How is TDKR continually meme'd, yet this movie never gets talked about?

How is TDKR continually meme'd, yet this movie never gets talked about?

>Joker robs a bank with a school bus as his getaway vehicle.
>Other school bus drivers don't call police.
>Joker sticks grenade dud in guys mouth.
>Guy lays there with a dumb look on his face as bus pulls the pen out.
>Joker goes to the top of a building to confront Harvey Dent.
>Throws Rachel off said building.
>Next scene doesn't explain how the Joker managed to get out of the building.

This movie was full of plot holes.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgBS5Go9Q2A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBt8Rkyoq4
google.com/#q=how much did christian bale weigh in batman begins
stronglifts.com/gain-muscle-christian-bale-dark-knight-batman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.

Nothing you mentioned is a plot hole.

Why did Joker give gun to Harvey Dent and do coin flip? Was it to prove to Harvey that Joker was a nutcase?

Are you retarded? If the movie had to explain anything a called into question, the whole movie would be different.

To prove Harvey was the nutcase

Such a better film than DKR.

I am still so pissed that Nolan did not include any mention of Joker in DKR. Now that is a big plothole

Because one Sup Forums poster couldn't keep his trap shut and forced a meme that, by all rights, isn't even funny.

Why would Joker risk his life to prove something that doesn't need to be proven tho

>yet this movie never gets talked about?

Because he pulls off the mask and nothing happens.

it took off mostly because of how upset people got over it.

as people were doing everything they could to convince themselves TDKR wasn't a total trainwreck/abomination.

REEEEEEEEE can we go back in time to stop him?

Yeah it also had the worst Batman costume ever

Because TDKR is memed because it's so bad.

TDK was a somewhat decent film. Don't get me wrong it was stupid, but ledger was great where as bane sounded Scottish, didn't look big at all, and was generally terrible in every way

>joker knocks batmen out on the street
>goes to get harvey dent
>secret double cross it was principle gordan all along!
>take him away boys!
>nobody notice the wanted vigilante fugitive lying right here at my feet

Bale was so mediocore and bland in TDK.

Ledger is what made that film so great (those improvisation scenes at the hospital).

Bale was brilliant in Batman Begins. I love him in that yet did not like him in TDK. Strange isnt it? Was it the script?

It's still laughable dialogue.

Ledger was supposedly going to have Murphy's cameo as the "judge", but he obviously couldn't.

No reference at all is pretty insulting, though.

What about Batman V Superman?

>"I'm not a lady I'm a journalist".

Bale kept shrinking as the trilogy went on.

Yeah, but the action scenes were GOAT.

I know. Even the 2 disc DVD set had no behind the scenes about Ledger or why they chose him in the role... the fuck Nolab?

no one was expecting BvS to be good.

>Nolab
Kek

I was expecting no meme quotes and for it to be very emotionally dark.

to prove Harvey is Chaotic Neutral

To prove to Harvey that Harvey is a nutcase.
Pretty simple stuff,fuck wit.

Ledger lost to much weight, he was borderline skeletal.
Made him look too spoopy to play teh joker
Nolan took one look at him

no.

Exactly. Ledger saved that movie. From what I understand the hostage video the joker sends which ends with him laughing he filmed by himself independent of Nolan and co.

>Joker robs a bank with a school bus as his getaway vehicle.
>Other school bus drivers don't call police.
All they would have seen in the present moment is a fellow bus driver fleeing an accident
>Joker sticks grenade dud in guys mouth.
>Guy lays there with a dumb look on his face as bus pulls the pen out.
He thought the grenade was real.
>Joker goes to the top of a building to confront Harvey Dent.
>Throws Rachel off said building.
>Next scene doesn't explain how the Joker managed to get out of the building.
He and his men were heavily armed, all they had to do was walk out and get to their getaway vehicles while Batman was occupied.

Most people are well aware the only reason TDK is praised is because Ledger died. Had he lived, it would have been nothing but memes and pointing out he's just doing a Tom Waits impersonation.

You haven't watched Youtube Poop before have you? There is thousands of Dark Kight Joker memes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgBS5Go9Q2A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBt8Rkyoq4

>Heath Ledger rips off Tom Waits who rips off blues and jazz musicians he thought was cool.

What's the problem?

It's not good acting.

Pretty sure it was Nolan (or the costume department) made him do it. Bale allegedly buffed up so much for the role of Batman only to be told at the last minute to lose all his weight.

>this fucking faggot read the youtube comments and took them as fact

christ you're embarrassing

That's the perfect size. Peak natty.

Well the costume department are fucking idiots for making his costume so skinny.

Just look at what he looks like alongside Affleck.

I wish Affleck actually got fit for the role, though. His training scene was incredibly cringe.

It's the most realistic suit batman has had. Looks like shit, yes, but you can turn your fucking head.

>Superhero movies aren't realistic

Genius observation OP!

>It's the most realistic suit batman has had.
Please be joking
There is no way you can find THAT "most realistic Batman suit".

Affleck's is 10/10 better in every way. Do you even know what Batman looks like in the comics?

How was it cringe you fat fuck? can you do dips with 100kg attachment?

Bullshit, Big Guy For You was memed about before the mvoie was released. The script leake and the debate was whether the film could even have such terrible dialogue in it.

>natty
kek

Not him but it pretty much is the most realistic costume

That's how someone would actually dress up if they wanted to bust criminals at night, I don't know what Affleck's is made of and it does look good but not realistic in the slightest

Actually user, I think you'll find that this is what people who want to fight crime at night look like.

