Sup Forums should i buy this?

Sup Forums should i buy this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/6051465935.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

No. You should let me drain your dad's balls again, gargle his cum and spit it into my mother's mouth. I want to shit into his gaping asshole.

No. Ugly as fuck. There are better and prettier options

Any suggestions? am poor college dude with a budget of 1200. Plus i love the vintage bikes

sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/6051465935.html

In my opinion.. nah get a street bike.

Have you owned a bike before and do you have a motorcycle license?

No, buy Herooin insted.

This will be my first bike and I am taking my course in under a month. But it is not my first time riding

Yes and then buy the one that I have that's sitting in my garage for a parts bike

Fuck yeah, this thing is cool

Also found this but it is 2 hours away from me and I own a subaru not a truck lel. But this looks more promising

Depends on the price and mileage of the bike.

Older bikes are cool but sometimes parts are hard to come by

Also

A
Older jap bikes, and newer, the tranny is molded into the case. If the bike has any transmission issues you could be splitting the case.

The good on this bike
Its a 750 so insurance wont suck as bad
If the price is less than 1000 then its a good bike to learn on. It way cheaper to scratch up a 1000 bike than a 10000 bike.
Take a riders course
Wear proper gear

I brought a full dress yamaha street bike for 600 rode it for 5 years. Cheap transportation.

Also
Older bikes require more attention and daily riding.

if your mechanically minded should be an ok first bike, if not i would go for something fuel injected. If your low on money though i would go try and find dualsports bike. I owned a cruiser for 3 year or so great looking bike but the power to weigh ratio is never great even with a larger cc engine. Plus make sure you buy good gear and a full face helmet.

Yeeees

How often are there tranny problems in older bikes? Would it be something to be very worried about when purchasing or should I just keep it in the back of my mind when purchasing?

Solid advice btw

Yeah, I'm not looking to go extremely fast by any means. Just to cruise around town and maybe go out on the interstate here and there.

700 is a good size for an adult starter bike. Big enough that you won't outgrow it quickly, but small enough for a learner. I'd recommend going onto ebay and collecting parts, though. Older Kawasaki parts are less common than Honda or Harley parts because there are fewer collectors. Also everyone drops their first bike. It's not a question of "if", but "when".

This is also a good starter bike. If you can get a friend to ride out with you in your car so you can ride the bike back, I'd go with this one. Honda makes damn good machines.

Awesome. I will ave to contact the owner in the morning, hopefully I can snag it before anyone else does. Much cheaper than the kawasaki haha. Thank you for the advice.

I started off wanting something light and minimal. I wanted a plated motocross bike. Rushed myself into buying a CRF250R that has 0 road legality (no lights whatsoever, no blinkers, no speedometer. In my country it's easy to get pretty much anything registered).

It did turn out to be more hassle than it was worth as a commuting bike (kickstarting this thing is a bitch) but I really did fall in love with just fucking around on the trails, doing wheelies (pathetic attempts, but oh well, I'm getting better) and generally just being in places where I'm not supposed to be lol.

Now I'm working off the debt and I'm buying a dual sport bike that's properly road ready, either a DR-Z400, KLR, DR650 or something along those lines.

Pic related, I can go on the road with this beautiful fucking thing.

Hey everyone, the retarded faggot is wondering if they should buy something made specifically for retarded faggots.

I dunno, retarded faggot. That's a real poser!

You don't really need anything above 500cc. I ride an old 185cc two stroke as my daily going about 60+ for 9 miles. It's just a lot of gear changes. My '86 500cc sports bike cruises around just fine and is plenty of fun with less gear changes. I don't see the need for anything bigger.

As for picking up a bike, uhaul rents pickups and motorcycle trailers. I picked mine up in one since the seller was almost 30 miles away. They charge you based on miles you used the truck. Paid around $120 for renting and driving around about 50 miles.

Yes, buy it. Cafe it. Be happy

All the haters a fags

Yeah as I stated before, I'm not trying to fly, just something I can ease into and cruise around town

Mine is 103 CI, or 1660cc don't limit yourself higer displacement can be a lot of fun

yeah you should. This kind of bikes are used to make easy and cheap custom bikes. Flat handlebars, new saddle and you're the best on the road.

yes it's a collectable now.

Very clean looking bike

Once you get the bike, get the service manual for it and learn to do some things on your own to save you some money. Doing most things that don't involve the engine are pretty easy to do. The service manual along with YouTube videos should be enough to learn how to do most things.

For sure yeah, I feel as though I can handle myself mechanically with bike. They seem to be easy enough to do minor fixes