He wan´t a spanish gf

>He wan´t a spanish gf.

Hmmm

I don't want a latin girlfriend full stop

i want a mexican gf

Only Portuguese girls are exceptional among Latin people.
They know that they are ashamed differently from the others.

That feel when no latina gf of any kind

you wot

Yes can yu give?

Lmao. Exceptionally hairy.

not true

tfw no latin gf to step on me while calling me a snownigger

Is true.

no is not mexican girls are also sluts

>Want to go see Frozen with me?

Stop predating on 11 year old Mexican girls.

brazilians will say brazilians girls are sluts
mexicans same
spanishs same
everyone same
i guess the grass is always greener on the other side

>not posting the original

I want a cute, chubby, short, and brown mexican gf

>tfw in love with a Mexican woman

Why are Mexican women so perfect?

There's literally nothing wrong with 11 yr old girls

Why is spain so Hardcore leftist?

How are br girls?

>this one girl
>she literally kicked me out of her home once because I was awfully shitfaced and started insisting that we should fuck right after she said she had planned to fuck me that night, but she didn't feel like that anymore (I don't remember the reason she mentioned)
>I acted like I didn't remember shit about it the morning after, had some texting with her and she seemed to be chill
>that was the last time we hung out together
>after that, she would sometimes say hi, sometimes ignore me when we casually walked by
>I texted her drunk a couple nights asking where she was, she would reply like an hour later and I'd say fuck it
A week ago, I congratulated her on her birthday and she replied with "Thanks!!! We'll have to go out for some drinks soon!", I replied with "Sure" and that was it.
Today she approached me from behind as I walked back from uni and we were talking for like 10 minutes.
Is she being a cockteaser? I know she's a thot. Also she used to dye her hair in flamboyant colors.
We had Franco and shit. This shit happens. Same reason why Poland is so right winged I guess. Also P U S S Y G E N E R A T I O N.
If you ask about conceited females, I'd say it's a mixture of francoist nun-like frigidity and modern """""empowerment"""""

some are hot? i am too shy

Nope, 3d women are sluts by default.

>shy
I'm am a fucking wizard and I am not shy.

Yes there is. There's only 11 of them ;(

>1 new post

>1 new post

Spanish grills are very qt and they know it. Mexican grills are qt as well, but pretend they don't know it.