Feet thread

John Lee
John Lee

Feet thread

Be me
10 Y/o
Friend and his sister have to stay the night at my house because parents going to concert
They sleep in my living room on air mattress
Wait until late at night, ninja stealth into living room
shes asleep watching something on her stomach so her soles are facing up
Smell her soles for what felt like hours
sneak back to bed with 10 y/o erection

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Anyone seen this vid one of my faves

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Also Sup Forums ive been thinking about trying to get my teacher to let me mess with her feet. She often denies my flirting but in a good way as if she likes it but would take guilt in indulging it. I havent seen her feet but i figured i could offer her a footrub and go from there.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

ill never get this.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

You wouldnt understand it unless you had one. Much like being homosexual we are not choosing this. our brains are wired for it

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Anyone got any good compilations of footjobs with multiple girls at the same time? Found one years ago but haven't been able to find it since...

David Jones
David Jones

Closest I got is a czech gangbang. one of the dudes starts messing with her feet while she is being cucked.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Can't help it. Everyone has a fetish. Even if it is just ass or tits. Ours just happens to be feet.

Zachary King
Zachary King

Damn. Been trying to find it lately. It was hot as shit. It's like it disappeared.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

C'mon step it up OP

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Playing vidya games. will dump after

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

C'mon

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Step

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

It

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Up

Brayden King
Brayden King

OP

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

is this one of your shoe cum victims?

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Doin maf

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

I don't know about these guys but for me it is just another part of a girls body that you can have fun with. It also kinda helps that a lot of girls cover their feet or at least during cooler seasons they will.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Those look like some serious nutkicker shoes she's wearing

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

so anons I need help. There is a foot fetish series out there that i remember 2 scenes from and I am looking for. One scene is a cheerleader who is in trouble gives a janitor a footjob. The other scene is of a girl who is talking on a phone about how she cant pay bills and gets approached to show feet for money and eventually gives a footjob. any ideas on the name?

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

kinda like these

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Whats this guys tumblur again???

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit