Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suicide, thats all i think about

It's the best to show ever made

what a whore

only up to 2x09

new to the series and on 2x07, what happens after 2x09?

Someone based die

the black lodge happens

A spooky skellington will come out of your closet and rape you

SHES DEAD

Why was the movie so shit?

But it wasn't, you dingus

I can't help but snap my fingers when that jazzy shit comes on.

What happened with Sup Forums and we have 3 daily twin peaks threads?
What is going so right?

Who else is HYPE for the new season with 18 episodes all directed by the greatest bernie supporter on earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0

Michael Cera is gonna be the death of Twin Peaks.

Lynch is a Bernie supporter? What the fuck? I remember him speaking fondly of ronald raegan

You have a lot to learn

The movie was borderline called "Fire Bern with Me"

kek

wrapped in plastiiiic

it is happening again.

i'm watching it for the first time. agent cooper just got shot. i think it's ok, not great. audrey is a delight.

Audrey is a fuckin babe.

I was watching a documentary about it and they stated how for the season 1 finale, they shoved in a cliffhanger for every major character for hope that the tv network would want to see a season 2.

Thats why Cooper gets shot, Nadine overdoses on pills etc.

Very neat trick for a tv show to do.

Sorry don't find her attractive. Shelly is pure beauty.

It worked for me. I was so hyped to see season two after that and I was so let down

I'm hyped as fug but Lynch's greatest political deed to this date remains being the creator of the R. Money meme.

>buy twin peaks on DVD
>put off watching it
>decide to finally start watching
>open up Sup Forums
>see this fucking topic

HOW

look out the window ;)

Then they did it again for the season 2 finale. It didn't work quite as well.

>buy twin peaks on DVD
>DVD
You had one job user

The last good episode till 2x18

stupid whore

Because Season 2's Finale was too artistic and symbolistic for pleb American normies to understand

fuck us americans that ending was fucking great.

You havent watched Fire walk with me have you?

After seeing that, I felt so sorry for poor Laura and what she had to go thru.

Well the entire Season 3 is going to be like this because it is all directed by David Lynch.

And yea no joke. There was an user on here months ago who said he hated the shows paranormal dreamlike parts... what the hell? How can there be people who think like this

Even Cooper didnt sleep with her cos he probably found her too "meh" like I do.

And how am I gay? I stated how much I love Shelly.

Epic, dude.

>literally just finished watching Twin Peaks
>Have seen multiple threads in the past couple of days

Do I control the lodge guys?

All the redditlettermedia patreon supporters heard Epic Jay discussing the upcoming Twin Peaks series and immediately marathoned the series once they realised it had the RLM seal of approval.

But it was Poetry for Season 3 to be released in 2016 which would have made it exactly 25 years as Laura predicted.

Ok season 3 was moved back to next year but still Lynch is a genius (and a possible time traveller).

Is that Laura Palmer?

No, you're just part of the Sup Forums hivemind and respond to TP marketing just as intended.

I doubt they had bedsheets like that in the early 90s

At least 2017 is 25 years after Fire Walk with Me, so it's still poetry.

Laura's troubles also hinted at throughout the show though. It was explicited in fwwm, but you could see that laura went through what maddy had to go through and had to pleasure bob. It's fairly obvious.

Watching Twin Peaks always makes me want to have donuts.

Did cooper find the real laura at the end of Fwwm?

Ah very true user

Yeah, and he helped her ascend to the White Lodge. He may have lost his body to BOB due to fear, but his soul can still help people.

If you've not you should also read her diary. It's really well done, Jennifer Lynch placed herself square in Laura's mind. The mindset must run in the family.

>how can there be people who don't like the same thing i do?
Yeah, really weird huh?

I ended up watching it because the episode Psych had that was based on it is my favorite.. Found out about Twin Peaks loved it so much... Then season two I said fuck this

DAMN GOOD COFFEE

DONT DRINK THAT COFFEE!

Dian, never drink coffee that has been near a fish.

My dick was diamonds during that episode where Audrey (I think that was the chicks name) was investigating her father's whore house and had her dad wanting to fuck her.

No amount of "comfy" or quirky characters can overcome the boring and utterly nonsensical story.

I grew up watching it as it actually aired. It's a bad show. You like it because you're a special snowflake.

>any opinion that isnt mine is a speshul snewflake opinion

guess what kiddo its you who thinks they are a speshul snewflake

the mystery of where this is from is solved

25 fuckin years man.

I don't think I finished the last 3 episodes, but thinking back, like god damn, what the fuck were they even doing to solve the murder after a certain point?

Like the show branches out so much season too just became more and more obscure in plot.

Go rewatch season 2, even the Windom Earle stuff.

This is honestly the first time I heard they were continuing the series next year, it's pretty interesting to me.

But holy shit, that new cast list:

>Monica Bellucci
>Jim Belushi
>Michael Cera
>Laura Dern
>Ashley Judd
>Jennifer Jason Leigh
>Tim Roth
>Josh McDermitt
>Trent Reznor
>Amanda Seyfried
>Tom Sizemore
>Naomi Watts
>like 50 more

did Twin Peaks become a city?

No, it's always had high population.

Josie becomes a door knob.

>The movie was borderline called "Fire Bern with Me"
Twin Cucks

Idk about the newfags but I;ve been a Lynch fan for over a decade and have had Twin Peaks on dvd for many years.

>did Twin Peaks become a city?
They have to replace everybody who died or became a door knob.

>go to shop for cherry pie
>no cherry pie
>no cherry anything
>not even cherry jam or some shit

end this.

2x07 peaks. 2x08 and 2x09 are bad no matter what anyone tells you. It stays comfy in 2x10 and 2x11 and its a nice change against the previous episodes. Then it gets into the minutia of various subplots, ruins Cooper as a character.

It's like saying you hate how X-Files has paranormal elements or how Seinfeld has nothing going on.