Evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

..guess that last thread was a busto.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2RX7IQcmc
youtube.com/watch?v=PcuSiFlUxdU
youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk
youtube.com/watch?v=aNjo63Ytdek
youtube.com/watch?v=416iiYA7wsU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhaEulPm0nE
supforums.com/thread/726666666/miscellaneous
youtube.com/watch?v=F9tRhPiq7vg
youtube.com/watch?v=DX42_3ZKv8c
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XiIPCMxLxBM
youtube.com/watch?v=u6Q9tWJJ0Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

s a g e

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

I was hoping to summon you!

||TRADE
||RUN
||FIGHT!

STATS || WIND: LV5 || MAGE: LV6 || XP: 263||

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

NO, YOU!

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

uh, shit! gimme a minute..

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

crap, I don't know how to play Thread RPG!

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

You look like the kind of man who welds things.

Colton Young
Colton Young

GET THE FUCK OUT PEDO, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE YOU UGLY FAT FUCKING NECKBEARD.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

I worked on wire insulating three weeks ago, for battery cables used in amphibious vehicles.. fiberglass cut my arms all to shit on a molecular level
I do know how to spot-weld, tho.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

works been hell lately, brain-for-shits! what's yer excuse?

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Vodka.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

Nigga look like a bleached Big Smoke

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

very nice, you like it room temperature or cold?
I'm on the usual, over here

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

why do u always seem so happy? I thought alcoholics were supposed to be miserable?

Austin James
Austin James

i've been drinking steels every night, atleast 2, for the passed 11 years.

I've had 3 Kidney surgeries, and currently hold a $9.50/hour job.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

you balance the nite life with a day of activity and rest, plus I'm off tomorrow.
And I never found drinking when I'm sad to be a good idea, just makes it worse.. who knows? maybe I'm lucky
life works as it's chosen! how are ya tonite?

Zachary James
Zachary James

alright i guess. single dad and just bought a 120k$ townhouse in full. About to finish building dream PC. No Sex Drive at my age, things are stale, Work lacks stimulation of my mind, and I am fighting the urge to quit and do something stupid.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Just over half a bottle of rum. 70cl. And three shots of vodka.

I AM HAPPY.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

hell-fire, I hunger for tunes.. where the hell's Mac when I need him

youtube.com/watch?v=FH2RX7IQcmc

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

holy fuck new glasses

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

I don't believe that this is really you Nickel

there have been a lot of imposters recently and it is not looking good.

what is your favorite video game? that will reveal if it is really you or not

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

sounds like the bread has gone a bit stale, have you considered dipping it in soup or even switching to fish?
sorry, I gotta eat something, metaphor's a mess.
Has life gone fine, but too ordinary, you think?
me too~ CHEERS!

Connor Price
Connor Price

Uncle Sup Forums how's it going man?!?

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

the old ones are a bit threadbare, but they're still here!
hotline miami, sunset riders, metroid prime, splatterhouse 4, Super House of Dead Ninjas, CSD, Dungeon of the Endless, Shinobi 3.. uh..

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

I'm keeping well, about to hit a convention tomorrow, might bring along Bunta for the ride and snap pics! yourself?

James Martin
James Martin

Lol man a lot if text in this thread. Kek. Can't read it all. But yeah cheers! Haaa feel free to ask me stupid questions kek

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

What up again man? Enjoying some quality beer. Not that alcohol filled URINE you are drinking you bum. Homeless drink that trash.

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Good to see you again Nickel

you passed the test and answered all the favorite games of Nickel.

quick question. Ive been sober for about 30 days no. should i continue this lifestyle or have beer here and there and just moderate my use?

