Mfw when ghostbusters turned out to be kino

>mfw when ghostbusters turned out to be kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Fzy8aK4EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what was the thing you spammed nonstop before "kino" became a forced meme?

What do you think will be the next thing you suddenly say all the time once Sup Forums tells you to?

saged

Shut the fuck up

Blame reddit and Sup Forums for this forced "kino" meme

It was pretty funny.

>autism.jaypeg

Go back to Sup Forums

>getting this butthurt when you're called out

>I share a board with people who think this movie was funny.

>I share a board with literal basement dwelling man baby neets

I can see why. Since 'kino' is a wannabe meme, a product of braindeads like you. So, this movie being 'kino' is a perfect description.

>I share a board with people who unironically use the word "man baby"
Legit fucking kill yourself.

This. If theres anything even slightly funny or "memeworthy", Sup Forums and reddit fags will cling to it and constantly spam it, as they are incapable or having actual discussion that doesnt include memes or shitposting.

Trying to make up that 100 million spent in online shilling Feig?

I like you.

>ghostbusters was great suck it man babbies

somebody get this hothead outta here!

>They don't like my retarded forced meme! In Harambe's name, what is wrong with them?!

just

That lady is disgustedly skinny, she looks almost anorexic

What's the matter, can't handle a real woman?

Show me some THICC bitches

>i share a board with people who cant differentiate between ironically and unironically
K Y S
Y
S

>IVE BEEN FOUND OUT AGAIN!

Kino is rarely repeated on Sup Forums and when it is usually someone asks what it even means.

kek. why muricans use those retard scooters when theres nothing wrong with them, apart from being fat?

Harambe was pretty based in that movie. Too bad the cops shot him.

Exploding ankles.

?

That thing in your picture deserves an Oscar.
Almost convinced me it's human.
What an amazing performance.

>le being racist meme XD looool

if your not 12 you should shoot yourself

>cause
>being fat

Buddy of mine and his family are a bunch of fat lards. His mother is a planet and she was out walking one day and just collapsed. Doctors said ankles gave out she should've been in a wheelchair sooner.

saying that a non white is ugly is racist.
these are fun times.

Why does this upset goobergate so much? I mean just look at this Sup Forumsedditor YOU just fucking know he spams shit like capekino, but now that its being used for something his anti woman goober sensibilities it angers him

>non human
>ugly
very different poltard

They hate seeing funny women get the credit they deserve.

Ghostbusters (2016) is going to launch the careers of four hilarious women to new heights and Sup Forums is going to lose their shit every step of the way.

I can't wait.

>mfw every time I see this thumbnail in the catalog I think it's /got/ general

Y'all niggas postin in a bait thread

Sage

Literally KIHO

>be as fat as this creature
>help mom with shopping because she's old
>she uses one of the motorized carts the market offers because she's old and can't walk much
>the cart's battery dies halfway through shopping because the market doesn't keep them charged
>feel silly having to drive a new cart out to where Mom is, because while it'd be easier for her than her walking to the front of the store again, I can walk fine

>see pics like this where other fat people use these scooters to move because they can't walk under their own power and can't help but be embarrassed for them

But in the pic it doesnt look that fat. Fat yes, but not so fat that it couldnt walk. The not walking is propably one of the reason its so fat. Yanks put sugar everywhere, toast there tastes too sweet for example. How you can eat that?

is that a fact? on a 144 million budget for an IP that was predicted to have a box office value of over a billion? Never mind the subsequent merchandise and licensing?

You're not fooling me this time Sup Forums.
I already used 5€ to rent 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi and it sucked. I'm wiser now.

Hey tv I found your incarnation.
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Fzy8aK4EY

u got memed bro

Is that supposed to be the new Slimer?

Why does gamergate trigger niggers so many years later?

#justiceforharambe

No you stupid fuck! Its obviously harambe.

Where will you be when Ghost Busters tops 2 Billion?

He kind of dwells a little too much on feminism and not the fact it's just a very poorly made movie.

the moon

>a very poorly made movie made by feminists trying to push an agenda
ftfy

pretty good apekino, the gorilla didn't seem CG at all.

this

or people tell you to go back to Sup Forums

>Virgin NEET detected