Ask a 19 yo 9/10 green eyed black guy anything

Ask a 19 yo 9/10 green eyed black guy anything

yes your nigger jokes are funny, on to the real questions. Be civilized!

why don't you fuck off to reddit already normie?

Who'd you get the green eyes from?

we have the same keyboard, wanna be friends

Face with timestamp

My dads side. We have some white folk on his side. Kinda distant though.

Nobody wants to ask you anything. Now fuck off nigger!

You are the reason why people think white people are weird

Lets see those pearly eyes nigger

Says the guy who wishes he could leave his house but has crippling anxiety

sure man, i have a sweet rig and i play on steam often

What did you go to school for?

Haha, nigger got green eyes, he thinks he is a person now. Get real u fuck.

Im in school right now for computer science. Im studying for my ccna right now.

maybe

I want to see them eyes

Upvoted

Fine
>pic related,its me

picture kind of sucks

Cool thats what i did too, but in the end i could only afford 2 years so now im working instead

look more mulatto than black

i said im 9/10. not fat/10

Youre right, Ive been asked that my whole life. But its not like guys on /b know what that is.

Op is not a nigger. but a black man. There's a difference

Shit nigga, you're young enough for the photo they'll use when a cop eventually shoots you when you dindu nuffin

i only know because i'm mixed too

Why black people make so many lefts ?

I dont support BLM what does that make me?
we are few on /b i assume. Or maybe just lurk because most white guys here apparently have issues when another male walks in the room that isnt white. But they release their anger here
huh???

I think that green eyes aren't wiped out from being expressed with a parent with brown eyes who doesn't carry a 2nd eye color gene. In some part of Asia, there's pure blooded people with green eyes, but there's very few of them.

The joke: blacks don't have rights.

It's a common racist joke.

My dad has very light brown eyes. And everyone on his side from his mothers side pretty much.

hey thats pretty clever lol

lol, racism is a staple of Sup Forums, wouldn't be the same without it, what are we if not edgy?

Black people make so many lefts becuase they have no rights

Yeah. The time ive been up here ive come to realize that all the guys here who are racist have no one else to blame for their lives being shit so they blame it on other people. Pretty funny and shameful to see tbh

Uncle Tom, i knew i'd find you some day!

why do you think that just because you're a nigger you can host an interesting ama? what do you have to offer besides your green eyes and your shit skin?

shiiieeettttt

I dont think im interesting, but for some reason, so many white cucks here(not all but damn near) have an infatuation with the black man, and its just sad. So im here to settle your questions.

Try harder to offend me next time too

Ever met a racist irl?
Do you dislike white people? Excluding the retards on Sup Forums of course.

what's your favorite fried chicken?

im not trying to offend, i just dont see what questions one can ask when given 2 really pointless characteristics, which are 1) im a nigger and 2) i have green eyes

no one cares if you're a nigger. the "im a nigger, ama" threads have been very common lately. at least offer something different to the table, like what fucking job you failed at getting or what the best thing on the dollar menu at mcdonalds is

Ive met a few. I dont give my energy to them. Not worth it. And when i say i dont, i mean of all colors.

I love all people. Stereotypes will never creep out of our heads, but we all try to wipe the slate clean when we actaully get to know a person. I have a hot as fuck white(mexican dad) girlfriend. Shes awesome. I love white people. Thats how i was raised. Bad or good isnt determined by your skin color.

i like grilled chicken best

You want me to tell you that i have a big dick too?

You seem like a good sensible person, I like you user. Have a nice day.

im not looking for the obvious bullshit that any nigger can say. im looking for something different.
fine fuck it, do you own an apple or an android phone? why do you chose to steal one and not the other?
did you support bernie or hillacunt?
what kind of watch did you steal and currently wear?

what sort of music do you listen to op? black metal is the only correct answer.
if not, who is the greatest rapper alive and why is it yeezus

stay cool brother

Straight up, its going to go back to me being black, so i wanted to get it out of the way. You underdtand? This is Sup Forums

Now, i appreciate the questions, this is what i needed.

Android is far superior, better spec, better customization, iphone is for bitches.

Ive never stolen in my life...i kinda grew up in a great household. Both parents black, worked, married 30 years never divorced. Im the youngest of 4. All siblings graduted from uni.

I do not like politics...im a heavy conspiracy theorist. We're fucked no matter who the president is....i love fight club so yeah.

I used to wear a fossil i got for chirstmas until it broke

i listen to ratatat, jazz, metal, country......everything

country music is garbage, liar

Lots of music is garbage

i'd rather listen to hippos fuck for 8 hrs

this is the edgelord from
you know what? you're alright user.
good on your parents for actually educating you right.
+1 on all your opinions btw.
also, if you're a fan of rock then listen to the band alvvays.

