The Night Of

I just watched MOST of Part 4 after waiting all night for a torrent. Anyone else grab the 720p download and did it fuck up right at the end of the episode right after he gets medical attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYNo_ETNV6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this mother fucker right here

Omar you big beautiful black man I love you

>mfw stone said he didn't want the cat

He just walks out, eyes the nig that burned him, then goes back to ask the gourd if he can see Freddie. He asks Freddie for help. End episode

I was expecting him to be a sociopath that killed his own niece.

This. Dont think its off the cards yet, why carry around that picture

>Say the words for me Nasir
Hnnnng and that music on top of it. Finally Naz has something going for him, but will it stay a good relationship with Freddie who knows. I guess having a tutor is valuable but it's hard to see it being that easy.

is this show good? am free nowadays so could pick this up

yes it's really good so far, do it

I don't think they'd let him carry around that picture if he killed her but come to think of it they probably wouldn't let anyone have a picture like that in there I don't think, I don't know. My read on him was that he was honestly trying to help Naz but in the process of cozying up to him he started thinking of his niece more and more and then eventually snapped when Naz didn't take his advice on the plea deal.

who do you think is going to crack the mystery in this case- Box or Stone??

Probably Stone. It's been implied that Box has or had his doubts but it looks like he just wants to get the whole thing over with. Like he's desensitized to all of this.

I don't understand why the nigger burned.. Can anyone explain? Was he just crazy/stupid and projecting his niese's killer onto him?

He hates the I didn't do it defense that nasir wants to use because its the same thing that got his niece's killer off albeit through some fucked up aspect of the judicial system. He was off since the beginning of the episode but I think he's just lost it when it comes to the judicial system no matter who's involved

why didn't that idiot get foot medicine in the first episode. fucking stabbing his crisco feet. god damn disgusting.

he did take his advice. He told him the guy who killed his niece had a plea for time, but went to trial and got off.

Hey this is that show that has the trailer cone on before the Season finale of GoT. I recognize it.

>DONT TALK TO ANYONE
>OI I FOOKIN SAID DONT DO IT WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pretty much projecting. He will never get the chance to get his revenge on the killer, so he gets to know and lashes out at a 'stand-in'.

I regret having picked this up so soon. Hate having to wait for the episodes now when i need to binge.

It's the weakest part of the show so far, and I chock it up to a kind of weak performance from the niece killer guy. I think the point was supposed to be that he was a crazy psychopath who was fucking with Nas by offering bad advice, if King of Queens really has enough power to fuck guards and extendedly beat the shit out of people in front of everyone then Nas would probably be more fucked if he turned him down and the manslaughter deal was pretty great. Still, it'll all depend on how it shakes out I guess. This is a great show I thought it would be terrible considering HBO's recent output.

One thing that stands out fishy is Naz being left in such a vulnerable space.

Either himself, the lawyers or the judicial system would have put in protective custody or moved. Especially after his bed was burned.

I found him to be rather normal ut until the burning part. What did you fint weird about him before that?

Really like the show so far, good characters, interesting scenario, the cinematography is great.

I really like how you really don't understand anybody's motivations. Especially in prison, Naz keeps getting helped by people, who give him legitimate advice, but at the same time want to fuck him over, like he's a project they got bored of. Then on the outside there's like the DA and Box who need him to get convicted but at the same time aren't willing to do anything dirty. And Turturro just being Turturro.

Also preview for the next episode, looks like it's gonna be interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=pYNo_ETNV6A

So is Chandra going to stay his lawyer then with Stone as an unofficial consultant, or is Naz gonna say fuck it and go for Stone?

He'll go for Stone because Chandra will still require crazy money which his family cant afford.

But I reckon they'll find some arrangement that will keep her on the case.

Does ep 5 exist? I'd do just about anything for it right now. Even gay stuff

Break into HBO offices and leak all the episodes for us.

You will do anything right?

Is that how prison is? Beds lined up out there? Guessing the other cells have 2 to a room and Freddie is just special

>Stone back on the case
WOO

prisons are overcrowded, not enough cells for everyone so they use cots like that

dammit I wanted Box to have some kind of sleepless night where he thinks if Naz didn't do it then the real killer is still out there. I like how steady and methodical a good detective is. It's great visually.

Remember when this lady told Naz's parents that he needed an experience lawyer to take his case to trial and have a chance of getting off? Then remember when she did nothing but work towards a plea deal? What a cunt.

i dropped this, it's too depressing

mommy

Yes what a total bitch

Its an open and shut case. Considering the brutal nature of the crime and the monumental evidence, 15 years (13 with parole) was a steal.

The lie was more than repaid with the good bargain and pro-bono work.

what I don't understand is why she thought she could capitalize on getting a deal. Don't high profile lawyers want a show in trial to advertise themselves more?

just watched the 720p ettv torrent and it was complete with credits

It's not really monumental evidence, just extremely coincidental, and if they go to trial, they'll obviously push that in every way.

As in 12 Angry Men, the jury has to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he committed the crime, and not only are there no witnesses, the knife he had probably wasn't even the murder weapon.

Pretty much his defence will examine every detail of the evidence to find out what doesn't match the prosecution's story.

Like shit, how the fuck did OJ get off otherwise? Although of course Naz isn't a rich ass black man and his case isn't taking place during an extremely motivated time.

I have a confession: I've never seen The Wire. But Freddie really makes me want to watch it. Does he have a lot of screen time?

That was strange. I thought the attention whore lawyer would jump at the chance for a high profile trial, but that's probably closer to reality where the head of a firm likes being a public figure but doesn't want to waste her time on a trial and also predictably lose said trial by all measurable accounts.

