What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/4/5064496/cam-newton-interview-disgusting-attitude
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Broke up with his roomate

he wants to come out so bad that it's literally killing him inside

He's gay and likes getting raped both on the field and off the field.

Career Ending Sphinctral Rupture

Cheapest team in the league. Never sign free agents, insist on keeping draft picks even past the point where its obvious they are busts. Lots of overrated garbage like Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb that should've been cut or had their roles diminished a long time ago.

Rodgers has also declined, he used to be able to overcome Ted Thompson's idiocy but his skills have diminished.

He's been carried his entire career

Overrated trash, I hope he kills himself with a dildo

Longtime Packer fan (since the Favre Trade),

Mike McCarthy and Dom Capers are literally two of the worst coaches we have ever had. Please save me from this hell.

The Packers Thanksgiving implosion came a few weeks early.

>Hundley in
Literally 2 weeks in a row he has gotten pulled
kekaroo

He had a good game tonight, this thread is bait. Their defense this year is historically bad.

God what he said. I've been talking shit about dom capers on the green bay facebook for weeks.

How exactly would he do that?

Coaching deficiences have finally come to light

hope we lose more games so we can finally have the long overdue purge

Well if he can't win games why don't they trade him for a defense?

FAT ROB
A
T

R
O
B

Injuries

it all started going downhill when he started doing all those commercials and got a big head

They won't get rid of MM it looks like, but it seems like he's not even the problem - TT is

He played a good game so nothing honestly

wow sounds like you are a strong analyst

mike "give him the medicine from thomas edison" pence didn't get to him soon enough

>got a big head

Then why isn't he playing better?

>Packers go looking for a new QB
>Rodgers gets cut
>floats around the league until he ends up in Minnesota

Does he go further than Brett Favre?

Wow you sound like a strong faggot

Is there any NFL guy who does a shitton of commercials that didn't immediately go to shit or become injury prone to all hell?
And then while they're out for the season due to injury they use that time to do MORE commercials, further cursing them to yet another injury the next year
rip victor cruz & watt

Rodgers isn't really the issue for them. He's entirely capable but could probably use a running back, an offensive line, defensive line, linebackers, corners and another receiver.

He's lost a step but would be fine with even a half good team around him. GB would be 0-9 with a bad QB

Peypey became a literal meme and then won theb owl.

he is a fucking prick with a giant ego and everyone except his butt buddy thunder god has had enough of him, I'm sure he will come out after the game and say how it was everyone elses fault per usual

Yeah I thought of him but he was walking around with no neck and a jelly arm
He was basically in retirement mode in that year he won

This is the chickens coming home to roost for a bumbling fool who doesn't deserve the praise he got from years of riding on the coat-tails of Aaron Rodgers. Like he was some sort of mad genius. His offense is bland, he inspires no one, he hires terrible people.

As a fan, it actually pisses me off, because if we had someone who could craft a half-way decent game-plan, manage the clock, and coach well, we might have 3-4 titles instead of the one we got when Rodgers put the entire team on his back and carried them to the Bowl.

TL:DR God-like QB is wasting his prime surrounded by assholes who can't coach. QB is frustrated, I hope he storms into Ted Thompson's office and demands they cull the entire coaching staff.

>butt buddy thunder god

he may be the worst player starting on an NFL defense. Matthews has fallen off a fucking cliff.

Aaron Rodgers finished with a 115.0 passer rating. The Packers came into tonight with a 41-2 record when Rodgers finishes at 115.0 or better.

The loss is entirely on the Green Bay defense. Putrid.

>Can't over-inflate balls anymore.

This. It was always this.

The Packers were never really a good team under Rodgers.

Aaron was just great, and hide a lot of their weaknesses. Now he is looking more human, and suddenly the Packers suck.

To be fair, the defense is tore up to the point that I think Ted might be walking the streets of Green Bay tomorrow looking for any strong and tall black man he can sign.

Cam Newton has done commercials and he's no really any worse this year than last or the years before.

A solid mid-tier QB.

To be fair, Manning's last season in Denver was his worst. The broncos won because of their defense

I was right.

With Rodgers? Nothing, he's still very easily a top-tier QB, if not top 5, right now. The defense sucks, especially considering all the injuries, and they have no running game beyond Rodgers himself. Not to mention the awful coaching staff. The fact that he's still managing to put up the numbers he does only shows that he's still a great QB. The rest of the Packers needs to shape up, not Rodgers.

But that's the thing user, we have talented and athletic players, they are just running a bland offense. Routes any smart defensive coordinator can game-plan against successfully, using that god-damn full-house backfield formation to run, and that shit is so predictable it hurts to watch.

The thing is Rodgers is so good he could overcome these issues by throwing his dudes open, he is that accurate and his arm is that good. But now, he has taken a small inch of a step back and even when he is making the proper throws, his dudes are either not open or they drop it.

This is a combo of injuries, lack of depth, and poor coaching. Period. If I had to assign a percentage of blame, only .0001% would go to Godgers.

I picked him for my fantasy team. That means he was either going to be trash this seasons or injured.

Sorry y'all.

I lol'd, sending my buddy up there, he is 6-4 280, maybe he'll get a job.

He's just old. QBs usually start to decline around his age, we were just spoiled by Peyton and Brady.

>Green Bay
>Black people

super bowl to not even making the playoffs and complaining like a bitch

Chicken Parm had as much to do with Denver winning that Owl as me.

Actually, he had less to do with it than me, he was actively sabotaging it while his defense constantly bailed his ass out, this went on for literally the entire playoffs.

He's always complained like a bitch. Last season he specifically brought it up that he used to complain like a bitch in an interview and said coaching staff basically told him to straighten his shit out. Big prima donna.

He's still playing about as well this year as last year. Injuries and play calling be the biggest issues, imo.

Dude they have nothing. Cobb is trash and Jordy is decent but clearly inflated by Rodgers brilliance. They dont have a starting caliber NFL runningback on the roster, that includes Eddie Lacy. At TE they've been attached to Rodgers for no fucking reason for a long time now, but you got a glimpse of what it looks like when the Packers bother to get some new blood from outside the organization at a position that for years has been handed out to the incumbent starter in camp. The OL is even worse.

I know its easy to point and laugh at them now, but the Bears are improving and once they free themselves from Cutler they are going to be a good team. Vikes and Lions are already well ahead of the Pack...lean years are coming to Green Bay. They have fallen far behind.

Team is shit. Its not his fault. Everbody needs to go.

TBF Kirk Cousins had a hell of a game. Some of those throws were absolutely ridiculous, and their O-line is one of the best in the league.

sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/4/5064496/cam-newton-interview-disgusting-attitude

Here's some sauce. I guess it was three years ago now.

I mean that's 90% true but Lacy was averaging 5.1 ypc this season until he got hurt.

I'm not sure Mike "LGBBQ" Pence could save this team.

No shit

When Nick Collins fucked up his neck. That was the day the music died.

He's gay

Him and OBJ wanna go public but Aaron is too scared. OBJ is halfway out the closet while Aaron is holding back. Source is family Freind. No fucking lie.

remember when the packers were 15-1 and the one game they lost could have been a win if McCarthy was able to get the challenge flag out of his fat ass

Dude I've been saying that for years. Ever since Nick Collins went down dom capers defense has been shit

sounds legit