Evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

..guess that last thread was a busto.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH2RX7IQcmc
youtube.com/watch?v=PcuSiFlUxdU
youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk
youtube.com/watch?v=aNjo63Ytdek
youtube.com/watch?v=416iiYA7wsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

s a g e

I was hoping to summon you!

||TRADE
||RUN
>||FIGHT!

STATS || WIND: LV5 || MAGE: LV6 || XP: 263||

NO, YOU!

uh, shit! gimme a minute..

crap, I don't know how to play Thread RPG!

You look like the kind of man who welds things.

GET THE FUCK OUT PEDO, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE YOU UGLY FAT FUCKING NECKBEARD.

I worked on wire insulating three weeks ago, for battery cables used in amphibious vehicles.. fiberglass cut my arms all to shit on a molecular level
I do know how to spot-weld, tho.

works been hell lately, brain-for-shits! what's yer excuse?

Vodka.

Nigga look like a bleached Big Smoke

very nice, you like it room temperature or cold?
I'm on the usual, over here

why do u always seem so happy? I thought alcoholics were supposed to be miserable?

i've been drinking steels every night, atleast 2, for the passed 11 years.

I've had 3 Kidney surgeries, and currently hold a $9.50/hour job.

you balance the nite life with a day of activity and rest, plus I'm off tomorrow.
And I never found drinking when I'm sad to be a good idea, just makes it worse.. who knows? maybe I'm lucky
life works as it's chosen! how are ya tonite?

alright i guess. single dad and just bought a 120k$ townhouse in full. About to finish building dream PC. No Sex Drive at my age, things are stale, Work lacks stimulation of my mind, and I am fighting the urge to quit and do something stupid.

Just over half a bottle of rum. 70cl. And three shots of vodka.

I AM HAPPY.

hell-fire, I hunger for tunes.. where the hell's Mac when I need him

youtube.com/watch?v=FH2RX7IQcmc

holy fuck new glasses

I don't believe that this is really you Nickel

there have been a lot of imposters recently and it is not looking good.

what is your favorite video game? that will reveal if it is really you or not

sounds like the bread has gone a bit stale, have you considered dipping it in soup or even switching to fish?
sorry, I gotta eat something, metaphor's a mess.
Has life gone fine, but too ordinary, you think?
me too~ CHEERS!

Uncle Sup Forums how's it going man?!?

the old ones are a bit threadbare, but they're still here!
hotline miami, sunset riders, metroid prime, splatterhouse 4, Super House of Dead Ninjas, CSD, Dungeon of the Endless, Shinobi 3.. uh..

I'm keeping well, about to hit a convention tomorrow, might bring along Bunta for the ride and snap pics! yourself?

Lol man a lot if text in this thread. Kek. Can't read it all. But yeah cheers! Haaa feel free to ask me stupid questions kek

What up again man? Enjoying some quality beer. Not that alcohol filled URINE you are drinking you bum. Homeless drink that trash.

Good to see you again Nickel

you passed the test and answered all the favorite games of Nickel.

quick question. Ive been sober for about 30 days no. should i continue this lifestyle or have beer here and there and just moderate my use?

Eh, took a 2 hour nap today, and someone who suffers from clinical insomnia it pretty much made my day, watched some trailer park boys, the usual

that's my line, friend! uhm.. if you had to charge out of the house with a weapon of choice to kill someone of note on the planet, who would it be and with what?
oh, get off my back. I can and have enjoyed fine spirits and beers, but when I do this, I prefer to get my helmet shattered for under 8 bucks

youtube.com/watch?v=PcuSiFlUxdU

would you fuck me? id fuck me.

yeah man, life has gone super stale. Im super competetive in the workplace. after awhile it seems i've beaten everyone out of it. (i live in a VERY cheap to live part of the country). Used to make 55-75/hr in the northern states but... those were my "young fire" days lol

whew, thank god, I forgot if I'd specified.
Depends on what you like doing when you drink, if it's just staring at a wall and feeling horrible, stay on the wagon.. if you socialize or enjoy decent activity while tipping away, hop off the wagon from time to time, but never take a flying leap.. shit'll hurt when you land.
well, what bores you about being awake?

poorfag reporting in

Might as well pay a few bux more. You get a 6pk of this baby for about $10. 7%. No excuse uncle harry....

