Why don't you take some time out of your busy day to talk to a guy on acid?

Why don't you take some time out of your busy day to talk to a guy on acid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU
youtu.be/yF-Rl5acQdA
youtube.com/watch?v=jplkppP_Icg
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA
dailymotion.com/video/x4aafvn
dailymotion.com/video/x14hbmt_planet-earth-01-from-pole-to-pole_travel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey friend

hey man :)

Rocking with some coke tonight myself

a nice choice I have some but I thought it best not to mix

anyone got any song I should hit?

Have a wonderful day my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU

Hey friendo...am on a bunch of heroin myself. Nice China white...how you feeling man?

Good choice, I'm just dreading going to work soon

Im starring at the night sky here but thanks for the music man it's awesome

Man I wish I had a plug for that... Mine got popped and now I'm in the methadone clinic.... my life has quite literally "Flat lined" atleast when I was doing dope I was actually doing SOMETHING... idk if you've done methadone you'll know what I mean.

Solid audio and sensory got some water colors for later

How's it feel to take some shit that came from a laboratory instead of something that came straight out of the ground?

rough fam.

honestly? It feels a lot more in my head

You're welcome, it has a special place in my heart. Only play it on special occasions, a starry night on acid seems perfect.

Methadone is fucking awful I've never done it and I never will. I went to detox once and they only had methadone no suboxone and I literally spent the 7 days sick as fuck because I refuse to take methadone. Sorry to hear your guy got pinched man....but usually someone comes back around to open up shop within a week or two at least that how it works where I am.

its a beautiful piece man Im gonna add it to my collection

That's fresh man enjoy. I was always scared to do acid or shrooms and shit like that

Yeah that's about right. That's why I love weed edibles though, ya know? Sure it's in the head, but it's all through the body too, whereas lsd and synth chems are more directly neurological. I don't like to fuck with my brain exclusively, dangerous... Need the body to balance it back out. Do you fuck with dmt?

Yeah the withdrawals from methadone are SO much worse than heroin... I'm on 100mg's and I've been there for a year and 4 months now. $10 a day... $300 a month. I mean honestly I was spending way more than that on heroin but still... opiates are expensive man. I miss getting high too... I can't even smoke weed on this shit or they'll take my take-homes away. I don't even feel the methadone anymore I just get super heavy nods.

yo fuck man put it on your bucket list!

I do enjoy the body high that weed gives but I'm always ready to have reality challenged for a couple of hours. I haven't fucked with DMT but I would love too tbh.

Not that guy but what would you recommend, shrooms or acid? A big thing that has made me want to stay away from acid is people talking about getting stuck in a trip and crap like that. Always on my mind when it's offered

Oh dude that is fucked. My ex wife's dad was on like 220 or some shit like that and he used to nod out heavy but would tell me that there was no feeling behind it. That sounds like hell to me. The nod is the best part of this hellish life as a dope fiend and to not even be able to get that warm fuzzy bone tingling feeling behind it...and just be tired? I'd fucking blow my brains out. Sorry response is taking long I'm in and out of a nice nod as we speak.
Maybe when I'm super old and my mind is almost gone lmao

How do these cupcakes make you feel?

Okay so acid is not anywhere as dangerous as it's made out to be. Just take it somewhere you're comfortable just relaxing for 6-8 hours :). I don't know too much about shrooms but friends have said good things about them

So how much did you take? When? What does it feel like?

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

same shit for shrooms..comfortable place to trip. Take 10g of shrooms and explore the universe brah.

