Romanians will defend this

>Romanians will defend this

They willingly live like trash and harass the people in the host country, so who cares what they think?

We have Samis living in the north in Scandinavia who are just reindeer farmers, and they are doing fine. Roma are a cancer that willingly live like pigs and are a complete eyesore wherever they go. They could just get an education and/or work a normal ass job, but they have to shove dirty cups in our face, expecting us to donate to their organized begging nonsense, when all we get in return is them setting up trash camps and shitting in our woods..

No we won't defend this? We hate gypsies more than everyone and in fact you leftard turds are outright criticizing us for not respecting their "cultural ways" of living in self-made ghettos and their own shit.

>We hate gypsies more than everyone
never knew you were that self hating desu

It's weird that they are exactly the same around Europe. There isn't a single european country where all of them act like normal people.

Im just puzzled as to why they choose to beg, dig through garbage and do other retarded stuff when they could just live on welfare and get free education

They would still be considered sub-human trash, but somehow that would be preferable, because we hate having strangers up to no good approaching us here in Norway.

Shut up Greek. They came from India during the middle ages. Most of them came through T*rkey.

But the old Roma eventually assimilated. These contemporary shit factories are way worse.

>But the old Roma eventually assimilated.

HAHAHA

no mate.

Gypsies were not assimilated, only the A:H tried to...

In Romania almost all gypsies dont finnish 4 grades, they live segregated and dress in their hand made clothes.

oh, I forgot the part where they look like they came yesterday from South India

>But the old Roma eventually assimilated

Not here. Hundreds of years and all that welfare money and still the same.

>But the old Roma eventually assimilated
Lol

Lollllllllllllllllll

The only gypsies that have ever assimilated were in the AH when the austrians forced them to take hungarian names and their religion. They blended in perfectly. Otherwise, they're all the same shit.

This is where they belong

>implying any sane romanian citizen would defend apes

I've never seen or met a gypsie in my life. What are they really like?

> There isn't a single european country where all of them act like normal people.

This applies to everyone though, every nation has dumb and good people in them

>roma
>not cigani

ROMAnians

Roma are good people, if Europeans weren't discriminating against them they would have assimilated by now and become productive members of society.

Europeans exclude them from their schools and society and then wonder why they resort to crime.

I'm an American working with a Roma-focused NGO and I've seen this European racism first-hand.

There are more gypsies in Brazil and in the US, and all our neighbours have higher percentages but we are still the gypsies
REEEEEEEE