Waifu claim thread
>Dio is dead

The rules are simple:
>Claim your shit waifu
>discuss stuff
>dont be gay
>Insult Dio's memory
>Drinking and naps recommended by 9/10 Spiegel's
>Consider suicide as your next career option. There are many openings available.
Most important
You're here to suffer forever

Louise
Ahh I wish i could hang out with my best friend more, but he lives in a different state...

Firekeeper
Same here. Got any plans for the weekend?
Well, lets just say Firekeeper lewds provided a good bit of motivation~

Because you are Stan. You only want in my pants.
Yeah, there's a chance. Woul be neat. Wnder if our unverse is in a super massive black hole...

still here

and
OOOO that would be cool.
Little young but I do like the crop.

Good to see you too, Rory.
Right now I'm trying to figure out some nonsense with invalid internet certificates on Sup Forums and NS.

Sure sure...
I see. I suppose long term doesn't really matter. I'm under the impression that's not the kind of thing you get better from.

Spike I got 8 trips. And no I dont want that.

Sorry to hear..I can think of quite a few people I'd want to see, but the one I wanna see most lives on a different continent.
They have so many good things to use now!
I'm 100% sure we will have a Frozen world

The funny thing is she actually is a poorfag lel

No, but I did get a sister actually, wasn't that bad to be honest with you family

Oh, so you're still in the process of finding a waifu? Or have you jumped straight to her?
What anime is she from?

I'm filling more fufilled in my life than I ever had, so yeah, I guess I am really living it
Watching anime before bed is always a risk for me, because I always want to watch the next episode, and I end up staying up all night
I'll give it a try tonight, see what I think.

How about yours? Been doing anything interesting besides the daily grind?

Ooh man, I bet you're feeling excited huh? Are you moving in with people or just by yourself?

Still here

I would be surprised if they didnt snag that one up. Just as long as it isnt a musical world like KH2 little mermaid.

Nice. I just got a ps4 and need some games. Honestly I haven't been impressed with much of what I've seen do far save a few games, dark souls being one-off them

Well love user, try get some quality sleep. If you want to, I'll be around tomorrow, too. Goodnight, sleep tight

Yui is my wife!

You're up awfully late. Nice to see you though.

Ask Dio next time you see him

oh, wait.. You won't.
You say that but you insist on being flirty.
Make up your mind so we can get over this!
You banged your sister? That's cool. What was it like?

Unpopular opinion, but I liked that

Now you're catching on.
Sounds like something that would bore the hell out of me.
With people, around May. One of them will build an NBN network because its what he does, and its gonna be pretty great. They have most of what a place needs so I wont need to buy much. We may need a bigger table and new couches, I can help with that.
>I may also be the biggest earner in the house
I prefer a long term treatment to a short one. Surgery is still out and will be out for a while, unless my next colonoscopy shows scary stuff.

I dont do anything you just take it that way.
How? It was a boring rhtyhem game?

What? If you think I'm someone you know you're mistaken, this is the first time Ive posted on these threads

Rhythm games are fun!

My apologies. Welcome.

I don't really expect to see him, but i'll keep that in mind.

Hey Shizuru, don't you normally use NS?

Mushishi is episodic, so you shouldn't have to worry about needing to see the next episode.
Definitely let me know what you thought of it.
Unfortunately my life isn't particularly exciting and I've been doing the same thing for as long as I remember now.
That's not to say I don't like the way my life is right now, though. I'm quite fond of it.

It is quite boring. Have you been up to anything exciting?

I wonder who that could be~ Are you still going to go visit them in August?

What's the school project about? Not really sure, don't have anything planned.I Might have to work on saturday or sunday, but not sure. I'm feeling good, aside from a little sleepy. How are you feeling this morning? I look forward to it~

They are when they are good.

Yup. Seems to be having server errors.

Of course, i-it's totally not who you're thinking, or anything!
Yeah, I'm...really looking forward to it to be honest.

DDR is one of my favorite games

Have you played parapa the rapper?