William Barnes
William Barnes

Eh, took a 2 hour nap today, and someone who suffers from clinical insomnia it pretty much made my day, watched some trailer park boys, the usual

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

that's my line, friend! uhm.. if you had to charge out of the house with a weapon of choice to kill someone of note on the planet, who would it be and with what?
oh, get off my back. I can and have enjoyed fine spirits and beers, but when I do this, I prefer to get my helmet shattered for under 8 bucks

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

youtube.com/watch?v=PcuSiFlUxdU

would you fuck me? id fuck me.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

yeah man, life has gone super stale. Im super competetive in the workplace. after awhile it seems i've beaten everyone out of it. (i live in a VERY cheap to live part of the country). Used to make 55-75/hr in the northern states but... those were my "young fire" days lol

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

whew, thank god, I forgot if I'd specified.
Depends on what you like doing when you drink, if it's just staring at a wall and feeling horrible, stay on the wagon.. if you socialize or enjoy decent activity while tipping away, hop off the wagon from time to time, but never take a flying leap.. shit'll hurt when you land.
well, what bores you about being awake?

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

poorfag reporting in

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Might as well pay a few bux more. You get a 6pk of this baby for about $10. 7%. No excuse uncle harry....

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

WAS SHE A GREAT BIG FAT PERSON?
So, what happens when you win?

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

oh wow tawnee stone that shit's retro nowadays... fapped to her when I was a teenager

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

SIck that these poeple drink trash beer. You know its not even beer anymore? Its carbonated filler and a fuck ton of shit. Notice no ingredients listed? Thats on purpose. MANY dollars paid

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

If you drink beer for the taste, you're a faggot, sorry man.

As long as it's cold and sold in stores, and cheap, I'll drink anything strong enough to get me drunk.

All beer tastes like shit anyway. "b-but" no, even that. Stop

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Everything. The slowness of time, the constant thought that no matter what we do or accomplish we all die and so will our offspring and our offsprings offspring

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

I go for volume with this crap, but I do enjoy tasty beers as well.. but I ain't here to crack a tasty suds, I'm here to get fucked up wholesale and have a chat with some fun strangers~
nothin' wrong with 'em!

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Hey Nickel just a margarita

-CC

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

but hey you can get drunk and listen to music and shit

You can't do that when you're asleep faggot

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Porkins standing by

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

I would shoot up a school to this

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

i'M AT THE TOP. NO ONE CHALLENGES ME IN MY POSITION, i MANAGE EVERYONE BELOW ME, AND THERE IS NO INCENTIVE TO PERFORM HARDER, SINCE I'VE REACHED THE PINNACLE OF PAY LOL woops caps sry on teamspeak

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Hmmmmmm. A street lamp. With a taser.

Oh fine, if it must be a person it'd have to be a bitch I knew a few years ago who punched people and then played the victim. She deserves nothing less that a drill in the abdomen.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Lean.

Everything is in slow motion

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Oh.

"Of note." my bad.

I don't really know to be honest. Fuck it.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Stop. Don't call it that. Don't be a nigger.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

there you go, you tryhard dimwit, taken from the Miller Coors corporate website

enjoy paying 12 bucks for your 6 pack of gay hipster shit with a brewing team of 2 guys and a label design team of 20 marketing majors

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

purple drank?
sizzurp?
codeine?

what do you want me to call it

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Stupidest fucking comment of the day. Do you have taste buds dumbass?

David Wood
David Wood

Are you an alcoholic?

William Gray
William Gray

yeah you have specified on your favorite games in the past. i have actually asked you questions about Donkey Kong Country and the music in that game.

Thanks for the advice. I drink when I play games but usually instead of thinking i will be up all night and rage it up I get tired and sleepy and then i don't even feel social anymore enough to play. then i just watch a movie and sleep. its not what i think it will be. I will stay on the wagon for now.

How is life treating you in 2017?

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Good choice that shit will fuck you up pretty good man

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Codeine.

Yeah, and expensive beer tastes less shitty than cheap beer, but still shitty.

You're going to lie, but I'll ask anyway.

Take your everyday beer, and make it non-alcoholic. Would you still drink it?