Well hello lysergic friend! It being senior skip day, today I will drop 250 ug. Wish me luck

Bro seriously this shit is so strong I bought a bun on FUCKING Tuesday and I still have a bag left cause if I do more than 2 bags I start fucking projectile vomiting like I did when i first started fucking around with opiates. And I'm no lightweight my normal habit it 7 bags a day intranasal...but this is some new shit my guy had. I hope he keeps coming with it man

I took 3 tabs two hours ago almost and I feel quite tingly in the toes of my feet. Music playing in the background giving me a nice buzz and everything kinda of slowly swaying

yoo get ready for a sore stomach

It's all good, I avoid those symptoms with magnesium supplements and having a full stomach. If it gets upset it usually means I'm just hungry but since I'm on acid I won't feel like it. So I'll force myself to eat a yogurt and will feel better

youtu.be/yF-Rl5acQdA

Fuck... so I just have to eat before I go...next time

How much do you pay per bag and per bun? I'm super jealous too I would do anything to have 5 minutes of euphoria man, I'm so god dammed bored.

yooo this is funny as hell man :D

yeah there's absolutely NOTHING behind it. You just look super fucked up but you're just sleepy. The first months or so I was on it was good but after that my tolerance was so high that it didn't matter how much i took.

Yep. Since acid is also a strong stimulant it suppresses appetite. So you might be 8 hours into the experience and your body really needs energy but you just won't feel like eating. So it can lead to an upset stomach which of course is accentuated by the acid body load.

I always assumed it was just my body being like hey what the fuck since I get a similar feeling coming down when I do ritz

Acid and coke is a good combo imo. I save it for parties though.

Watch the CERN movie

>body high
Try overdosing on it. You'll be feeling that in more than just your body. You'll be feeling it in more than your head too for that matter. I've rarely seen grown men as terrified as when they take too much RSO.

fuck man that sounds intense

Man, I use to be quite an avid tripper. But I'm living in a country where it's a little too strict and I'd rather not fuck with substances till I'm home again. Happy tripping yo!

is it worth watching high?

If you're on acid, yeah

fair enough happy travels :)

you got a cheeky link or should I just torrent?

Coke guy back, is it bad I've gone through half a ball of solid rock in like an hour?

youtube.com/watch?v=jplkppP_Icg

I haven't been able to find any torrents but it should be dirt cheap
Akira is another good one to watch on acid

Coke is pretty bad in and of itself

Depends on your gear. I got some from a guy called RJ in nyc, probably would have given you a heart attack at that amount. Then again, there was this other dude called black eric and the shit he got was like dried out confectioner sugar with acetone and you had to do a goddamn rail every 5 minutes to keep yourself afloat.

as long as you're not dead there ain't no problem

It's pretty Damn good. Doesn't feel like off the brick but my guy gets me solid rocks every time and they just keep getting better

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

Okay that one actually made the underneht of my skin crawl gw

>solid rock
pic related, my current feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA

I probs won't get through two movies in one night but I'll look into Akira thanks ;)

Only place I could find this track online. Enjoy brother.
dailymotion.com/video/x4aafvn

All you damn crackheads are ruining my acid vibe

Where you at my nigga, if you close I'll let you sample

What kind of music? I personally enjoy trance like 1200 micrograms, or something like buckethead. Music does a lot when you're tripping

*sniffs in fbi* ooooooh where are you at?

You should also consider planet earth 2. Me and a friend dropped some a couple of weeks ago and watched that.

>So intense, like exploring nature from the comfort of your couch

it really does. I really need it when I trip by myself or I just start talking to myself to end the silence

East Li, ny

fuuuck that sounds fucking awesome

hey guy,
i was on acid last year, i was tired at the end of the trip after FEELING so many feelings, it removed any filter, i became myself again and forgot depression and all the shit i told myself, but in a week, you will feel completely normal (if not in a couple of weeks), so, acid guy, you may as well have the patience that I always lacked, so try to learn as much as possible from the trip and yourself, for it will stick with you forever and rid you of many fears.
Have a nice trip.

dailymotion.com/video/x14hbmt_planet-earth-01-from-pole-to-pole_travel

David Attenbourough's voice on acid

>experience of a lifetime bro, have a good one!

Gotta love that feeling of being free. I always wonder is that what life really is?

>what life really is?
For the mind of a child, surely yes, but I wouldn't want to be 100% of the time in the "learning" state of acid, which may bring amazement at things we always ignored and give a second chance to ourselves and remove the ego, but after all, I think it's just another perspective of this very limited reality.

OP here im checking out everyone have a lovely morning

You too man, enjoy the suchness of reality in all its splendor!