Never played that one but I could get down on Osu or guitar hero.
No.

Not really. Got a cosplay and tickets to PAX sorted. Had a month of increasing pain with today being my first joint pain free day.

oh and audiosurf

A sister, not my sister
By god I wish it was though tbh

Oh shit, so you're going to have based internet now? Around my area NBN is supposed to be pretty shoddy, so I'm not risking it until it gets the kinks ironed out
>biggest earner in the house
How awesome does that make you feel?

Oh that's good to know, thanks
Aslong as you like your life how it is, that's all that matters right? Trying to live up to other peoples standards just makes life a lot harder. Living for yourself is the best way

No problem, just tell the other Yui-fag that she's mine

It's not them having server issues, it's certification issues. I'm glad I'm not alone, though.

Again, Poor ruri.

Osu is pretty great. Guitar hero is nice too. I dunno, I liked Atlantica
Audiosurf was fantastic!

Boi is anyone going to notice these woah

Not very. Im also the only one with self transport that isnt public. Ill need a car. My parents have NBN but Im not on their network. Rip.

Ahh i see. Well rip. At least for the moment.

Atlantica?

Nice get.

Heh sure it isn't~ Well i'm happy for you, and hope you two enjoy yourselves to the fullest!

Notice what?

So how long have you guys been having these threads?

We're making two games now. One is a port from Atari XL (yeah, that old-ass console) using only JavaScript, and the second one is an action game using threejs library. Kinda like JavaScript but in 3D, it looks like Quake or some similar old shooter.
Well, you could just lay back and relax or maybe go for a walk or something.
Work? Damn, that sucks...
Well, that's nice, and hope you'll get some sleep tonight tho. And I'm kinda good. It's friday and I'm meeting a friend after work, so that's nice.
Oh me too~

These threads are way old man. Lots of regulars.

the KH world, Atlantica.
It should be nice. Just waiting for her to get her first paycheck so we can buy the tickets

hello

Cosplay and PAX? Sounds exciting enough to me.
What are you cosplaying as?

Words of wisdom.
What do you spend your time on in daily life?

Since late 2015, October or November off the top of my head.

How do I become popular, I went to high school I know the drill. What cliques do I need to join?

..... Which one?
I guess just talk to people. Ive been around here for something like a year. Lots of people use discord too. Not sure if there is a discord of just waifu people anymore. Also playing games helps. Sorry if it seems like a mess im a bit drunk.

Ya boy Guzma. And thats not till October.

This isn't high school
Nothing should be like high school
High school is a disaster zone.

the rhythm game one

That's pretty cool. Are you going to copy his walk and moves too?

Oh from the little mermaid world. I didnt like it and just grinded through it then got back to the good stuff,

Watch out for the pink haired girl. She will try to put her butt in your face

That sounds pretty cool. Yeah, if i don't work i'll probably just relax and play some games. Yeah i know, but hey it's money. Don't worry, i will~ I hope you'll get some more sleep tonight as well. That's sounds nice. Hehe~

How long do you plan on staying down there?

Hm, not playing too many game right now, my main computer needs a new PSU, on a shitty laptop right now

Anyone play mario kart 8 or sm4sh?

That's fair
Twilight Town was pretty comfy

The other pink-haired girl, not me
Also I'm fond of sm4sh, 3DS or Wiiu?

Two full weeks.

I dont think anyone here bought a wii u. Better off getting LoL or something. Lots of people play that and it runs on anything.
I thought the pooh world was cute. Especially 2s ending to it.

It was a shitty joke user, but I am feeling up to bullying some anime girls. Im a red blooded american bully, it's in my blood

Aw, well it'll probably be getting better than mine, I recently got slightly bumped up to 1mb/s and I'm pretty happy with that, and then I talk to people that complain about 20mb/s, it's crazy for me
Why don't you ask to join their network, or is it too difficult to?