This was funnier than you fucks deserved.

Would you suck a dick for $1000 Bucks

ok

Yeah my parents are great. Thanks man. Im just trying to effect peoples lives in a positive way to help them better themselves everyday. And i dont care if i sound like a faggot.

dude alvvays sound great im listening now....thanks

not funny cause its not me

way too low buddy

If this thread is dead...i will come here tomorrow

np, ive been hooked on them for a while now

Fellow nignon here. Who introduced you to Sup Forums?

i love soft core rock that makes you sleepy like this

no one. The fappening did. Then i stayed. Never posted or commented until now.

Which fappening

got any suggestions for other soft core rock bands?

1st buddy. I was in the very thread when it happened. Also i was there when they guy killed the little kids mom and was posting live pics

i really dont man. Im not really the type to search out for it. I just go through youtube every now and then and listen. Hmmm i used to be big in kid cudi. Try wzrd....not quite soft but some tracks are.

The only logical reason for you to have green eyes as a nigger
>Your mom was COLONIZED!

Have you become desensitized to gore, racism etc?

Ahahhahah someone tell me this is a troll post im dying here

Those are hazel you tard

I love how you actually googled this pic just to fit in with your racist white buddies of /b

actually my great great grandmother was taken from her horse and raped by a white man

gore? no, i still cant stomach it. Ive seen gore in real life. People who think they are desensitized have not seen it in real life. Put people who browse rekt in front of a real crash scene and theyll piss their pants.

and no, racism isnt going anywhere, i gotta deal with it.

im embarrassed

They are green. They change colors. They are hazel on the inside, green outer

>wzrd
ill try that, thanks. so long user, im out for the night, maybe we'll meet again in the future.

who hasnt?

Whos pocket is your other hand in?

I'm just playing for the lulz

My life is fine but I dont call out all blacks.. just ghetto culture which can be any race honestly.

Im literally in no way related close to anyone in africa. This is like me bringing to you a list of why white people in serbia and turkey are the worst kind of white person. Doesnt make sense because you have nothing to do with them.

I just meant on Sup Forums. Don't think anyone on rekt threads can actually stomach a real situation. But that's cool. Where are you from? New Zealand here.

yeah im not gonna act like black people dont put some things on themselves, but every black person is not bad.

Im from ohio but i live in virginia (united states)

Hello, OP. if you look at something green, do you just see through it like it's not there? Or is it double-green?

Niggers gonna nig

I actually have an eye disease, and with it, comes no depth perception....baseball sucked

someone take your girlfriend?

Nope

How bad is it to blame blacks for all your problems and still have really low self esteem?

Hazel is brown in the middle green on the outside and actually is generally a mix of colors. And they dont change colors. Colors are mor pronounced around other colors and light effects the visibility and blend as well.

Green eyes are a green color throughout not brown in the middle.. I mean fuck dude just google a picture of eye colors its that simple.

Nice. Game much?

No self esteem issues here

sorry, i did not explain it well enough. They appear different based on what i have on. If i had a better pic maybe you could see what i was saying.

I play lots of rocket league, im on steam

sick bell curve bro

oh ok. Please keep posting those cool selfies :)

Im going to bed....thanks everyone for your questions!!!!

How did you get a white gf

Have you seen the horror movie recently released titled "Get Out"? I'd like to know your opinion

What type of necklace do you wear?

I said i was a 9/10

Yes i saw it. Everyone thinks its deep, but racism was the theme of the movie. Thats how it was written. It wasnt deep to me or anything. It was obviously meant to be racist themed. It was ok. I liked how aware the main character was, ive never seen a horror movie like that. It was a 6.6/10

For reference, my top 5 movies

>fight club
>american history x
>Place beyond the pines
>god father part 2
>goodfellas

ive never worn a necklace...no desire for jewelry

Yeah a green shirt makes the green pop out a lot like it already does more in the sun.

Theyll look more brown indoors regardless. I have hazel eyes. My ex gf had green. They were always geen just lighter or darker.

Hah i like how you remind these tards about the obvious.

I didnt even say it anywhere cause ill get mobbed for not being "woke"....

Wait! I must know your penis size.

And remember: its Sup Forums, you can literaly give the most literal underwhelming (but true) answer ever

Those are hazel you fucking nigger. I knew this was too good to be true.

That's like being a nigger, but not THAT DARK of a nigger. Your eyes are just a lighter brown shit skin

Length-7.2
girth-5.5

Wow. You wanna suck my dick over it? Fucking pussy boy lol. You gonna cry?