How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

Bring back farvuh

Dont have everybody but Rodgers get injured.

When one of the teams running backs has a number in the 80's you know shit went bad.

Axe TT and Capers, for starters. Trade Clay, cut Cobb, see if Jordy will restructure.

Go back in time and prevent Nick Collins from ever getting hurt

by jumping off a bridge

Tank the season. Get a decent draft position. Trade that position for more picks.

i heard from Chris collinsworth they had alot of injuries tonight

This. The worst thing they can possibly do is win another game.

HEY FAGGOTS WHAT STARTS WITH G AND ENDS WITH AY

GREEN BAY LOL I LITERALLY HOPE ALL YOU FAGGOTS DIE

Shock therapy

Also have Aaron and his boyfrie- roommate go to couples counseling.

Its past the point of repair.

So this...this is the power of samefagging

seriously, I think him fighting being a faggot is actually making the team worse.

>15 replies
>13 posters

Do Packers players actually live in Green Bay? How do they possibly compete with a city like LA

>what are proxies
Huh really gets the ol noggin joggin

Fire the "owners" lmao

i'm 1/3 of those posts. sorry your team and fanbase are literally homosexuals

The food and the women.

>using proxies to samefag on a board with no postid
>being this fucking thick

Fire coaching staff, hire everything but QB.

This

>Kirk Cousins looks like a HOFer
>Aaron Rodgers looks like a Browns starter

WTF IS HAPPENING???

Get healthy

Easiest place to raise a family, nigga. Half of these guys have kids out of college.

>browns starter
>63% completion rate
>3/0 td/int
>115 passer rating

when's the last time a browns starter even got close to this

I forgot how much black men love overweight white women

And fried stuff.

>How do we fix this shit?

By playing the Eagles next week.

You think anyone will get fired this year?

I have a friend who is a Cheesehead. We live in fucking Buttfuck Border town, USA. Deep South Texas. Guy has no family or anything in Wisconsin, let alone the north states.

He gloated for the last couple of years and now he's been coincidentally silent. Bandwagon or nah lads

How many of you are contemplating jumping in the bandwagon and admitting DEZ CAUGHT IT.

fudgepackertown has a population of roughly 100k.

safe to say 99% of their fans are bandwagoners since their stadium packs more people than live in their shitty

Bandwagon or killed my cartel.

>Iggles @ home

Wouldn't bet a dime on the Puckers tbqh.

Appleton is 30 mins away
Madison is 2 hours away
Milwaukee is 2 hours away
Why would only fans from Green Bay show up at the stadium

I fucking wish, since we "did good" record wise the past few seasons one bad season won't be enough to kick Mike and most importantly Dom out who've been shitting up the team since the Super Bowl season.

Ted will botch another draft on shit big men, with a semblance of a run game next season we will hobble to a wild card appearance next season and the season will be declared a success.

Mcarthy and Capers will literally be here forever. Jordy won't return to former glory, Cobb will be overpaid and overrated forever, the Oline will forever be hurt, Starks will somehow still be with the team after another season of fumbles and bench riding, Lacy will be a mystery the defense will still be shit never covering the middle of the field ever, retarded commentators like Colinsworth will keep praising Capers when we play on prime time and people will keep acting like nothing is wrong

Fuck everything

That bitch DEZ couldn't catch a cold in that freezing game.

You cant fix it. The time to fix it has passed, the roster is so thoroughly bad it'll take years of good drafting a good free agents signings (Packers are not fond of signing free agents) to rebuild it.

It sucks because Rodgers is almost 33 and I dont know what he'll look like by the time they are done. Its very bleak atm.

>any of those cities
>civilization

might as well be san francisco with the amount of faggots there is

7 straight years in the playoffs and you guys are crying after a rough start. What a small time club

Lacy will be moved from RB to LT, and things will be alright

Don't forget going from Brett Favre straight to Aaron Rodgers. Fuck these faggots.

user, are you having a stroke

Nigga please, most of us wanted these clowns out last season. If you follow the club close enough, the writing was on the wall in 2011.

In more ways than one.

i actually am

stroking my cock to the fudgies losing. enjoy being the divisions bottom feeders along with da burrs you fucking kike

>a rough start.
It's week 11.
>Don't forget going from Brett Favre straight to Aaron Rodgers.
Rodgers sucks and always has according to Sup Forums.

the Cutler Bears, Vikings and >loins have been the Packers divisional competition. Aside from the AFC South they would not have had that kind success in another division.

LET IT BURN

FOR YEARS RODGERS CARRIED THIS TEAM TO 10 WINS AND A PLAYOFF BERTH SAVING THE CAREERS OF INCOMPETENT COACHES

NO MORE

LET IT ALL BURN AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN SALVAGE WHAT IS LEFT OF RODGERS PRODUCTIVE YEARS WITH NEW COACHES

We want our coaching staff fired mostly and importantly Dom Capers we've wanted him fired since the super bowl season. He's a retard who cannot make adjustments at all and NEVER COVERS THE FUCKING MIDDLE EVER. Rodgers used to be godlike and carried us to playoffs each season so no one cared that we had no fucking defense ever. Now Rodgers isn't so hot and the worthless defense is being exposed finally

>Mike calls pants on head retarded plays all game
>Rodgers audibles at the line
>Early pressure because line can't block for shit
>Rodgers escapes and buys time
>Makes impossibly accurate throw or runs for first down
>Outscore everybody

The last 3 things aren't happening anymore because the receivers can't get open.

Rodgers covered up for everything but even he can't win with this dumpster fire.

Capers is an idiot and now the whole defense is injured.

New coaches please for the love of god.

I want Thompson gone. He wants to rely on draft and development, only problem is he sucks at drafting and won't use the FA market wisely.

What happened to that whole thing with Christine Michael and why did they think he'd be a good pickup

Thompson will be harder to remove he's a fucking idiot as well but he can draft well sometimes. I really wish we'd get a free agent for once like what the fuck

It's incredible what Rodgers used to be able to cover up for

Who knows what goes through that guys mind. Remember knile Davis trade? Only to cut the guy a week later. Remember when he thought Seneca Wallace was an adequate back up qb?

The Browns would kill for 3 TDs and no picks you dumb nigger.

No one gives a fuck what the browns want.

The Knile Davis trade didn't cost them anything BECAUSE they cut him a week later. That was a smart move.

Clean house with the coaching staff

you all know we're well past due and have been riding on fumes that last couple of seasons

As far as I can tell you can take three stances on this team

>The staff is responsible for both the injuries and the sucking
>The staff isn't responsible for the injuries, but is still responsible for some of the sucking
>the injuries are responsible for the sucking

I was in category 3, but I don't know what to think anymore. I still think McCarthy is fine, but if they had the opportunity to replace him with a good coach I'd say do it. That said I'm not sure good coaches exist in this league outside of Belichick and Pete.

He's probably already a Cowgirls fan now