Because Naz is going to be found guilty 99℅ of the time.

Yeah I don't get the whole cat thing

I thought he sort of set him up which is why he said to take the trial. he took trial like other guy who got super lucky and beat it. and he all seemed the same since he thinks he did it and might get away.

some yeah. every prison is different.some are just giant rooms with beds. it's pretty realistic for most part.Of course it is a show but beats most others

>I've never seen the Wire

You and ever millennial on this site

Jesus Christ

Go watch it

she is powerful. pro bono good deal would have upped her portfolio big time. One of the biggest things for any attorney. she isn't in it for him. but herself.

best be trollin

No. I've also never seen Problem Child 2

the step dad did it

What I don't get is why hasn't Naz mentioned the little knife game he played with Andrea. It's not like he doesn't remember that part, because otherwise he'd have zero motive to leave with the knife in the first place.

It's probably not going to help him.

Is it realistic how someone obviously weak and not fit for prison just gets thrown in there to die?

hell yes start that show now. Don't come back to Sup Forums until you're done and start a thread on how wrong your life has been up to this point.

"I took a knife covered with victim's blood because I panicked" defense sounds even worse though.

Anyone else paying more and more attention to the images in the intro?

>the cat wandering oustide
>the cab light on the roof of the cab
>Freddy's cell door
>the drugs they took
>the broken glass (probably her front door)

There are a few images we haven't seen yet such as the broke chain, but it was spooky noticing a bunch of things in the intro.

are you a detective

yeah. if you been to jail. they don't give many shits

Think Stone and Chandra are going to do most of the detective work, but Box will provide them with the final clue somehow.

I'm sure the big surprise is that he actually did do it, just like how Mads actually raped that preschool in The Hunt

clues in memorial at her house. step dad is up with something. could just be pulling our legs though. love the show so far. good to see something good lately. sadly torrent is always late so i couldn't watch last night

>just like how Mads actually raped that preschool in The Hunt
Never understood this meme

NO HE DID NOT

hmm, i thought the charges were dropped against mads?

My thoughts so far on how this going to go:

>Naz goes to trial, gets 25 to life.
>John and Box both feel weird about it, end up doing a rogue investigation and take it to the supreme court or whatever.
>Naz gets set free.
>It is revealed the step dad framed Naz.
>Box hunts him down in the season finale

Box is evil though. I think it's just gonna be John and the Indian girl.

do it now pal

The step dad is a red herring. Or maybe the black dude on the street is. Or maybe double herring. Or maybe it's a reverse red herring. Why couldn't this shit be on Netflix all at once

Odd how no more of those two black dudes. Maybe it was just to fuck with us. I mean it seemed too obvious. Plus bodie lied about being alone

there's only 4 more episodes, not sure how that will work out...

mommy

They're on hard times since Tony died.

>people STILL going on about the "mystery" of who actually killed andrea

are you guys paying attention to the series or what? do you not realize that we're past a whodunit tv?

What I hoped for: HBO's own "Serial"

What I got: A guy dealing with a foot rash

Maybe because the whodunit is the only interesting aspect about this show

Obviously the cat staying alive in a pound for 10 days is meant to represent Nasir in jail

the scene where he calls for the update on the cat is right after nasir pleads not guilty so john sees it as a sign he still has a chance maybe

then it's not for you.

I thought it could also be used as evidence for Nasir. It showed that Andrea allowed hin in the house since he was allergic

Yeah they need to drop tge foot rash part

>Executive Producer
>James Gandolfini

2spooky4me

Was the knife game part of his flash back while saying what happened? He could have retrograde amnesia from drugs and alcohol. It happened before he blacks out but that doesnt mean he remembers

he remembered it enough to grab the knife while fleeing the scene on THE NIGHT OF her murder.

He didn't mention stopping at the gas station either because like the knife game, it wasn't important at the time. It will come back in the trial.

Why did he try to burn Nasir?

How many episodes total are there?

Still would suckle her big fat juggers all night long
The night of her boobs

i love how HBO always has same NY people. man that dude has aged

He got triggered by Nasir saying he didn't do it, just as his niece's killer claimed the same. Also, the prisoners aren't exactly rational people.

Link it

what does Freddie want with Nasir?
what can Nasir get him? somehow smuggle things for him? something cops or other inmates can't do?

8 I guess

Yeah that was my original thought. still feel the deer has a camera in it or something. but the show is good with fucking with ya

Prison is boring, Freddie wants someone he can talk to. Everyone around him is a thug that never graduated high school or maybe got their GED in prison. Freddie saw the harvard sweat shirt and thought "theres someone i can speak to as an equal".

I sure hope his foot thing is more than eczema though, waste of time making it a plotpoint if it's something "silly"

there's no cure for dermatitis/eczema and some people get it really bad. all you can do is try to control the symptoms, clearly not working for turturro's character

>all these black girls on this show
It's like icing on the cake. Black patrol officer best girl

Its the real killer

It's just part of his character; it helps shape and mold the character. Why does it need to be something more than what it is? What the fuck are you expecting here? Some kind of magical/fantasy based foot condition that lets him walk on water or endure hot coals without flinching?

no, I'm wondering why there's an eczema anonymous with people all fucked up about it.

Why is it so hard to find this show online, did HBO go even beyond and protect it from filesharing sites, it's the only show I can't find even when KAT went down.

Anyone else think the deer head might have a hidden camera mounted inside? It might be too convenient but the show keeps going back to the eye. Maybe it's just a symbolism thing though.