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

perhaps narrowing the viewpoint is in order, live for the moment while conquering the next one in line.. fight the enemy soldier, not the army.

holy shit, MORE MUSIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk

hey CC! far tastier (kinda) than melon 211~ how ya been, friend?
WOULD YOU SHOOT ME? I'D SHOOT ME
and that's a fine drive! I'd hope you're doing it without accomplishing EVERYTHING though, that's kinda brash
wow, tasty~ I like that drive, but then again, best to just talk this kinda shit.

me, I'd kill a cassowary with a butcher knife, fuckers are pure evil from the dinosaur age.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Coors

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

mooonshine shirley temples

i like to call it a shitty temple

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Its about quality. You tool bag. Could give a fuck about the label. You idiots run to the store and buy the mass produced dog shit and then act cool. I drink quality, catch a great buzz and acually enjoy drinking the beer. Not some carbonated water with alchohol shot into it. YOu feeble minded moron

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Yeah 211 margarita wasnt that great. Made my stomach feel like complete shit. Ive been good drinkin for the 2nd night in a row

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

I'm an apprentice~
the life, fun and music have been kind and my threads have done okay, despite an unexpected line of wooden nickels, so to speak.
Just hoping to move into something bigger this year besides just working and paying bills.
You?
tasty brew, buddy, I'll drink to that shit!
I love it man, I gotta try one some day

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

I bet you wear beanies and plad shirts and glasses that you don't even need.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

SPOTWELD THIS

drink-> water

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

yeah, by fucking you up you mean shitting bile for 3 days

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

colonial club vodka 42 proof. fucking cheap as hell and but gets the job done. Love goodbye horses btw, it gives me a nostalgic and careless easy going gta 4 era feeling. also clerks 2. that is all.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Thanks man, would like like to make a anons day? Could you write a timestamp and RB under it?

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

hm... there COULD be a good idea in there, I'll have to experiment.
THAT shiny metal ass? no way

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

I wont be drinking but ya know I see your threads all the time so Ill stick around and smoke a bowl with you guys.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

you once told me that even the trolls have a seat at the table and yeah a lot of newfags with their hostility and edge appear here every so often. but i think what you are doing is cool and it brings good vibes.

2017 has been pretty rocky. i need to find a new job. went to an interview today but doubt i got the job. other than that Im thinking about joining martial arts dojo. thinking of jiu jitsu.

hopefully you will find something good this year. you are a cool dude and deserve it

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Chocolate milk out the bottle of syrup

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

Get out.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

stick around dude. have a good time and don't forget to pass that shit you stingy fuck

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

WOW you knew exactly me just from not drinking massed produced poor people beer!

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?
captain and Pepsi, first time drinking in many months. Listening to some progressive trance and deep house.

Thought it might be fun.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Its sour as fuck very limey for a 211

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

everyone's got their thing, booze and tunes! Glad to have chimed in nicely.
sure thing, pal

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

Yeah, it's a huge red flag.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

you do realize that beer, by definition, is the liquid remnants of fermented grains right?

i don't go around claiming my compost heap is "higher quality" than somebody elses because i throw more expensive grass and leafs into it

just because it tastes "better" (aka less bad) doesn't mean it is of higher quality

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

massed produced poor people beer
well if it wasn't already obvious that youre a massive hipster faggot then it is now beyond the shadow of a doubt

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

get your puff on, buddy~ whatcha got there, mm?
heh, I remember that.
sharpening your responsibilities with work and training like that would stand you up straight in a hurry, I know you can tackle that hog and wrestle it down, GO FOR IT!
this is why I do what I do~
yowza, that's some sweet, slick syrup.. saludos, friend
I do love some music that goes down to the roots of music, share some if you like!
and.. is it fun?
I am actually gonna try one of Modelo's weird Clamato Chelada lime juice/salsa/beer/clam juice things soon.. I am NOT looking forward to it

but I am looking forward to MORE MUSIC!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aNjo63Ytdek

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Hell yeah dude. Hope stuff goes good for you

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

You fags are retarded and trying to defend shit you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. It is of much higher quality and taste. Morons. Try actually gathering $10 to try a 6 of it. Ever hear of the beer review websites? Your trash tier beer gets homeless man ratings and for OBVIOUS reason. Scrubs

James Miller
James Miller

Chocolate milk dude
Not drunk full syrup it's like the last bit of syrup you can't release you poor milk in the bottle and drink like that kek

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Nah dude I just like getting drunk

it's all bacteria waste

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

I do love some music that goes down to the roots of music, share some if you like!
and.. is it fun?