WAS SHE A GREAT BIG FAT PERSON?
So, what happens when you win?

oh wow tawnee stone that shit's retro nowadays... fapped to her when I was a teenager

SIck that these poeple drink trash beer. You know its not even beer anymore? Its carbonated filler and a fuck ton of shit. Notice no ingredients listed? Thats on purpose. MANY dollars paid

If you drink beer for the taste, you're a faggot, sorry man.

As long as it's cold and sold in stores, and cheap, I'll drink anything strong enough to get me drunk.

All beer tastes like shit anyway. "b-but" no, even that. Stop

Everything. The slowness of time, the constant thought that no matter what we do or accomplish we all die and so will our offspring and our offsprings offspring

I go for volume with this crap, but I do enjoy tasty beers as well.. but I ain't here to crack a tasty suds, I'm here to get fucked up wholesale and have a chat with some fun strangers~
nothin' wrong with 'em!

Hey Nickel just a margarita

-CC

but hey you can get drunk and listen to music and shit

You can't do that when you're asleep faggot

Porkins standing by

I would shoot up a school to this

i'M AT THE TOP. NO ONE CHALLENGES ME IN MY POSITION, i MANAGE EVERYONE BELOW ME, AND THERE IS NO INCENTIVE TO PERFORM HARDER, SINCE I'VE REACHED THE PINNACLE OF PAY LOL woops caps sry on teamspeak

Hmmmmmm. A street lamp. With a taser.

Oh fine, if it must be a person it'd have to be a bitch I knew a few years ago who punched people and then played the victim. She deserves nothing less that a drill in the abdomen.

Lean.

Everything is in slow motion

Oh.

"Of note." my bad.

I don't really know to be honest. Fuck it.

Stop. Don't call it that. Don't be a nigger.

there you go, you tryhard dimwit, taken from the Miller Coors corporate website

enjoy paying 12 bucks for your 6 pack of gay hipster shit with a brewing team of 2 guys and a label design team of 20 marketing majors

purple drank?
sizzurp?
codeine?

what do you want me to call it

Stupidest fucking comment of the day. Do you have taste buds dumbass?

Are you an alcoholic?

yeah you have specified on your favorite games in the past. i have actually asked you questions about Donkey Kong Country and the music in that game.

Thanks for the advice. I drink when I play games but usually instead of thinking i will be up all night and rage it up I get tired and sleepy and then i don't even feel social anymore enough to play. then i just watch a movie and sleep. its not what i think it will be. I will stay on the wagon for now.

How is life treating you in 2017?

Good choice that shit will fuck you up pretty good man

Codeine.

Yeah, and expensive beer tastes less shitty than cheap beer, but still shitty.

You're going to lie, but I'll ask anyway.

Take your everyday beer, and make it non-alcoholic. Would you still drink it?

perhaps narrowing the viewpoint is in order, live for the moment while conquering the next one in line.. fight the enemy soldier, not the army.

holy shit, MORE MUSIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk

hey CC! far tastier (kinda) than melon 211~ how ya been, friend?
WOULD YOU SHOOT ME? I'D SHOOT ME
and that's a fine drive! I'd hope you're doing it without accomplishing EVERYTHING though, that's kinda brash
wow, tasty~ I like that drive, but then again, best to just talk this kinda shit.

me, I'd kill a cassowary with a butcher knife, fuckers are pure evil from the dinosaur age.

Coors

mooonshine shirley temples

i like to call it a shitty temple

Its about quality. You tool bag. Could give a fuck about the label. You idiots run to the store and buy the mass produced dog shit and then act cool. I drink quality, catch a great buzz and acually enjoy drinking the beer. Not some carbonated water with alchohol shot into it. YOu feeble minded moron

Yeah 211 margarita wasnt that great. Made my stomach feel like complete shit. Ive been good drinkin for the 2nd night in a row

I'm an apprentice~
the life, fun and music have been kind and my threads have done okay, despite an unexpected line of wooden nickels, so to speak.
Just hoping to move into something bigger this year besides just working and paying bills.
You?
tasty brew, buddy, I'll drink to that shit!
I love it man, I gotta try one some day

I bet you wear beanies and plad shirts and glasses that you don't even need.

SPOTWELD THIS

drink-> water

yeah, by fucking you up you mean shitting bile for 3 days

colonial club vodka 42 proof. fucking cheap as hell and but gets the job done. Love goodbye horses btw, it gives me a nostalgic and careless easy going gta 4 era feeling. also clerks 2. that is all.

