Can someone explain to me why Hollywood couldn't find a blonde haired, blue eyed male to play Barry Allen?

Can someone explain to me why Hollywood couldn't find a blonde haired, blue eyed male to play Barry Allen?

This guy looks like he's part Asian or something.

What are you a natzi?

He's a Jew.

Didnt get any traction on Sup Forums so you tried it here? Pathetic.

unless you're a woman no redheads or blondes allowed

>no nazi flash
what the fuck dc

>Ezra Matthew Miller was born in Wyckoff, New Jersey, to Marta (Koch), a modern dancer, and Robert S. Miller, who has worked at Workman Publishing and as former senior VP for Hyperion Books. He has two older sisters. Ezra is of Ashkenazi Jewish (father) and German-Dutch (mother) ancestry; he has described himself as Jewish and "spiritual".
such is the end of all Müllers

Shut up faggot, get out of my thread.

well if that is the tone you are going to use, don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again.

>Doesn't look like him
>Doesn't behave like him
>Costume doesn't even remotely looks like Flash's costume and it doesn't even make sense
Why not create a new character?

>Looks Asian
Open your eyes

He's Filthy Frank's cousin so he looks like a mongoloid.

>Doesn't behave like him
This is the one that bugs me the most. He basically acts like a little faggot.

Implying Barry Allen has a personality

The black haired kid probably sucks a mean cock.

It's tall, DARK and handsome. Blonde men are barely men at all, and their existence should be bred out with superior dark genes.

>Why not create a new character?
because people are going to see the justice league not justice league and some new faggot.
after lex and the others I think we can write off the whole universe. just think of it as injustice or Ultimate Marve

>Costume doesn't even remotely looks like Flash's costume and it doesn't even make sense
HAHAHAA you fucking retarad

>DARK
in the context of that line dark means brooding/mysterious

if they do flashpoint its best to have different characters so the definitive reboot is a lot better in contrast

They are saving it for Wally.

Don't feed the trolls.

Oh please. Does this guy look like he can pull off a brooding/mysterious look?

I'm just glad they got him to shave.

yes.

You're kidding. The only men who can pull off that kind of look are dark haired people, see Batman.

>in the context of that line dark means brooding/mysterious

Nah, it actually means Celtic-briton instead of anglosaxon

>The Dawn of Nu Males

>mother named Marta
>the german equivalent to Martha
SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN

are you sure?

Why does it matter that he's Jewish. As long as he's a good actor, that's all that matters. In a meritocracy, only that is something that matters. I don't understand why you even pointed out that he was Jewish, it literally doesn't matter.

>"Ben! It's me! I'm acting! Am I too good at acting?! I'm too good! CGI, Ben! CGI is the key to all of this!"

*slams head down on table*
>"Oh god what did I sign up for?"

>Batman played by a white Aryan blond

Vat ziz zey mean vy zis?

Feminized males is the new alpha.

guy looks like an angry homo. piss off

Can someone from Sup Forums explain to me the seemingly random bold/italics in every comic? Is it for emphasis? It doesn't make any sense
>Let's PICK UP this stuff

Yes, been reading comics so long I don't even notice it anymore.

>brooding
>posts angry metal nerd

come down ezra. I don't mind the rampant nepotism you guys have going on but maybe dial down on sjw and blacks

Right, because manga is so much better, right? You can just up and leave right now, weeb.

Been reading comics over 20 years now and I have no fucking clue.

His power is speed, and as Einstein said, the faster you move, the more mass you have, and because your volume remains the same that means your density (aka toughness) increases up to infinity so he doesn't need armor
Plus armor is just more weight and impedes his movement
Flash doesn't wear armor
And if he's going to wear armor he should wear something like Batman's suit, kevlar of whatever, not fucking metal plates

>applying real science to capeshit
It's just a stupid action flick, stop taking everything so serious.

heels really do make an ass 'pop'

maybe in the past ink was weak so they made it so the key words would get across? its like when you first learn how to do things,learn it wrong and keep doing it. for example it took me years to figure out how to use ,

>applying real science
Actually that's the comic explanation on why most shit doesn't affect him while he moves fast

And this is an adaptation. Adaptation. Which means they have artistic liberties.

maybe the armor is to boost his speed?

>Ashkenazi Jewish
Why are so many Hollywood actors from this particular descent? Where's the other Jews?

This, they wanted their own Iron man + Spider-man so they copied the most important traits of both, silly aspergy jokes and iron man suit. Welcome to your new Flash, and he's here to stay, you'll see him in comics now having 100 kg armor like in Injustice.

>to boost his speed
You're thinking on a different hero.

Their jawlines look the same

There are no italics in manga for one thing.

The Ahkenazi are a European genetic population whose average IQ is extremely high, whereas all other Jewish populations have less European admixture and are well below the "white" average. As usual the answer lies in a combination of IQ and nepotism.

Comic Barry has a more pointy jaw, the angles are different, are you blind?

Wrong name, friendo, that's Boaster Gold

Oh yeah I bet he does.

Now you're just making shit up.

>guy with black hair
>he's either evil or an awkward loser

this is getting lame. why would Flash be nervous around Bruce. he can literally shove him in a volcano before he can do anything

Blonde haired men usually symbolize perfection, it's not snyder's art style, he did it with ozymandius though because he was a perfectionist

Maybe to give the illusion of vulnerability?

>Blonde haired men usually symbolize perfection
Explain.