I usually prefer opiates or marijuana, but an occasional drinking night is good to have, pretty fun thus far.

Here is some older house
youtube.com/watch?v=416iiYA7wsU

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

thanks man. not sure who you are but you are very cool for the well wishes.

respect to you bro

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Your trash tier beer gets homeless man ratings and for OBVIOUS reason
yes, very obvious actually. because the only people who rate beers on those websites are fedora tipping retarded hipster faggots who "gather $10" every time they want a 6 pack and hate daddy because he makes $150k anually and provides SUCH a great life for you that it's JUST unbearable so you have to volunteer at a soup kitchen to feel less privileged

away with you

back to /reddit/

TLDR

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

did you check out Iron Fist on Netflix?

If so what are your thoughts on it? If not then ignore this.

Austin Young
Austin Young

Patron and Hawaiian punch

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

I think Ill stay

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Have you even started the drink you're talking about, or did I miss it.

But yeah, the best of the best don't drink to get drunk. I mean, that's definitely part, but it's just flavor and experience of it that makes it good. If they don't mind shit beer, let them drink it. I prefer higher end stuff too, but again, that's us

Mason Young
Mason Young

Stated

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Evening sir. High-proof vodka. Straight.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

oh.. well, excellent choice then, my good sir!
A very jam-worthy beat! that one's going in the collection, thanks~
looks alright, more of a Luke Cage man myself.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

LOL. You Losers just sadden with each comment. Maybe you steal "daddys" coors and thats what you think is cool and tasty.I have my own $ you goof. If you wernt a goofy fucking virgin teen and had tastebuds youd know what real quality craft beer tasted like. One of these decades

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

No idea where this bud comes from, and no name. But its been knocking me on my ass compared to my usual hook ups. Only thing I know is that the guy said its from Cali, but thats hard to believe considering im on the East Coast and hes probably full of shit.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

I'm a bit of a facial hair aficionado as well. Any interest in going full beard?

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

vicious, hope you're sipping to enjoy and not chugging to forget~

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Hahaha I love Modelo Chelada man
was driving home bout to drink some brandy

-CC

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

reminds me of something I heard from a guy once, "must be some of that kine bud, cuz.. aw shit, man"
I mean, he was loving it , whatever the hell it was, smelt like an entire colony of skunks burning in a tire fire.
y'know, I was checking the cheeks when shaving the other morning before work, it would take time and I've hated the modern advent of the big beard.. but, y'know? wouldn't exactly look bad either.
Who knows, perhaps that'll be a end-of-summer goal

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

why Luke Cage if you don't mind me asking

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

I finished my 6er as a matter of fact. Oh and dont get me wrong. You have some trash beer i will be more than happy to down it and have a good time. I am just not trying to promote this mass produced trash that these mind warped hicks run and buy. Go get some real beer and promote a quality brewery.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

where are your fingers?

also fuck alcohol when you have LSD

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

I gotta get psyched and try it.. hope I don't wind up liking it~
and sure, still got 3 more 40s to go! wait!
you finish your homework? you clean your bed and brush your teeth?
..that's my codeword for 'drinking somewhere safe to sleep'

John Martin
John Martin

i am generally to paranoid for psychedelics, though i wish i could try them.

Worth trying if i have a pile of xanax sitting around?

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

xanax should take the paranoia away i guess, i say go for it!

David Jones
David Jones

What happened to your other faggy glasses?