Thanks man, would like like to make a anons day? Could you write a timestamp and RB under it?

hm... there COULD be a good idea in there, I'll have to experiment.
THAT shiny metal ass? no way

I wont be drinking but ya know I see your threads all the time so Ill stick around and smoke a bowl with you guys.

you once told me that even the trolls have a seat at the table and yeah a lot of newfags with their hostility and edge appear here every so often. but i think what you are doing is cool and it brings good vibes.

2017 has been pretty rocky. i need to find a new job. went to an interview today but doubt i got the job. other than that Im thinking about joining martial arts dojo. thinking of jiu jitsu.

hopefully you will find something good this year. you are a cool dude and deserve it

Chocolate milk out the bottle of syrup

Get out.

stick around dude. have a good time and don't forget to pass that shit you stingy fuck

WOW you knew exactly me just from not drinking massed produced poor people beer!

>evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?
captain and Pepsi, first time drinking in many months. Listening to some progressive trance and deep house.

Thought it might be fun.

Its sour as fuck very limey for a 211

everyone's got their thing, booze and tunes! Glad to have chimed in nicely.
sure thing, pal

Yeah, it's a huge red flag.

you do realize that beer, by definition, is the liquid remnants of fermented grains right?

i don't go around claiming my compost heap is "higher quality" than somebody elses because i throw more expensive grass and leafs into it

just because it tastes "better" (aka less bad) doesn't mean it is of higher quality

>massed produced poor people beer
well if it wasn't already obvious that youre a massive hipster faggot then it is now beyond the shadow of a doubt

get your puff on, buddy~ whatcha got there, mm?
heh, I remember that.
sharpening your responsibilities with work and training like that would stand you up straight in a hurry, I know you can tackle that hog and wrestle it down, GO FOR IT!
this is why I do what I do~
yowza, that's some sweet, slick syrup.. saludos, friend
I do love some music that goes down to the roots of music, share some if you like!
and.. is it fun?
I am actually gonna try one of Modelo's weird Clamato Chelada lime juice/salsa/beer/clam juice things soon.. I am NOT looking forward to it

but I am looking forward to MORE MUSIC!!

youtube.com/watch?v=aNjo63Ytdek

Hell yeah dude. Hope stuff goes good for you

You fags are retarded and trying to defend shit you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. It is of much higher quality and taste. Morons. Try actually gathering $10 to try a 6 of it. Ever hear of the beer review websites? Your trash tier beer gets homeless man ratings and for OBVIOUS reason. Scrubs

Chocolate milk dude
Not drunk full syrup it's like the last bit of syrup you can't release you poor milk in the bottle and drink like that kek

Nah dude I just like getting drunk

it's all bacteria waste

>I do love some music that goes down to the roots of music, share some if you like!
>and.. is it fun?

I usually prefer opiates or marijuana, but an occasional drinking night is good to have, pretty fun thus far.

Here is some older house
youtube.com/watch?v=416iiYA7wsU

thanks man. not sure who you are but you are very cool for the well wishes.

respect to you bro

>Your trash tier beer gets homeless man ratings and for OBVIOUS reason
yes, very obvious actually. because the only people who rate beers on those websites are fedora tipping retarded hipster faggots who "gather $10" every time they want a 6 pack and hate daddy because he makes $150k anually and provides SUCH a great life for you that it's JUST unbearable so you have to volunteer at a soup kitchen to feel less privileged

away with you

back to /reddit/

TLDR

did you check out Iron Fist on Netflix?

If so what are your thoughts on it? If not then ignore this.

Patron and Hawaiian punch

I think Ill stay

Have you even started the drink you're talking about, or did I miss it.

But yeah, the best of the best don't drink to get drunk. I mean, that's definitely part, but it's just flavor and experience of it that makes it good. If they don't mind shit beer, let them drink it. I prefer higher end stuff too, but again, that's us

Stated

Evening sir. High-proof vodka. Straight.

oh.. well, excellent choice then, my good sir!
A very jam-worthy beat! that one's going in the collection, thanks~
looks alright, more of a Luke Cage man myself.

LOL. You Losers just sadden with each comment. Maybe you steal "daddys" coors and thats what you think is cool and tasty.I have my own $ you goof. If you wernt a goofy fucking virgin teen and had tastebuds youd know what real quality craft beer tasted like. One of these decades

No idea where this bud comes from, and no name. But its been knocking me on my ass compared to my usual hook ups. Only thing I know is that the guy said its from Cali, but thats hard to believe considering im on the East Coast and hes probably full of shit.

I'm a bit of a facial hair aficionado as well. Any interest in going full beard?