Nall arrived at the facility with a copy of an image someone had e-mailed him...

>Nall arrived at the facility with a copy of an image someone had e-mailed him, featuring a person in a shirt reading ALL DADDY WANTED WAS A BLOW JOB. Pepper Burruss, the team trainer, told Nall to bring the picture to his office, found a photograph of Rodgers from draft day, cut off his head, affixed it to the body and laminated the newly mastered image onto a T-shirt. The garment was passed to Brett in the team meeting, and he could not stop laughing. The shirt was passed to Bevell and, lastly, to Rodgers. “He looked at it for 10 seconds and dropped it to the floor,” said Nall. “There was this awkward tension in the room.” When the meeting ended, Nall apologized to Rodgers, but advised him to relax. “You’re a first-round pick, Aaron,” he said. “You have to expect to be poked at a bit.”

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-im-not-gay-i-really-really-like-wome-1492412788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was disappointed as he was expecting adults to behave professionally. He knew from that moment not to expect anything and now lives in constant "let down" attitude.

>American """banter"""
>American banter """handling"""

wtf I hate favre now

I wish the Levar Burton poster was around for Aaron's coming out party. I miss old Sup Forums.

God damn this is exactly what I thought of.

>One source, who was close to Rodgers for years but is among the many who have since been cut off by Rodgers entirely, said the quarterback has not spoken to his family since December 2013. Don't feel too bad, J-Mike. Immediate family members don't even have his cellphone number. When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February. He was set to be the groomsman in the wedding of one of his closest friends, the source said, and texted the day before he couldn't attend.
>December 2013

Hmm I wonder if anything happened in December 2013 that might explain why Rodgers cut off his entire family and everyone he knew from his childhood...

deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-im-not-gay-i-really-really-like-wome-1492412788
>12/31/13 4:21pm

O-oh...I'm sure its just a coincidence...

Can someone explain the mechanics of the insult here?

Holy shit, Sup Forums has actually meme'd Rodgers into being gay.

no

The rumor has been out there since he got into the league. Story in OP is an excerpt from the Brett Favre book and is from 2006, that book also mentions gay rumors specifically but you never get anything specifc except for coded language """pranks""" like that t-shirt.

shoop Rodgers into meme
make shirt
get laffs

>advised him to relax

I'm a Packer fan but the ironing was not lost on me.

I get that. So his face is on a guy wearing a shirt that says "ALL DADDY WANTED WAS A BLOWJOB." What's the insult here?

everybody knows when someone is gay. its not a big deal but we have the right to joke about it just as we joke about guys being short, ugly, lanky etc

The shirt is probably intended to be poking fun at surprise conceptions, but in the context of Rodgers and the rumors that were spreading in the Packers locker room it obviously takes a different meaning.

The insult is rodgers is gay. Why don't you get it? It isn't avant garde comedy.

Nah you can't joke about it until he's out, then it's open season.

>You have to expect to be poked at a bit.
I don't think getting poked was is problem.

>claim that gay people are a distraction from the game
>this shit meme has been going on for 3+ years

You guys are retarded, the gay bullshit didn't start until like 2011. It was just a dumb ass joke by Favre and Co. and Rodgers acted like any non-hillbilly should about a stupid joke.

Gay

It's too bad he already won a ring, a full blown nuclear meltdown would be hilarious.

>hazing
>gay insults

Welcome to Trump's America

Shut up faggot. This is Obama's America.
>P.S.
>Faggot

It is actually a smart move from Rodgers to start these rumors about himself being gay. I mean would you want to sack a gay guy ? I sure as hell wouldnt want to touch him. Smart move.

I wouldn't want to be his center.

>gay guy
>sack
I don't know man, sounds like you got penis on the brain. Methinks the kraut doth protest too much.

There were whispers about his boyfriends when he was at Cal. That's why he dropped on draft day to the end of the first despite being ranked first or second behind A.Smeth

Why won't Aaron just come to terms with who he truly is?

We accept you for who you are, ya cocksmoker

Because he wasn't drafted by San Francisco like he always dreamed. Being the first openly gay player in a city that would accept him for it. Not conservative as fuck Green Bay.