Is this true? Does the world hate Mexico for what they did to USA?

Is this true? Does the world hate Mexico for what they did to USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70460506/#q70460815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American Wisdom Bear should be enough to tell you if that's true or not.

I remember that thread
I forgot to save it, shame

Yes it is very true

they don't care

No

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70460506/#q70460815

Now just take a fullscreen screencap.

I hate them both

No

Such is the power of mass media. They managed to obliterate pic related in the image of the world, so they only have a caricature of us in their minds.

I really hate being right next to them.

1/27/17 feels like yesterday.

there are 27 months?

Never forget

There were Mexican death camps too

Yes. Very true, especially among our allies like Japan and Germany

I was stationed in both areas and asked people what they think of our illegals

Cartels did that t bh. Mexico has always had a decent reputation as far as I know but now it's heavily associated with violence.

Of course, cartels did that in great lengths (not all of it), but you magnify it like fucking magnifying glass. And not only that, you outright lie or invent things we don't even do, and then export that image to entire planet through your media, then, we get blamed by every other Hispanic nation because we "make them look bad", when it is fucking you, cherry-picking and outright lying.

I love Mexico

Mexico is on our border and it spills over sometimes. Your media also plays a part. And they do the same thing with Chicago so it's not personal.

what did they do to us?

Fuck you Spic. No matter what you say, the rest of the world believes us, and the world has learned everything they need to know about you

That's why no one gives a fuck if we kill 10,000 of you, but touch even one of us, everyone will be against you.

>weak ass bait

>implying