Whites will be an ethnic minority in every single country in the world by 2100

>whites will be an ethnic minority in every single country in the world by 2100

If you're white and you're okay with this-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1J1Ots2AhiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they all went back to Europe, they would be in the majority.

Biotechnology will eventually reach the point where you'll be able to edit a baby's genes to be whatever color you want.

Calm down, stinky inbred.

If ghettos spread across the planet, science ends.

Or do you think the apes will just pick up where we left off?

>We
What exactly have you done personally to further science in anyway?

This is down to more than skin colour.

Wow... it's almost like you've noticed that minorities are treated like second-class citizens.

>TFW you realize Asians are at the forefront of biotechnology and gene editing

When Britain first, at Heaven's command
Arose from out the azure main;
This was the charter of the land,
And guardian angels sang this strain:
"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves:
"Britons never will be slaves."

The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must, in their turns, to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

Still more majestic shalt thou rise,
More dreadful, from each foreign stroke;
As the loud blast that tears the skies,
Serves but to root thy native oak.

Thee haughty tyrants ne'er shall tame:
All their attempts to bend thee down,
Will but arouse thy generous flame;
But work their woe, and thy renown.

To thee belongs the rural reign;
Thy cities shall with commerce shine:
All thine shall be the subject main,
And every shore it circles thine.

The Muses, still with freedom found,
Shall to thy happy coast repair;
Blest Isle! With matchless beauty crown'd,
And manly hearts to guard the fair.

As I white male who will not have kids, I don't give two shits. I'll be dead. Let the shitskins have it after im gone f they can do such a great job. I won't be here to give them handouts. Let the fucking world burn. 0 fucks given.

Wow... it's almost as if the more non-whites move to a country, the shittier it gets.

>2100
>implying any of us will be alive to care by then

Wow.. it's almost as if race is directly related to average iq of said demographic.

Ive bee farting into a milk jug half full of lemonade and its starting to get fizzy

bump

>implying I care now
I am a NEET who watches cartoons and plays video games all day. I don't give a rats ass about what skanky coal burners do in their free time. I'm gonna die when I am 40 anyways from being out of shape so fuck it.

What irks me is some of you faggots will still be alive in 2100 & I'll be long dead. So I do hope there are niggers everywhere. You'll have them as your neighbors, doctors, postal workers and your kids will marry one. I hope one beats you to death first, though.

bump

>apes
We ARE apes you fucking idiot.

F youtu.be/1J1Ots2AhiY

>WAAAHHHHHHHHHH

>People in the future wont look the way i want them to

>WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH

dumbass idealog

I assume you're a troll or stupid but let me explain a few concepts.

First, there is no such thing as 'white'. There is Irish, there is Swedish, there is Scottish or English or Greek or even Russian.

These people arent all 'white' any more than some 'black' guy from Nigera is 'black' the way an Abbo from Australia is 'black'.

Calling yourself and everyone else with blonde/brown/red hair 'white' is like calling both Chinese and Japanese 'yellow'.

I'm not even concerned that its racist - I dont care about that - but you should understand that its simply ignorant. Its stupid and wrong and a child-like generalization.

So now that we established that lets move on to the fact that your mentality of 'whites' becoming an ethnic minority is also short sighted. If anything, history shows us that there will always be secluded pockets of narrow genetic diversity.

Ireland is not going to turn 'brown' in 100 years.
Russia is not going to turn 'brown' in 100 years.
America is not going to turn 'brown' in 100 years.

Of course, we cant see the future. But I can call you stupid - since you're already a mud blood of European blood lines but you're worried about bloodlines that have less range in hair color or darker skin.

Oh, and the ancient people of Rome, China, Egypt, Greece, and Japan built the ladder our world cultures now stand on - call them whatever color you want but historically speaking they all got the ball rolling well before everywhere else.

This, if all white people were all in the same place at the same time they'd reproduce more.

What? It's just sad to lose diversity. Makes the world more streamlined and boring

scientific proof that niggers are a different species than white people

You're right about history, but right now we might be going towards total globallization, which has never happened before.