>beating a tire with a sledgehammer
>that ab make-up
>dropping weight instead of re-racking
>bumper plates
>Dips....
I probably could if I did bodybuilding, faggot lifting. I bet you do shrugs.

>I don't lift, or just started lifting.

this
if harvey just fucking shoot him like a normal grieving person then it would be boring
but no he has to flip a fucking coin for it thus proving that harvey has lost it

The Joker hold the gun in such way, that even if Harvey decided to shoot it wouldn't have worked anyway.

There is 0% chance that Bale is natty.

He's holding the hammer back, I thought this was common knowledge

>Affleck's is 10/10 better in every way. Do you even know what Batman looks like in the comics?
Are you fucking retarded? Nobody's saying DK suit looks great, Batfleck is looks ten times better, but he can't fucking turn his head to look behind him. DK suit it's the perfect armor you can wear, and I think Nolan was brave to fuck with the classic design like that.

Those aren't plotholes, though. Things that aren't explained, things that happen offscreen, or characters doing dumb shit are not plotholes.

First off. These numbers are estimated. Secondly, the only thing crazy about this is The Machinist to Batman Begins. Even still, he had at least a year to train. It's doable.

The machinist have a scene that shows him really fat. I don't know if that was shooted before or after the rest of the movie, but you know, movies take time to be made, you can¡t look at the year of the movie and assume he has a whole year to workout

Ok user, you go ahead and try to gain 30kg in one year and look like Bale does in that picture, Natty.

No way Bale was bigger in Rises than he was in Begins.

The guy has been lifting for years. It was his biggest part of getting ready for the role. All he did with his time was it a strict diet, and exercise. I literally can't do what he did. The only scene that makes him look like he might be on gear is the pushup scene.
>Every shirtless scene they film he has a pump.
>Every shirtless scene they film the lighting is set-up to compliment his physique.
>Every shirtless scene they film he's dehydrated.

You're obviously the one who has never worked out a day in your life

You don't gain 30 kg in raw muscle in a fucking year going natty.
NO fucking way in hell is that even remotely possible.

Jesus, I thought he was way bigger. He's like 190. That's easy as fuck. I bulked to 290 and cut to 235 in a year and I have to work.

google.com/#q=how much did christian bale weigh in batman begins

He bulked to fucking Otter mode. While having been a lifter for years; and he has a pump in those pictures. Also so the image already makes me weary. Man, lift for a little longer, then come back.

>Equillibrium

lolwut?

you realize the character is insane right?
despite him claiming otherwise

It's a shit movie, but 4u xDD has never been funny except for manchildren and numale memesters.

>beating tier with sledgehammer
>bodybuilding
Mate I've seen legit mma pros do that

Then they're dumb as fuck. Same as people who use kettleballs. They're doing nothing but jarring their muscles. It's what kept slaves weak for thousands of years.

>bulked to otter mode.

Kek. Funny stuff. Go visit even /fit/ and you'll find that nearly every source states that close to the maximum amount of muscle you can gain at a time is like a pound every week.

Bale gained over 100 lbs in 6 months. And given that he isn't very chubby you can bet that most of that isstronglifts.com/gain-muscle-christian-bale-dark-knight-batman/ muscle.

to add to thisthe fitness industry is a scam. Fitness magazines, Supplements, and other youtube memers aren't trying to help you. If you get in shape you won't need them anymore. Other meme lifts include...

>Rope wacky waves
>Behind the back wrist curls
>Shrugs
>Shrugs
>Seriously get the fuck out of the squat rack with your Shrugs.

You're acting like he was shredded as fuck. Jesus. The Rock is on gear. Huge Jackedman is on gear.

to add to this/fit/ is where I learned to lift. I can't go there anymore because it's all shirtless dudes, no homo, and trolling people into thinking GOMAD doesn't work. Plus, i'm starting to think half the people there don't even lift. People asking if you can achieve a 225 bench natty.

It's more than half. They used to do (still do?) People of /fit/ threads, and most of the people posting were tiny. And those were only the people who thought they were good enought to post.

bankposting is still fun somehow.

He filmed both hostage videos, but (Ledger) only directed the one with the reporter.

dude you have clearly never lifted or trained for a sport a day in your life. please just stop.

No, you're just clearly a faggot. What do you think Bill's routine was like. You think he played with ropes? You think he fucked with kettleballs. I can't stand twats like you. The strong guys laugh at you while you're doing your meme lifts.

>has never even weighed 200lbs
wat

Yet, people think it's steroids. He's not even shredded at 190.

It's not about his size, retard, it's about how quickly he gained the mass.

>kettleballs
It's BELLS m8. I know because I own two and they're good for working muscle groups and core exercises.

>good for working muscle groups
The fuck else would you be doing with resistance exercise? That's not a positive, that's literally just the fact that you're doing resistance exercise.

Has anyone linked this thread on /fit/? I can't imagine their reactions to you retards talking about exercise.

A bunch of us said it was silly and overrated at the time, we all got shouted down every time by the Nolan is God lot who think Inception is a work of art and that TDK is one of the best films ever.

In the end we sort of just melted away.

I meant multiple muscle groups, as opposed to isolation exercises.

Didn't they make no reference at all, out of respect? That's what I've heard and it's pretty rational to me.
Mentioning Joker would be easy, but also a forgettable moment, no words/reference would be enough to give credit to him ( and even if you don't like TDK or Heath, think about it from the perspective of the cast/crew). The absence of a reference meant so much more than itself would.

>implying batnipples are better then motorcycle gear
you don't deserve an easy death