Do you look slav, even if you aren't one?

do you look slav, even if you aren't one?

>tfw typical german-irish-english, but look like a full blown slav-finn ogre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>irish
>expect doesn't look slav

Irish looks like Hobbits.

nope

>muh heritage

I don't look like a slav but I am one.

hello

I look Slavic as well (people have noted), something like Serbian or Croatian

til I look exactly like a generic fucking pole

wtf

like this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

>do you look slav, even if you aren't one?
Yes, I could pass for a native anywhere in Eastern Europe.

We're Slavic half-breeds. My chink ancestors couldn't resist the calling of Slavic pussy.

Too bad Slavic girls age like milk.

Serbians and Croatians rarely look Slavic, at least by our standards.

No i look like Turk inshallah

come home, sorb man

>My chink ancestors couldn't resist the calling of Slavic pussy
You had none to begin with. At least most Hungarians didn't.

People mixed with Asians usually look Slavic for obvious reasons.

>People mixed with Asians usually look Slavic for obvious reasons.
I think you have mental problems.

stop jew lies finn magyars are khazar descendants 0% slav

How do you explain our language then? Clearly it's not from Europe.

>Tóthová
REEEEEEEEEEE she's completely Slav. Tóth means Slovak. ová- is a Slovak ending. She's Slovak.

I find it funny how these absolutely normie people with generic compliments on fb doesn't know that shitload of ethnoautists and shitposters use their pics on khanty fishing forums

felvidek magyars all use slovak endings in their names. No slovak speaks hungarian, cause where would they learn it?

>How do you explain our language then
Language shift, I suppose. Unless you can prove that Hungarian R1a is of Central Asian variety rather than Balto-Slavic (like most studies state) or other non-European origin, then Hungarians basically have no Asian mtDNA or Y-DNA and are in essence fully European.

>tfw thin slav hair

only slavs (and wends) know this feel

>An autosomal analysis, studying non-European admixture in Europeans, found 4.4% of admixture of non-European and non-Middle Eastern origin among Hungarians, which was the strongest among sampled populations. It was found at 3.6% in Belarusians, 2.5% in Romanians, 2.3% in Bulgarians and Lithuanians, 1.9% in Poles and 0% in Greeks. The authors stated "This signal might correspond to a small genetic legacy from invasions of peoples from the Asian steppes (e.g., the Huns, Magyars, and Bulgars) during the first millennium CE.".

Hungarians are more Asian than you are, Pekka

So like a nigger cuntsucker then? :^)

No Hungarians are identical to Slavs
Even Turks have more Central Asian DNA according to that map and yet we make we wuz jokes about Turks but surprisingly not Hungarians

I'd like some sauce on that

No, I have green eyes, roman nose, dark brown hair and an oval head. Not a single drop of s(c)lav blood.

I look stereotypically German even though I'm a mix of Western Slavs.

>felvidek magyars all use slovak endings in their names.
But why? They ain't fooling anybody...do they?
>No slovak speaks hungarian, cause where would they learn it?
From Hungarians, duh. Wouldn't you want to speak our fine language?

>Language shift, I suppose
Oh really. Must've been quite a shift if it changed our language to ONE THAT WAS LITERALLY OVER 3000 KILOMETERS AWAY.

>ONE THAT WAS LITERALLY OVER 3000 KILOMETERS AWAY.
It was spoken by the few warriors and the upper class and your slavic peasant ancestors had to learn it from them in order to survive under their kingdom

i'm of croatian heritage and look like a turk

It was the language of the elite that the common populace adopted. Original Magyars were fewer in numbers from the start, and due to wars and conquests they ended up practically dying out because their pastoralist nomad lifestyle wasn't suitable for maintaining a large population. The assimilated farmers, however, prevailed and uphold their legacy to this day.

That makes most sense to me. Unless you have an alternative theory that'd explain the European Y-DNA?

We have law to deport people and take their citizenship if women dont end their name in ová

>From Hungarians, duh. Wouldn't you want to speak our fine language?

For what purpose? Hungarian has negative feeling to it in Slovakia and its also pretty hard to learn

The only celebrity I resemble is Willem Dafoe, and only because of my gaunt look and crazed eyes.

No, they mixed with the locals, they didn't die out completely. But like you said, there weren't many of them, but even with that, there's still a genetic difference between us and the rest of Europeans.

>We have law to deport people and take their citizenship if women dont end their name in ová
That's barbaric. Why are you even allowed in the EU?
>For what purpose? Hungarian has negative feeling to it in Slovakia and its also pretty hard to learn
For memes of course :D :DDDD :DDDDDD

Whats barbaric about preserving our culture from foreign invaders?

Please take my picture offline.

Fair enough, however slight said difference may be.

You do realize we don't ride on horses nor turn people into pincushions for arrows anymore, don't you?
What are you so afraid of?

No slight difference. We are the true heirs of the conquering Magyars and Huns. With some added Slavic blood.

Then why don't you have any Hunnish paternal lines?

That map is fake. Historically Huns never went North.

On the other hand, they were here in Hungary just 400 years before the Magyars arrived. Also we're called HUNgary, not MAGYary so it stands to reason we're in part, Huns.

>Historically Huns never went North
But Goths were their subjects, and originally came from Sweden. They probably migrated back North after the fall of Attila's Empire and after a decent amount of Gothic wombs had been impregnated by Hunnic seed.

Avars are closer to Magyar than Huns on timeline

>german
Literally self-hating scandified Slavs in denial.
>irish
Slavs are descendants of Protocelts, so Celts are like our uncle.
>english
In a decade or two they'll be a bunch of Slavic Pakis.
So basically you're 100% Slav, burgerbro.
Embrace it.

>tfw thicc med mane
I am Greek now

Huns were Asian. Swedes are not.

But maybe Avars were just Huns who changed their language over time. What's your point?