Also, Makers Mark. Just finish the last half of the bottle and have nothing other than wine for the rest of the night :/

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Hahaha i got homework but college does not interfere with my drinkin. Beds destroyed :) lol teeth i forgot

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

I like period pieces, one way or another, plus there's the appeal of a guy that's just unbreakable, more or less. If I had to choose a power, I'd wanna be jacked and bulletproof to the skin. And c'mon, the guy is COOL.
Daredevil's too serious, Jessica Jones is just a set-piece to other shows, The Flash is too harmless, and the other one's too forgettable.. is there another one? I forget.
I think that half should do you just fine, and which glasses do you mean?

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

when is best time for taking the xanax?

same as when taking the acid, or wait until feeling overwhelmed from the trip?

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Honestly I have no idea how to interpret what you just typed. Hell, I just corrected 12 typos while typing this reply. Where did your other faggy glasses go? Break them out, man! Do it and you're cool! Do it and you're cool!

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

take the acid and wait for it to fully dissolve, then just take some xanax and chill somewhere and trip

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

my nigga tho

that's the stuff

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

nah, you're fine and all, just making sure you're back home or a good place to sleep it off~
cheers, buddy!
I meant the half bottle of Maker's Mark oughta be enough for the nite.
And I'm asking, which of those are the glasses you're looking for? the little tiny black ones I lost 4 years ago

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

What's up OP!! I've only seen your threads a few times in the past and you've always been a chill homie! Tonight I'm killing a Steel Reserve 40oz, seems like a good compliment to Fallout 4. Have you ever played that game? What kind of vidya do you play?

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Ahh yesss Steel reserve good choice. :) haha this brandy will help me sleep it off but the hangover will be buzzin

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

What do you work as?

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Yeah this stuff is kind of annoying cause it does really smells. Usually I can keep my room not smelling like a stoner den but its impossible with this stuff.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

what else you got going on tonite besides getting your swerve on with that drank

you are a chill dude like OP

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Gents i am off tomorrow. I have 1 hour before the beer is closed at the store. I feel like getting more and playing a new vidya. I need suggestions on the Vidya! $ preffered. Not that F2p trap

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Maker's mark guy here. You responded to the wrong comment, idiot.

And I'm looking for the ozzy osbourne glasses that you've worn forever. Granted, I haven't been following your threads for a while because I've been lazy.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Shit not much I still got some shit beer in the fridge bud select how about you man?

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

just playin some ps4. that is about it.

nothing else going on here. got to do some work tomorrow

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

hey its nickle! whats up pedo faggot? where is the rent money faggot?

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

oho, lucky number 7's! I love playing fallout 4, if anything for just being able to build a hideout, I like to have a place for my shit.. and Gunners, can't kill me enough of those loudmouth gun-nuts~
get some peeing in and drink cold water before bed, it should help a bit!
Caterer at a weekday job, not bad but that truck is wobbly as hell
I miss the hospital.
maybe one of those cardboard tubes with dryer sheets in 'em? I forget what those are called
gracias, bro~
play the Flipline games online, no money and they're super complex cooking games, my favorite tests of skill when I'm hammered~

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

I got work at 11am sadly but payday
Hahaha dude ive been pissing mad tonight which is good i might get some water here in a bit

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

oops. And yeah, I really miss those little ones, really fit my eyes perfectly.
I will find more though, I know where to go~
in the bank, shit-rash!

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

hell yeah, payday AND friday. best combo right there.

get your drink on tomorrow too

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

You know it I might get some keystone ligh. What u like to drink man?

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

the coldness bolsters the organs, trust me~

man, am I glad I'm packing two more 40s past this one, the married roommates are doing it again.. and I got a noon work-time tomorrow, this is gonna be fun.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

i drink heinneken mostly

you said you go to college. do you ever get girls numbers or hook up with college girls?

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

(lucky 7's here)

Yeah! I knew you'd be a Fallout kind of guy! I'm building a charisma character on this play through and building every settlement, it's kinda hard to get it all going but the caps are plentiful. Just wish I could do more combat but I guess you can't have it all.

