Redpill me about muslims

redpill me about muslims.

no :^)

Im Muslim, Ask me anything

They hate feminism, communism, atheism and jews.

InshAllah Brother, How Many White Girls Have You Stalked Today ?

ok...
why do you hate black dogs?

if you don't like western countries why are you migrating en masse to them?

None
Your woman are disgusting slut

We don't hate dog, Its more of an Arabic cultural thing than a Muslim thing
Idk Im not middle eastern my countrymen don't migrate en masse to the west

>Your woman
Brother I Am One Of You! MashAllah May We All Into Jannat!

Salam brother

No

God bless him

They love white women and envy europe

Inshala brother
How many white girls have you raped?

1 we really don't talking for durkish muslims doe
2 for economic reasons and again for durkey

i hate how this pic has become a meme.
she clearly is checking the internet / twitter and seeing all these incredibly islamophobic comments and she knows these angry white men can white to "retaliate" on some innocent muslims because of the actions of 1 person who probably had mental problems. she clearly is scared and want to go home as fast as possible. she is the real victim here imo

Iam a Muslim, no one is doing it by the books, esp Saudi. Few are though.

Islam is not what you see in Saudi, it's probably what you see in Indonesia or Malaysia. Arabs are subhumans.

We're nice, and lol if you believe ISIS is actually an Islamic product, you'd then be a lazy trollop who's been played all of his life.

>it's probably what you see in Indonesia or Malaysia
Malaysia? Probably.
Indonesia? Not really, no.
We're still stuck with both local paganism and dimwitted ulamas.
But even so, most muslims here hate ISIS. We have our own fair share of terrorism in our land and to our own people.

>no one is doing it by the books, esp Saudi
Can you explain more? I do have the same general idea but i don't know to what extent.
I'm really afraid of the fact that if Saudi isn't doing it by the books and neither their ulamas, then who can we look up to as islamic knowledge reference?

They don't beat their wives.
If a husband wants to punish his wife he simply refuses to have sex with her. Female circumcision plays a huge role in this. But the violence-against-wimminz part is nothing but an ALT-RIGHT propaganda.

Let me tell you this. Don't be afraid my friend.

The issue is executional in nature, for instance infidelity penalty would probably be death in Saudi. But not in Malaysia, but why?

Firstly, of all Saudis are fucking dumb as fuck. I've went to school with them for 2 years.
Secondly, no one was ever killed during Muhammed PBUH rule. However, 1st caliph after Muhammed PBUH has passed away did execute people for unbelieving. Because then, Muslims were still a small number, so it was more like a policy to maintain Islam.
Right now there's no need because already Islam is everywhere if you wanna read about it, so if some paki is being a disbelieving cunt, no one gives a fuck.

You it is not mostly referred to the ruler of the Islamic districts to override or legislate the penalty, again for political reasons.
Mainly because of the brainlet goatfuckers.

See my point user. If you want good moderate Islamic persons preaching you should listen to Adnan Ibrahim, based as fuck.

Saudi on the other hand is maintaining the Harams. They're doing a good job at that.

>Because then, Muslims were still a small number, so it was more like a policy to maintain Islam.
>Right now there's no need because already Islam is everywhere if you wanna read about it, so if some paki is being a disbelieving cunt, no one gives a fuck.
So you still approve executing apostates under certain conditions (i.e. if there are few Muslims)? In that case, I have more respect for the Saudis; at least they're consistent with their morals.

No you dumbfuck.

Small number, in the middle of the fucking desert, if it dies there, no one will ever hear of it. The essence of the message is to for it to be delivered, take it or don't, up to you.

No, on one should kill anyone now, because even if the number is little, everyone can just look up Islam on Google.

You fucking hormonal triggered leaf, the Quran literally says you are free to choose what religion you want, you'll probably fucking burn in hell (unless you're too dump to understand), but no one should fuck with you. Read it and stop being a lazy kunt.

Are all leafs so stupid?

This is exactly what i've been thinking. Ever since i hear more and more people being executed for simply criticising their govt there and the mindless blind bombing in Yemen, i started to have doubts about them.
I'll check that Ibrahim guy out. Syukron.

Read his post again user. He was just pointing out a policy carried out by the 1st caliph long ago. Muhammad wasn't even there anymore. Nobody in their right mind would agree with it now under any circumstances.

I fucking love Muslims like you, here in Argentina (Buenos Aires, which is a little less diverse in Judaism and Islam version of new york) Muslims are so damn chill and educated its hard to hate anyone.

>Iam a Muslim
Are you a different Sudanon than the ordinary Sudanon?

I'm pretty sure the doctor is secular.

can i marry a muslim woman without converting

Technically, No
You can do it with secular lefty ''tolerant'' Muslims though

>Islam is not what you see in Saudi, it's probably what you see in Indonesia

Indonesia is barely more civilised than Saudi Arabia, so this comment does few favours for your degenerate ideology.

Pretty sure hé never said that.
And the entirety of europe werent savages because of christianity. A lot of factors made Them savages, or they already were savages from the beginning

Iew, ga weg.
Oh No wait sorry.
Smeer 'm G. Wij willen jouw soort hier niet. Wollah.

fucking stormfront won't stop falseflagging as us liberals

>We have our own fair share of terrorism in our land and to our own people.
Wtf seriously ? I though you guys were the only peaceful Muslim people

>dimwitted ulamas
Is Imran Hosein Indonesian or Malaysian ? can't remember

I wish most of our brothers were like you

>Adnan Ibrahim
You know.

a festering cancer that needs to be eradicated

You uneducated fuck, the executions weren't about belief/disbelief, they were about traitors breaking fucking treaties and causing a possible civil war. Read about the Ridda Wars before posting next time.

"Sudanbro" isn't muslim, so it's probably someone else. And he mainly browses Sup Forums iirc

No he doesn't he has stated he hates Sup Forums you are thinking about sudanons brother who browses 8xhan pol

>sudanons brother who browses 8xhan pol
Nah I'm thinking about the right person I just got the board he hates with the one he likes mixed up