What exactly is the point of this?

What exactly is the point of this?

One step closer to having a franchise based in Mexico.

why is it decked out in raiders logos but only the endzone says texans?

The same point as everything else: to make money.

I'm guessing its a Raiders home game?

>label the end zones
>they're only accurate 2/4ths of the game

mucho dollares

yeah but they spread the love equally in England games

but yeah you're right i just thought it was strange maybe they want Mexicans to like the raiders?

>raiders
name will connect with mexican audience
>Texans
name will naturally be hated

rigged blowout by raiders causes many new raiders fans

>Impliying dallas cowboys isn't the most popular team over here
The reason they play here is because is a big market, imo they should have waited a little longer until the football/soccer season was over to get full attention.

Pandering to the sjw demographic

dem wide mamacita hips

Raiders is probably the 5th most popular team here, after the 49ers, Dolphins, Pats and Cowboys.

>The Raiders are supposed to be the home team

I know that the 49ers are popular in Mexico, but the Dolphins are popular there too? Makes me think.

would make a lot more sense than london
if toronto can have 3/4 major american sports, mexico city could probably do the 3/4 other than hockey

miami is the most latin city in america, there's cities with more mexicans but wealthy hispanics from all over go to miami

Mostly just Dan Marino fans rather than Dolphins fan, but you get the idea.

don't listen to this ignorant pendejo

The glorious Steelers have the biggest fanbase than anyone all over the country. Only faggy cowshits could rival in numbers. 7
Then there's the Raiders, Pats, and then all others.

This. Of the illegal immigrants I've worked with when I was younger, the ones who were American football fans went in this order:

1. Steelers
2. Cowboys
3. Patriots
4. Raiders
5 49'ers/Raiders

but seeing as this was Texas, and knowing how passionate Mexican soccer fans are, if they were any fans other than the Cowboys, they knew not to show their true colors in public out of fear (even though that's not the case, we don't take fanbase THAT seriously, but they did, even as bandwagoners).

>of the illegal immigrants I've worked with

Either an illegal immigrant OR you enable illegal immigrants to work. Either way I can't wait to see you post with a Mexicoon flag when Trump sends you back.

>t. Moroccan

You do realize the illegals get in because whites hire them right? Holy shit you're so fucking dumb you don't even know about the system...

I manage illegals because my boss (who is Guatemalan and married a white for citizenship) makes me and they're easy to control unlike high school whites capable of the same tasks.

It helps that I myself, am Hispanic, 5th generation Tejano to be exact, and these illegals don't like taking orders from the white man (same as niggers) so I'm brought in to wrangle these fucks. Some are good workers, others are drunk, stupid, and lazy. Such a fucking shame.,

>tfw no NFL matches at 3600 metres above sea level.

>Italy talking shit to ANYONE

Kill yourself Get back to making sub-par automatic Ferraris for our nigger celebrities.

Is that a fence around the field?

Yes
You can probably guess why

>Linemen dropping like flies

FUND IT