I'm off of here for the night but I hope you have a good one OP!!

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Sorry.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

you ever do edward 40hands?

I could do power hours, but that was too much

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Holy Fuck do you have a birth defect? Your finger looks like shit man.

Charles James
Charles James

Good thinking sounds legit. Haha i need to get some 40s just my liquor store only has schlitz atm
Sadly only girl I drink with is my besti Nicole whos 44 and loves margaritas and yes i party with her

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

I just loved meeting Valentine, the only other person I've ever met to see the Stranger.
"Did you see him?? There he was!"
Have a good nite too, brother! I'll never stop trying to fuck Curie!
I would, but my friends are more of the "Cards Against Humanity" party crowd
'nuff said.
I got messed-up nail beds.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Nickle's fingers in your butthole

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

aw, schlitz is my steelie cousin~

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Love these threads. Only one question. Where do I buy a pair of those styling ass glasses?

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

not bad cause she is cute for her age

i wouldn't mind hanging out with a girl like that. congrats man

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

I love Schlitz O.M.L and the gold man it reminds me of steel reserve

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Yeah shes fun and chill a milf only got a bj by her I slept with her one night

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

show her fat tits

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

i dont know whats worse your jacked fingers or your fatty ugly mug

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Spirit of Halloween, around october, naturally.
certainly, only with a weird sour metal flavor.

keh heheh, it's time for mischief!
youtube.com/watch?v=qhaEulPm0nE

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Sadly dont have a pic next time i hang ill snap a pic for you

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

She take it up the ass like Nickle?

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

britbong go fuck off. faggot can't stay on sites from his own country cause he lives in a shit hole full of fucking camel jockey riding motherfuckers. i hope they rape you

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

dont show these retards her tits.

these guys think that this shit is a game.

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

I love the sourness
Kek nahh only pussy
supforums.com/thread/726666666/miscellaneous

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Is that the same finger you molest kids with?

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Haha sadly no pics but the closest i got

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Im German not British. And I didnt know Nickles parents were sand niggers

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

i would titty fucker her and jizz on her chin

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

heh, me too, goes well with fried food, usually from a take-out box~!
I don't own one!

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Ayyyy my nigga
Damn making my ass hungry i wish sonic was open

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

we know you dont own a kid you kidnap them from the park

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

you should come into the Nickel threads if you are ever around.

these threads need more bros and less cry baby faggots trying to seem like they are edgy

keep chillin with that milf, you lucky ass dude

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

then i would show her a picture of nickles face and have her puke on my cock

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Haha im on Kik and on these threads haha shes cool as fuck this summer might bring her up here

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

I got Flamin' Hot Puffs and a thing of sour cream, my taste buds will be square-dancin' in a ring of fire soon, brother!

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Yummy i got some wavy potato chips. We got a bar who sells great drunk food

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

i dont fucks with kik. im not cool like that

keep doing what you do dude

Nickel you bring in some really cool peoples.

Also hope you are around tomorrow. I might actually grab a beer and join a thread if you are around

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Haha I am in his threads a lot just look for CC.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Drink Jindia IPA from Stone Brewing

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Thats why you a fat turd. Eat a carrot and take the stairs fatty.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

Good ol Pilsner bud

Adam Price
Adam Price

good to know CC. take it easy bro. keep living the dream man

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

man, we have a nightmarishly delicious dip in the fridge, PERFECT for lays!
aw hell.. I'm gonna be at a convention tomorrow, but if our room has internet, then I'll post up around.. heck, if it's 12:45AM for me, let's say about 1:AM saturday morning? y'know, friday twilight.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

what kind of convention? if you can't give away the details thats fine. we don't want stalkers trying to find you and asking you to give them autographs and what not

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

You tooo man take care homie
Mmmm nice man :) take care nickel i got work tomorrow cya soon or next time you post

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

The Citrus Perdition!!
amazing stuff, I had a bottle on my birthday!
a.. FINE pilsner?

