Im curious, what countries are lead by liberals?

Im curious, what countries are lead by liberals?

>not implying that they are capable of leading country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1J1Ots2AhiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USA.

All of Europe

That would explain rapefugees

Cant surprise me anymore kek

canada.

wat?

i meant to say that americans nowdays became softies, 1960s were best years for murrica

Sweden.

Literally every first world country that isn't currently imperiled by a fat, retarded orange fascist lunatic.

Im curious, at what point are you brainless trolling Trump shills going to just fuck off?

US Liberals are "rest of the world" Conservatives.

US Conservatives are "rest of the world" brainless, retarded Nazis who should be put down for the good of the planet.

This is why it's fucking hilarious to see the anti-intellectual imbeciles use the term "leftist".

they'll be shilling long after he crashes and burns, and probably for years after that. They will make pilgrimages to his golden grave for decades after he finally kicks it.

Fuckin this.
I'm from the US and whenever I tell people that compared to the rest of the western world Hillary is right wing they just assume idk what I'm talking about.
Trump is like far right wing.
Bernie Sanders is centrist or a bit center-left.

The establishment Democrats in America are neocons and the establishment Republicans are neolibs

Intelligent ones.

let the works of A Wyatt Mann enlighten you

youtu.be/1J1Ots2AhiY BOOM

Sounds like Flint, Michigan. Lots of lead there.

Liberal, in the meaning of "leftist"? Brazil until last year.

Get your tendies straight brah

The lead was 100% the fault of the COMPLETELY moronic and unqualified REPUBLICAN governor Snyder changing their water to try to cut costs.

France, which is why they have workers rights.

Liberals are just as equal to be able to lead a country as conservatives are. We're just not getting the good ones

Well said WOW

Just well said!

Shut the fuck up worthless prick

No facts please.
Facts are forbidden.

Free speech gents, no facts!

THIS.

Politically speaking, the UK is under a centre-right government but compared to Obama were quite a bit to the left.

That was OBAMA, Trump/Bannan/Pence are to the right of our largest far right party, UKIP.

The orthography, however, was not. Illiterate MuriKKKans, OP should have written "led".

I mean you gotta give him a credit for it

Libtards like you.

>there are probably autists who unironically support this guy

OP here, my grammar is not on point as im not native english speaker but yeah i think you understood what i meant to say.

Australia, right now our government is being run by the LNP (Liberal National Party) and it's complete shit.

I have few cousins in Australia and i instantly noticed damn they are like cucked pussies

Go to bed Trump.

Gore Vidal said the the US has only one party, that of the Haves, with two wings, the Republicans (which want to keep everything for themselves) and the Democrats (who want to give a few crumbs to the Have Nots).

>being this much of a newfag

>Antifa
>Liberal

Wut

Not grammar. Orthography.

hahaha that fucking pic

>guys says he struggles with English sometimes as it's not his mothertongue
>expects him to understand words like orthography

Don't be pedantic.

Yup, my bad

hahahaha

Wow.., I see the light now.
I'm gonna grab my mail order sword, get on a bus and head straight for New York City.
Then I'm gonna stab me 1 or 2 homeless niggers in the back and turn myself right in to the NYPD.
I am as enlightened as you & your pals now.

OP here again, google my friend! Tho in my native language word is pronounced almost same but with additional letters. "Ortografija"

Antifa go against Liberal ideology, they're the opposite end of the spectrum you retard.

They are the authoritarian left, at best a begrudging ally of the liberal left.

Research: 9 out of 10 antifa members enjoy gangbangs

Germany

The most progressive/"liberal" countries right now are Scandinavian social democracies, which have such high standards of living and have been so great at making their citizens happy, even right-wingers there understand how well the system has worked and don't even attempt to change it.

Ask Sweden how great its working for them kek

Progressives like you.

Tots

those 2 on right look like liberal British faggots

Well.. Sweden (along with other social democratic countries) is consistently in the top 10 in the World Happiness Report. I'd say it's working it's working out pretty fucking well.

>countries are lead by liberals?
The United States, back when it was at its best.

"Everyone I don't like is a nazi"

"Everyone who doesn't see the world like me is a brainless, retard, anti-intellectual, imbecile"

But I agree, our democratic party in the united states, is very right compared to other countries. However, our success and our politics shouldn't be judged based on other countries politics.

You gotta understand that 1950s-60s liberals and 2017s are not the same

someone already beat you to it.

behold the master race

Sure they're not the same, but the general way of thinking remains the same.

Yes, but man those 21st centory faggots are just embarasing for entire concept of liberalism, made me hate it kek

those superior genes tho

>wake up
>see nigger on the street
>put a bullet in his shithead
>fell better

How do i break this habbit? Lawyer told me its bad for me