Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zs2SrqLum1M
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489991215415.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489462967977.webm
wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/yourwsf/employment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for "you will never get back there."

>tfw being a kid at blockbuster and picking out a random game to rent
>it ends up being fun and then you find out it's based on a movie and rent that and it ends up being even better

ah, the good times before the bad times.

MAGI MAGI MAGIRO!

today a girl in lecture asked if I had autism. I asked if she went on Sup Forums, but she said she only goes on reddit, then she then called me a faggot. not even joking

Oh shit is this for serious

I need to know more bout this sexchange

well... are you a faggot with autism?

i can remember the floor plans of every house i lived in since i could remember things with near perfection

even back to when i was 6, some 25 years ago

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=zs2SrqLum1M

*exchange

I can't even remember the floor plan of the house I'm living in now

wish i didn't read this post desu

playin a bit of overwatch buds

>ed helms
dropped

I've only lived in one house my entire life

I read these as a kid lol

fucking brilliant

How do I become interesting?

More like
>dreamw*rks
Dropped

I don't see how that's remarkable at all..

I mean house layouts aren't complicated and you were in them daily.

grow a vagina

alright, well
>she was writing shit all over my paper as I tried to take notes
>she pokes me and shows me some virtual cat app on her phone, the cats are all scuttling around the screen and she says they're very quick
>I explain that cats are not that fast at all in comparison to the peregrine falcon, which can dive up to speeds of 240 MPH when it dive bombs towards its prey
>she asks if I have autism
>I ask if she thinks I'm a cuck and if she goes on Sup Forums
>she calls me disgusting and says only lowlife basement dwellers go there
>she then says she goes on reddit
>I proudly say I go on both at the same time
>she calls me a faggot
>we then talk about her being a weeb

I eat normal potato chips with ketchup

i was in your mom daily too

why don't you just buy catsup chips?

they don't sell those here and those sound weird

>tfw never read Captain Underpants because even as a child I always thought they were immature trash with the lowest form of humor
>tfw elitist since day one

gas her then yourself

They should've made one a decade ago, is it even popular now?

represent

>catsup

what is your problem

she's jewish but she started drawing swastikas on my paper

>le enlightened child
bet you were bullied
anyway, if you werent reading the Secrets of Droon you probably sucked cocks

I hated these books so fucking much as a kid

faggot

americans are subhumans

that's how they spell it in this province

I read artemis fowl like a true edgelord

fuck outta here man
Series of Unfortunate Events + Alex Rider series for life. It's pretty pathetic that I haven't completed a full book cover-to-cover in 5 years, but I used to demolish entire books back in the day.

I never understood the hype.
I picked out one book with a shiny blue cover, and in the first 10 pages some old lady like pulled out a machine gun and died or something. Just confusing.

who /Paulsen/ here?

never made it past like chapter 3, it was to boring. I enjoyed older books more, I had a bunch of boxcar children books. Matilda was my first waifu
t. cocksucker

i liked CS Lewis the most

everything else was trash

bune

also those books

hatchet was my favorite

what kind of backwater province do you live in

t. sockcucker

Just for the record, we abhor CHIs. Can't you gringos mince them instead of deporting them? Use them as cattle feed or fertilizer, idk.

Very good taste my bud.

You were probably reading 'the eternity code' which would be a bit confusing if it was your first introduction to the series.

> american """""people"""""

i'd say, but don't want to be bullied

rock kuccer

What is a CHI

mock fucker

Kek I remember reading Hatchet

Lads I am going to fail my uni computer science course, this is a fact.

How do I break the new to my mum without her being upset?

I remember that series. Didn't My Side of the Mountain diverge into either hatchet or some other book?

>Cucks County

*news

can you late drop it?

Losedsor county

grab her by the pussy before telling her

I know you guys always enjoy my translations of German newspaper articles concerning US-American issues.
Today I bring you another hard hitting story from one of Germany's most respected papers - the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung".

----

„The less healthy - the more Trump“

America’s delegates are once again voting over a new healthcare reform.
Still, the new President’s proposal faces harsh critic.
But why is this country having such a hard time with this topic in the first place?

For Europeans it remains a mystery why so many Americans never became friends with the healthcare reform introduced by former US-President Barack Obama („Obamacare“). Seen as no less than a further evolutionary step of civilization, citizens of European welfare states think of public healthcare as a topic that does not require any further fundamental discussion.