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

hm? oh no, that's fine and all, not really that known. I'm headed to Texas Furry Fiesta to satisfy the convention lust. I love to go to whatever's open this time of year, drink all day and smoke up two packs while talking with other weirdos. It's kinda what I do here, only I can smoke.
have a good nite, buddy! I'll see ya again

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

ohh shit, it's time for a POWER MOVE!!
-BUMP-

youtube.com/watch?v=F9tRhPiq7vg

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Duel

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

oho, is it bedtime already?

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Are you a furry Nickle?

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

I hate this nigger

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

I'm a man of the world, comfortable in almost any setting. I ain't a furry, but I like hanging with 'em, those fuckers can drink and smoke like hard-liners~

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

looks like thread is dying Nickel my good man

any last words before it 404s?

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

I always love to have fun, regardless of how the thread goes.. but I still got 98 oz of hard test beer left, so I'm going down with the ship!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DX42_3ZKv8c

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Good to see you, guy-who-drinks-and-posts-about-it-on-Sup Forums's-Sup Forums-board.

I'm drinking Docker's IPA. Pretty good shit. Got that grapefruit-y tang that good IPAs have (I prefer stronger than 6.8% tho, and will get 8% or higher IPAs if I can find them.)

Got six bottles left plus a bit of Canadian Club if that doesn't do the trick. Cheers!

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

So your a furry fucker. I knew you were a Brony Homo but now your a Ultra King Pedo faggot.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Deeeelicious! I've had that back at the cigar club, super toasty but kinda sweet! Mr Utah had brought some with from a business trip, it was a rare treat. Cheers to that shit! ooh, here, I have a link for this~
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ

right, because a fresh plop of shit will only attract flies.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

So do the furries fuck you since you look like a retarded balding bear?

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Drinking some peppermint snapps, tastes like shit straight but I aint got no mix...
TheJoysOfDrinkingYourMiseryAway

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

looks like the wooden nickel does fall far from the mint

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

So that would be a yes. Whats your favorite animal thingy you like to get fucked by?

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

what misery do you have?

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

is that cp in his glasses?

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Rumplemintz! God, I hope so.
..haah?

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

This get you hard Nickle?

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

what other porn would he have?

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Nothing much, just a shitty day. Lost my job well quit a couple weeks ago, tried for a new one today and couldn't hit it off. Same old same old.

Sadly its not rumplemints, tastes really good with sprite believe it or not but I just dont got any.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

i thought you might have referred to imposters as wooden nickels.. might have been mistaken

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

I drink that shit all the time, but it only comes in cans where I live

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Meanwhile at Nickles house

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

the nite time world of quiet, electronic reflection gets me hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiIPCMxLxBM
Best spend the approaching weekend scouting nearby places, hiring sign or not, and filling out all the applications you can, then kicking the doors in on them next monday, around 1:30pm

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

no way dude. I also quite my job about 3 weeks ago. I was tired of their shit, they moved me to a position i didnt want and didn't authorize. they said i had to work through it so i quit

went to an interview today but looks like i didn't get the job. it was funny dude said, if everything goes well we will call you by next week but he didn't take down my personal info. i laughed haha

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

kys

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

no this is what you get off on

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

I just started to, think I mighta messed up a reply path~
kehehe! I love 40s, hope your neck of the woods gets 'em soon
I'll admit, I thought McKenzie in season 2 of Danger 5 was pretty cool, but I wouldn't fuck 'im
youtube.com/watch?v=u6Q9tWJJ0Xc

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

100 resumes out so far, 45 online 55 in person
I was done with the drama and just overall done the job, the work was easy, heck loved it (housekeeping) just couldn't take the staff anymore.
Quit my new job I had today just because I didn't feel like it was right, manager was crap and I could tell it'd affect me mentally negatively. Never done that before...

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

platinum label in that Waterford crystal with one of them demonized water spherical cubes

bet yall suckin down turd juice heh

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

You should go to the convention as Man Bear Pig you wouldn't even need a suit.

