Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything

Why are you such a gigantic faggot?

What's the deeper level of music all about?

If you have such a high IQ, why did you come on Sup Forums? Also, nobody cares.

stale pasta. OP's IQ is probably 85.

What would anyone have to ask a narcissistic 18 year old?

Can we see your butthole?

You look hot. Show us more.

PASTAAAAAAAAAA
>as sung by Pavarotti

You're smart? Go earn lots of money and fix the world's problems with it. We need smart people to be doing that.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Does P=NP?

Also is the continuum hypothesis true?

Stale pasta, and that's Eliza you fucking faggot
Stop posting her pictures for fuck's sake

18 with an IQ of 169 and still in high school?

fucking idiot. you can only score up to 162 on an IQ test.

Watch out for that ego, kid. Thinking you are better than people won't do you any favors. Try to grow be as approachable and open as you can, especially with people who don't meet you at your level intellectually. The mind isn't everything. As you get older, you need some love to keep that engine running smoothly.

Also take some acid and go see Dead and company.

Topkek you stole this from a reddit post 8/10 copypasta

iq doesnt exist

net worth does

whats your net worth?

>copypasta from leddit

1/10 you tried

>my IQ is 169
>sleep is for the week
Apparently Einstein is even bad at spelling

Anyone that smart wouldn't say music math and art are diverse since they are the same thing

Yeah okay.... I actually have an IQ of 157 and if you claim to have such a high IQ you would realise that the IQ test doesn't prove how smart you truly are, its exactly how the "lie detector test" doesn't really prove that you're lying. (ps there are many classes to show how to beat it and it only measure your heart rate and similar things, law enforcement is only successful with the machine on a 'forced placebo' basis ) These creations became the biggest regret of their creators & shouldn't be used to prove such situations.

Every last one of you is a dumbass if you actually responded to this OP in a way dissimilar to my post.

Is this you, OP?

That's cool. Don't give a fuck

Here's a question: If you're so smart, why don't you know proper usage of an apostrophe?

> A's

Is the A in possession of something? Or is it a contraction?

> No

Well then.

>My IQ is 169
>18 year old still in high school

didn't skip grades and graduate at 9? you really are a pleb aren't you?

Here's a better question

Why are you replying seriously to shitty pasta?

sage

>Spending free time listening to music instead of creating things.

You're an amateur genius and a child.

If your so smart as you say. Then why did you post a photo of yourself. I'm already gonna fap over your hair. IDIOT!!! Your cute as hell.

saved

Well we all know you can't stop telling us

Pic sorta unrelated, anyway this isn't random content you posted, this is bait or just an cry for help fuck off genius girl

explain to me, as though i were a first year undergrad, the SVD of a matrix.