The repeating numbers in that post

Too long

I wouldn't say wisdom, probably just words of a rambler
What my life consists of? Just the usual, work, smoking with mates, just hanging out in general. Life is pretty relaxed at the moment and I'm loving it.

You want to become popular on an anonymous internet forum?
Maybe reconsider your priorities, but hey, who am I to judge.

Say what?

Wii u

I notice the thirsty for dick look on that face right there how about that.

How is everyone?

no you

Honestly nothing too wrong with Sono liking weird dom stuff.
Drunk.

Oh yeah, I love that face, it's pretty good.

Of course. I don't think he even has a walk though.
Just dont need it. They still have a download limit because Optus are jerks.

Would you want her butt in your face?

Yeah, that one was pretty great! I LOVED both hercules worlds, also
why do you post such lewd things
Heck, I'd be down to play a bit if you wanted. I'd need some time to set up though

Wish I could say the same tbh

Sono? yeah. The actual user? Not sure.
The septherioth fight in the first one was so hard. I swear it gave me the love of dark souls i feel now.
Ive never really talked to you before now.

A relaxed life is a good life.
I suppose in a roundabout way I intended to ask for your interests, but that didn't work out.
Are you into music?

A little sluggish due to bad sleep. How about yourself?

I thought Guzma had the same walk as the regular Team Skull members?

Ooo nice.

>tfw one combo away from beating him at low level and he kills me

Claimed

It should be a ton of fun, and possibly keep me from becoming a witch

Not that I remember either. What were you drinking?

Sorry man, bad sleep is awful. I've been playing vidya for a bit with friends

I had a level 100 sora with the ultima weapon before I sat down and grinded the coliseum missions. Still died a shit load. I never beat the bonus boss in peter pan world and ursla too in the first game. I did beat the Aladdin bonus boss.

Lots of Jack daniels to help sadness and boy does it.

I think I was ~ level 40 when I did all of the bonus content
Failed to beat the peter pan bonus boss or Sephy

Oh yeah it does. Personally I'm not a fan of Jack, but I like Fireball if I'm drinking whiskey

hehe. I beat the referioth boss but not the peter pan boss. That shit with the countdown death was so impossible for me to figure out.
Never had fireball. Only 19 so I pay premium for someone to buy me alcohol

Ouuch, yeah I have a download limit on mine as well, 200GB a month, it's alright, but when we go over, it slogs right down

It really is
You don't need to go roundabout on me, you can ask me straight out anything honestly, it doesn't bother me
My interests huh, I guess just vidya, and my mates, I'm not that interesting, but it's nice to just fly under the radar like nothing
I love music, one of the best things in this life

It's a shame Sephy was so easy in KH2, y'know?

Sounds cool, but it's a real pain. It'll probably be around 2000 lines of code at least, so... I'm getting tired just thinking about it.
That's comfy. Also, the map calls you, doesn't it~?
A little extra never hurt anyone, huh?
Yeah, I also hope so, it would be a nice change.
~
And I'm sorry, but again, work calls... Thankfully I'll be able to chat more tomorrow, so I hope I'll see you then~
Goodnight Hanako, sleep tight, and have some nice dreams~

nice feet

Gotcha. It's a cinnamon whiskey if you didn't know. Burns so good! I'm more of a beer guy myself though

You waiting for someone to get in bed with you?

Why did you leave the skype way back when? I dont mean to be mean to you. I heard it was rory but wasnt sure you know.
Yeah but you got the cool cloud keyblade.
Ive never had beer tbh. I do like jacks though.

It's certainly better than oversleeping.
What vidya have you been playing?

What kind of music are you into, any specific genres, or perhaps examples?

Fuck meant ruri sorry for spelling

is the other shiro poster finally gone?

Ok Im way drunk. Ask me anything.
Gone for months dude. Shame they were nice.

It's an acquired taste. Shock Top and Blue Moon are my top two recommendations; they have an orangish sort of taste

A bit of BF1, some GTA V, and Dark Souls.

I just used the keyblades that gave me combo+