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

that sounds like a shitty situation. when you like a job and the assholes that work with you fuck it all up and you feel like you have to put up with their bullshit

if it has affected you mentally you should seek help in the form of therapy. unless you have it down and you are ok. no problem in talking about things even if it is one visit. might put a little insight on things or it might not be for you

i fucking hate working for the company i was at. lots of office work and worked 9 hours a day. glad i quit. now im not stressed anymore. also quit drinking

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

i think so too. cause i was looking for that reply but didnt' find it

are you still with your GF or did something happpend?

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

fucking Spectrum internet..

ferocious! I can't understand why you haven't gotten a hit yet!

regardless, the nite has gone on and I gotta wake up early for work.. EVERYONE, FINISH YOUR DRINKS!!
last thoughts?

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

for my beer i got a local brew porter and im sippn jose Cuervo.

im working a shitty job but im getting my life together

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

go to an employment agency. i really dont think online job apps even get looked at. those employment agencies get paid when you get the job and the job trusts the employment agency to properly screen you. the employment agency just cares about the money so they will get you hired for the job if they think you are jeffrey dahmner as long as they think you will stick around and the job for a while.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

I hate seeing your face you autistic neckbeard shithead alkie.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

You gonna work on suckin some furry dick? Only job youll ever be good at.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Nothing much, night mate good chatting.

I've got all that hooked up thanks for the concerns, fell into a heavy depression, ending up trying to off myself, failed, mentally ward, overall been through a lot of shit and just was needing something new and couldn't do that place anymore.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

post pics or git the feck out.
NO ONE REMEMBERS OLD SOUTH PARK BITS.
yeah, me and the missus are still the hot mess we always are.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Funny enough I got that job through a agency

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Take pics of you and those other assberg losers at the convention and post them. Now that would be a thread.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

its the easiest way, Sup Forumsro. go to a few and dust off your acting chops. you just might stumble into something you can tolerate

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

No really you do look like what a Man Bear Pig would look like in real life.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

That finger right into some Furry ass!

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

The way you look, act and type are repulsive.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Why this mother fucker look like the white version of big smoke

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Aww shit! How you been man?

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

3$ whiskey out of a $50 Scotch glass
Ironicly the cheap bourbon tastes better than the 18yo scotch the glass came with

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

thats fucking hot

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

it was a "busto" because these threads are fucking annoying, man. seeing your stupid face with your stupid glasses on annoys me.

why don't you at least go take better care of yourself or do something meaningful and then make a thread about it, at least that'd be semi-interesting instead of this pseudo circle-jerk you create here.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Sailor jerry and juice.

Im very late to the thread

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

forgot pic :/

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Thanks for adding my my collection op

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

these songs always make me think of the show cheers, "except u know its where no one knows your name"

also i found out on a few boards fam = senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

"songs" i meant threads

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

is thread dead and op dead? i still have a lot of rum to drink

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

I'm still here

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

me too sometimes he'll just disappear

William Richardson
William Richardson

You're a faggot too.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Showings for us your dicke and ballse, man of brown skins.

Chase White
Chase White

A faggot with a lot of booze
the steel reserve hit him hard
hi user :D

have some magic cards

Joshua James
Joshua James

This is now a cringe thread

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

i might melt a bunch of chocolate and drink it because im a degenerate

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

why is my shit upside down

Ian Price
Ian Price

HOLY FUCK GO TO /SOC/ YOU UGLY FAGGOT
NOBODY ON HERE LIKES YOU
WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THE MODS BANNED YOUR NECKBEARD, PEDOPHILE LOOKING ASS

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

do it!
/soc/ is for people who post fake pictures doe

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Fight me.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

GOD DAMN IT DID I MISS THE THREAD? FUCK ME

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

yep, he didn't last that long tonight

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

i'm gonna go upstairs and if everything's quiet i'm gonna drink a bit but if my brother is faffing about i'm gonna melt some chocolate

glhf

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit