It's the same just as Johnny is John.

Muhammad is the most popular baby boy name in the UK.

Are you triggered?

Nobody said muslims were the majority in the UK, you stupid faggot.

this example simply shows the increasing Islamisation of the UK.

Yeah but he rubbed a few out between her thighs when she was 6, and just put the tip against it.

Most perfect man kek

The British are hated all over the world and they deserve everything coming to them

Britain gave you 90% of your technology

I'm Irish and feel sympathy for the Brits. Even though they raped and pillaged my country for centuries, that's all in the past and modern Brits aren't responsible for the sins of their ancestors.

Nobody deserves Islamisation.

No it didn't

Pisses me off when people try to compare Islamic terror to the IRA. Talk about a false equivalency. And that's coming from a protestant from Belfast. At least the IRA had legitimate demands and grievances. Islamists just want us all dead.

yet no other arabic name on the top 30 list. so still a minority

>tfw you hate the British but you're speaking english
>tfw you're from a shitskin country that got colonised by superior Brits

>so still a minority

What's still a minority?

A lot of text to prove Mohamed is number 1.
Christ, England is totally fucked.
The fact that it's taboo to discuss birth rates by ethnicity/provenance is literally lethal to european populations.

Who gives a fuck. Why are there over three thousand kids named Alfie. What the fuck happened there.

Bloodpuddingstan will be under sharia law in twenty years, and there will be a white flight from there.

"Sorry about the railways and the running water, Pajeet! You ungrateful little cunt!"

>DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

>Someone stole his swim trunks. And his bike.

I always forget they do that, because it's the most retarded thing I ever heard, and when I'm reminded of it, EVERY time makes me a little more pissed off at how retarded it is. Ffs, the colonies are a joke.

Love in England. There is some Muslims in my town. But the dodgy. Ones are Birmingham and London ones. Big cities don't encourage mixing and working together much. And are full of far left types. Turks etc in my town all work.

Fuck off you trump supporting racist piece of shit

This... I'm Catholic and live in England. The ira. Didn't blow themselves up and had people you can speak to. Isil. Dont..

>triggered leftist

World would be better off if everybody just mixed and ended this stupid race debacle

>race

I got news for you, user.

Islam isn't a race.

Alexander
Alexandre
Alejandro
Aleksandre
Alex

They all the same. Count them and you'll get even higher count than all the others. Then add them too because they still are Alexander

Sasha
André

Dumbfuck. It's like saying,
>1*1 = 1

then

>1*1=2 haha see logic!

See guys, they didn't build a wall

You're retarded. However, go ahead and add up the totals of the names you listed.

Go ahead, kek. See what you get.

When will idiots stop shitposting.

How is it a shitpost, you fucking idiot?

>The guy who puts "you fucking mong" in all his posts

"mong" does not have quite the hard-hitting insult quality you think it does. Not only has almost no one anywhere ever encountered or heard of the tiny insignificant Asian minority, but it's not even clear what you intend to be the insult. It's like calling someone an Irishman as an insult. Only makes you look like you have some weird problem you can't get over.

The other names don't even register in teh top 100, faggot.

You're wrong.

Thanks for that perspective.

Hey dipshit, "mong" is a common phrase meaning "moron" or "imbecile". This isn't hard.

Yeah, those poor white South African Brits. They've had it so hard, and it's all been so unfairly against them.

just as i though. You are a retard.

All the names i wrote, if you count them all as one name, it's the 1#.

I don't care about your fucking pics...

You can have 4 names that count as one and is 2#, and an others with 1000 posibility, that got a average of 500 babies each.

I let you count in silence. Don't forget the rope, it will be helpfull for your suicide. Faggot

my god, uk is so fucked up.

lol no it isn't, retard.
Not surprising you don't even know what the dumb shit you're saying means.

>>race
>I got news for you, user.
>Islam isn't a race.
That great to know. Cause none of the post that guy replied, and others that got replied which are connected to the post you refer to, have "islam" in it.

>

Yes you're a faggot

>just as i though. You are a retard.

>No punctuation or capitalisation
>'though' instead of 'thought'
>calling someone else a retard

kek

>All the names i wrote, if you count them all as one name, it's the 1#.

No, they're not, you fucking retard. I attempted to do what you're saying, but only 2 of them registers in teh top 100 names, you retarded fuck, as I showed in the picture.

>I don't care about your fucking pics...

Of course you don't. Because it proves you wrong and retarded.

Present your evidence so that I can show again how you are wrong and lalugh at you getting triggered, faggot.

Deal with it.

lol
Rekt

it's slang for spastic. Which was a society of disabled / handicapped people.

>Which was a society of disabled / handicapped people.

So basically anywhere where people vote left?

>applying logic and reason to a Sup Forums shitpost

Get out

>implying he knows his children's names

Not at all because Oliver is. :^)

Aren't they all called mohamhead
or armhead
or stan

>G-G-GO Oliver

ISIS want to be recognised as a legitimate nation, given the land they claim is theirs and then left alone.

They're fucking batshit crazy evil bastards but those are their demands. They hope that by terrorising the countries currently getting involved in Syria, they can force them to withdraw in the interest of national security.

ISIS want to be left alone so they can kill all the regular Muslims in Syria and Iraq without the West interfering.

Means a Joey

Is that because the Right historically kill the disabled?

Yeah, I saw Gran Torino too, you fucking faggot. Mong is short for mongoloid and has absolutly fuck all to do with Hmong. It's a less specific term for people from a much broader region of the world. That being said, English isn't a piece of shit gook language and words have the ability to take on connotative meanings. The fact that you're too autistic to keep abreast of them is irrelevant. Cuck harder, you fucking shill.

You are definitely a mong.

I understand you're incapable of reading beyond a headline but it's the 14th most popular boys name, which is about proportionate given the Muslim population of around 5%.

You're the one lacking reading comprehension, lad.

>Oliver was the number one name until the spellings of 3,499 Muhammads, 2,887 Mohammeds and 1,059 Mohammads were combined, giving a total of 7,445 babies.
>Some have argued that if those are to be taken as the same name, then so should British variations such as Oliver and Ollie, James and Jim, which would overtake Mohammed in all its incarnations.
>But Arabic experts say the comparison is a false one, because the differences with Mohammed arise only from the transliteration from Arabic (محمد) into Roman characters.
>A spokesperson from the Arab British Centre, which works to improve understanding of the Arab world in the UK, said that despite its variations, Mohammed is unquestionably the same name.
>“Because Arabic is a phonetic language, it means that when people spell it out the letters can’t directly represent the sounds so you end up with different vowels and things like that," she said.
>“Even though people write it differently it’s still the exact same name, unlike Ollie and Oliver, because people have shortened it.”

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammed-really-is-most-popular-baby-name-in-the-uk-as-is-mohammed-muhammad-9895605.html

They're all the same name.

Muhammad is the most popular baby name in the UK

Muhammad

Mohammad

Muhamad

Mohammed

Muhammed

>it's ok, guys, they have slightly different s-s-s-spellings, G-G-G-GO Oliver

Britcucks in denial.