Cuck thread, cucks post their wives or gfs and bulls rate them or say what they would do with them

cuck thread, cucks post their wives or gfs and bulls rate them or say what they would do with them.

9/10 for OP
and 7/10 for blondie beg me to satisfy your gf's cucks

I'm very turned on by sharing her here, but it always seems to come back to us when one of her friends or family finds her nudes online.
>tfw that's hot too

But it always leaves me skeptical to spread more of her new stuff. I've always never believed in posting her without her face.

do her

Please sir, please just fuck my girlfreind, I know that I cannot please her. She needs a real man.

Please take her roughly

i really need to see this girls tits

I'd absolutely dump a huge load in this chick

she can take huge cocks

9/10. Looking for volunteers?

I would facefuck her.

Hard.

Hold on to her head and pound her mouth until she gagged and drool dripped down her chin.
And cum in her mouth, pump every drop I've got down her throat and force her to swallow it.

Those pretty little eyes are gonna get blasted with my creamy load once shes done gagging on my dick

yes sir, maybe if you can come up with a good story, bonus points if you live in wesern NY

go on pls

user I'd fuck your girl. That ass just looks like the type to suck my cum right out my balls. I'd probably take her out with me one night and fuck outside a take away, then call one of my boys to come join

How would you violate her?

ugh i bet she'd like to get surrounded by a bunch of guys and banged

Got a business trip to NY in a month. I'd be happy to show her what a real man is like, get her wet and leave her stretched, sore, and full of cum

Choke her while I diddle her pretty pussy then slap her to the floor and fuck her mouth

Like a refugee

what makes you say that?

If I saw her in the hall there, I would trip in front of her and slowly run her leg and stomach as I am getting up. I would whisper to her 'sorry about that, why don't you come to my room down the hall'. When she comes to my room, I would slowly slip her dress up and pull her panties down, rubbing her smooth legs ever so gently, before moving onto her sweet pussy. Before I give her any pleasure I would need to see her tits, she is happy to oblige, her nips are very responsive to my fingers.

got pics of her feet?

????

I would spontaneously push her against a wall, pull down her pants and spread her legs, and fuck her against it. Hold her securely against the wall while going deep in her cunt over and over.
Then pull out and get her down on her knees, and spill my cum all over her face.

Would love to fuck her behind a dumpster.

Can't get enough of miss Bregoli.

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS

for you sir.

She looks like she's about to get blacked

cousin

She'd lock me in chastity and put the key in her locker at work just so I couldn't take advantage of her. When she gets home she'd have me tie her up like this for you unlcok our flat's door and wait on my knees in the corner for you to arrive.

i want to grab her randomly by the hair and pull her up to my zipper

ill push into her lips until i let go all over those white teeth

then i stop and do it again and blow all over her freckled face

o so hott

ex

moar

this is that downs model girl isn't it?

any nudes? NN???

ex

Fat fuckin' five-head.

NN only.

Nudes for wwyd and rates

Thoughts?

>9/10
>would vigorously rape

thanks

here she is, feel free to use

7/10, would bend her over the couch, fuck her ass hard and then dump a load on her face

thx

solid 7/10, huge tits are kinda interesting.
Are you guys from the DC area at all?
I've fucked a man's wife before, that was behind his back, but you cuck? You are going to know when I am fucking her. I'll set you down on your knees have her bend over with ther arms on your shoulders then fuck her. You are going to look her right in the face while she cums over and over again. When I am done she is going to make you thank me.

I would absolutely use her every hole, while you are chained to the wall and she is moaning in absolute ecstacy

Amy Bulls interested in a Gilf?

go on

keep going for more

Answer my question first cuck. Are you in the midatlantic?

no im not

how bout her?

She will call out your name and get your hopes up that shes thinking about you, only to say "he is so much bigger than you. " she'll tell you how much she loves getting stretched and getting her wholes wrecked by a real man. When I'm done, she'll give you your own reward, you get to lick her clean. Unfortunately for you, I left a creampie in there that you need to take care of.

I'd tie her to the bed and get her warmed up for a few minutes, and then stop for the sole purpose of her begging for me to come back and finish the job

do my younger sister

Not even if you paid me

more

My gf rate?

face?

nice

Last yeah my friend asked me to cuck him, I did. Now, all I can think about is getting cuck myself...

She is fantastic, got more?

Great so far

01010011 01010100 01001111 01010000 00100000 01000010 01000101 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 01000001 00100000 01000011 01010101 01000011 01001011

Moaaar

more

Please.
More of her.
Clothed or not.
She is magnificient.

I mean I would, but I'd break her

18 rate?

Any nudes with face?

11/10 Is that key around her neck to you cock cage?

8/10 smaller boobs, can tell nipple/pussy quality, but overall hawt

She has those toys because she needs more than what you can provide. Just by having them she is telling you she wants a real man

Hope she's got stockings and high heels on, she looks amazing!

Haha thank you, and no it's just a necklace I have as a Xmas gift

1- 10/10
2- 10/10
3- 10/10
4- 10/10
5- 10/10
6- 10/10
7- 10/10
8- 10/10
9- 10/10
10- 10/10
11- 10/10