Yet the law with which Obama wanted to keep healthcare services affordable has never reached this level of implicitness - in spite of not being able to compete with the level of medical care in Western Europe in the first place, it has always been less.

Now Republicans and the new President of the US, Donald Trump, want to abolish „Obamacare“ for good. Starting in the House of Representatives on Thursday, later on in the Senate.
Trump, gifted with an instinct for the people’s animus, feels instructed to do so by his voters. „It’s a disaster, people, it is a disaster“, he yelled at a crowd in Louisville, Kentucky, not too long ago. The people booed in approval.

How do I become a merchant marine? Or just a sailor in general

>Pennsylameia

Nope. Just regular old fail. I used my 3 late drops last year.

Male, White, Republican
It comes to no surprise: The fees for healthcare insurances have risen dramatically recently.
But even when looking at the whole time since „Obamacare“ was put in the place, the new law has always seen more opponents than advocates, reports Kaiser Foundation, a think-tank of the healthcare industry.
But this attitude saw a sudden change of mind in December of last year after Trump’s election victory when it became clear that the abolition of Obamacare was becoming concrete.

Male, white, between 50 and 64 years old, Republicans and persons with an income ranging between 40000 and 90000USD - those were the groups where one could find the most Obamacare opponents. But even more interesting is another fact: Scientists - in an assignment by „The Economist“ - tried to identify why Donald Trump was able to gather more votes in certain areas than the Republican candidate for US presidency Mitt Romney in the year 2012.

They found a set of public health data that delivered the following link: The worse a district performs in life expectancy, obesity, diabetes, alcoholism and lack of sportiness, the better the election results for Trump were. „The less healthy, the more Trump“ is the exaggerated bottom line one might form from this finding. The wins in those districts have brought Trump, the „Obamacare“ opponent, into the White House.
But it was exactly those people who were meant to benefit the most from the healthcare reform introduced by Obama, writes libertarian healthcare expert Michael Cannon of the think-tank Cato.

just got back home 2bh

mejican american

>cunntnuncticunt

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489991215415.webm

"Son, why have you disrespected me in such a fashion?"
"My apologies mother, an Argentinian adviser put the idea in my head."
"Strike that though from you mind lest you become corrupt as the Argies have."
"Indeed mother, your wisdom is ever useful to guide my light through these darkened times."

We don't actually talk like this but I wish we did.

>Amish """"banter""""
pathetic

>germany tries to politicize cum
>literally thinks posting multi-paragraphs will get us riled up

And now I have a boner.
Fuck you.

colleges and trade schools often have some seamanship courses

what state do you live in? hope it's washington or alaska

>new york lite and new england reject speaks
almost feel bad for "him"

Isn't it funny how no one complains about the actors in a live action anime adaptation not being "asian" if they use a black actor?

its almost as if they just hate white people...

TAKE IT BACK

I live in a state of depression.

No, but I can move

WELL I'M ON THE DOWNEASTER ALEXA

now you're getting it

What're your thoughts on cute witches?

batou should unironically be played by a sumo wrestler

IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW, YOU'LL TAKE A WAY THE BGGEST PART OF ME

OOOHHOOOHOOOO NO, BABY PLEASE DON'T GO

sometimes i feel like killing myself but then i remember how happy people would be if i did so i live out of spite

remembered how much billy joel speaks to my soul lads

make me big boy

i think you should delete this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489462967977.webm

wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/yourwsf/employment/

Many Republicans against Trump’s proposal

The refusal and dislike Obamacare is facing is manifold and not always ill-founded. The liberal-conservative faction can not see a public healthcare for (almost) all fitting in their image of America, where every person is the maker of his own fate and only those truly in need find help in form of public spending. Added to that comes the idea that the state would make healthcare services more expensive, worse in quality and takes away the people’s freedom of choice. They had to prove ownership of a healthcare insurance under „Obamacare“ or face a fine. This is one of the central elements of the Democrat’s healthcare reform that Trump wants to see abolished.
Yet important Republican delegates are warning they would not support the Republican alternative, as it adds new claims for the state, they argue. The point at issue for Republicans is the „medicaid“ program and how much of that should be preserved. „Medicaid“ is the 50 year old program that shoulders healthcare of the poor.

>tfw born just in time to witness the beginning of a scifi dystopia
Not sure how I feel about this buds

I won't ask again

>had my volume all the way up
see me after class

thanks fella, I'm not that other fella, but I'm very interested in moving to washington and being a seaman.

I wanna sail around the world
Is this just in washington?