Who else watches sports like this?

Who else watches sports like this?

Nah I shit post with my laptop in front of me. just shitposting on Sup Forums

Fuck off normie. True Sup Forumsartans watch sports in bed on their laptops

Or phone like me 8)

me honestly, its the highlight of my day

I have a lazyboy on wheels for my computer so I can shitpost and stream.

yeah my head is going to look like that soon rapidly going bald here 23 years old

I usually drink a metric fuck ton of beer and yell.

i am a fat dumb dull zombie and i watch hockey naked in my bed drinking box wine that i put into a powerade bottle and i piss into a moo bucket i stole from my landlord and dump it out of my window into the alleyway underneath me. i had smartfood popcorn yesterday and a lot of the kernels and crumbs. rolled under me but i left them ther and laid on them overnight and one of them actually embedded in/broke my skin and really hurts like the way an ingrown hair does now. i havent had a job in 3 years, i havet left my aparment in going on 5 weeks atm. i have about 9k left and when the moneys gone im going to jump off of a bridge nesr me that is famous for suicides. my belly button is somehow infected too and it bleeds a lot now. eat my asshole

great post i only read about ten words into it but i'm sure it was really good

Shave your head my dude. I stopped trying to hide it. It's the best thing ever once you're used to it.

I usually lounge around my apartment in gym shorts while I watch sports.

thank you

Damn bro how bout you buy me some shoes before that happens

>not wearing a full jersey with pants combo

Do you even want your team to win?

I don't really eat anything when I watch sports. I have a 40 inch TV in my room with nice speakers and one of those big massage chairs like at the mall so I watch that

yes I'm a shut in

yes i live with my parents

yes im a loser

thanks

He fell for the watching the game meme

I shit post while listening to the game on the radio

ok. how

hook it up with some paypal dollars pal

damn dude that's a pretty impressive level of depravity, at least you can be proud of being high level in something

hope it all goes good. you should just do drugs man, 9k would keep you going for a good while, maybe even you OD at the end of it. would be a great way to go especially if you have no tolerances to drugs

No wonder Da Bears are having such a terrible season.

i have only ever smoked weed. i dint like to smoke weed when i watch hockey because i get anxiety and bite the skin off of my fingers.

>I don't really eat anything when I watch sports.

I try to do all of my eating while watching sports. There weren't any sports I cared about on Thursday or Friday, so I didn't eat either day. I just saved up my eating for Ward vs Kovalev on Saturday. I ended up eating a large Papa John's pizza, an order of Papa John's wings, and 4 bottles of gatorade.

Use some of that 9k to go to the physician and a psychiatrist and get some counseling

>still having pants on

Don't expect much approval here, hipster.

>dubtrips

Behold the power of weed.

This man gets it

I honestly can't watch anything without being on the computer or doing something else at the same time any more.

sauce?

The best way to watch sports

faggot

Being a janitor is a job