House sitting for my cousin..should I go through her panties? Pic related

House sitting for my cousin..should I go through her panties? Pic related

Obviously

Search electronics for nudes

uhh yeah dummy, with a timestamp obviously

OK searching

put them on and picture

No. I'm not putting on her pantiee

Obviously, this past Xmas holidays I stole a thong from my hot af aunt while at her house for Xmas dinner, was diamonds the whole night with her thong in my pocket lol

its bc you're not really doing this and these aren't real.... otherwise you'd be jackin your dick in these panties while imagining her pussy touching the same fabric as your balls are

Like this?

how does it feel knowing shell put those on after you've been in them?? pretty good huh? better try on all of them

Love Facebook pics...

Monica urbano

Kek

Every. Fucking. Time.

RIP, OP

oh shit lol

RIP

hahahahahhahahahah can't wait!

MOAR pics of cousin

This right here, when OP reads this, he will know he fucked up.

You got baited posts the same girl every day

Sorry, not here every day
Kys

Why are you trying to ruin my life? What did I do to you?

F

>damage control
Nice try OP it's gettin sent

I'm teaching you a lesson

>Monica urbano
kek

Pls don't send it, lesson learned

I already sent it kid

If you're in her house get on her laptop and go on her facebook and delete it

I just sent her a question "is your cousin housesitting?" nothing back yet though

>why is someone else causing problems for me
YOU decided to go thru your cousins panties and YOU decided to post pics of it on the internet
Nobody's fault but yours

Here I compiled the messages for you. OP is newfag doesn't know about reverse image search

guy did you a favor, probably gonna get you laid lol

Naw I won't send the dick pic, just the OP screen cap

no! >:( send the god damn dick pic too

do it yourself fag

also check'd

OP is having a heart attack right now

Oh fuck... OP got shit on.

Might as well keep posting pictures of her underwear drawer though.

Let's see some bras.

what if OP is playing some 4d chess by taking pictures with someone elses panties and framing actualcousin

That´s a totally dick move user, why would you want to fuck up his life? Asking cause curious!

Found her Facebook and sending printscreen now. Kys faggot.

kek

Nice try, OP.

Then she'd just be like they're not my panties. That's not a very good plan.

Poor OP.. Am crying though.

This is Sup Forums

good point lol

OP's a dumbfag and needs to be taught a lesson

This is Sup Forums

He had time to delete this thread

NO... THIS IS OLDMAYMAY

Message has already been sent though

The damage is done

I have a feeling user is right. OP should of deleted the thread by now. Unless he's dead to the fright of it.

It doesn't matter the screencaps were taken already

>should of deleted
Should have deleted*

You can delete threads????

Why is house sitting even a thing?
Just lock your doors nigga.

Toppest kek thread in a long time

Show more pics of this slut Sup Forumsros, I'll tribute the best one and send it to her

3 different pics at looks like 3 different times and locations. U guys got played

There's a brief window when it's possible

OP is dumbfag

You're thinking too much into it

Monigga

Get out

OP has already OD'd on cough syrup

Proof that this thread was a clever personal army request. Especially since Google reverse image search didn't find her, so OP had to prime the pump and "leak" the name of "his cousin".
I'm sure she's real, and she may even have a cousin house sitting for her, but it isn't OP.

True

This would work if OP was a "friend" of the housesitter and got a chance to go thru panties

But it's probably an actual pervert smearing his junk all over his cousin's underwear and sharing it with other perverts

kek

RiP in pece OP

op delete the thread!

ohshitwiboi.jpg

Legendary thread

All I know is Alonzo isn't going to be too happy about this.

kek

Alonzo sounds like italian Chad fuck him fuck you alonzo fuck you

Youre an idiot
Google doesnt catalog images on facebook

Hehe

>what is exif data
Probably still elaborate troll

Newfag, it's the file name that links you to the profile

I'm guessing it is Monica herself framing her cousin. This way she can confront user with it and to prove it he will whip out his cock and show her it's not the same in the pic posted. Win/win, girl gets to blow cousin, cousin gets a bj from a hot chick

the plot thickens

I like your imagination

Not true at all though

is OP still here? did he run and hide?

OP is ded

Plot twist

Fucking THIS!! Think about it for a minute. She's female and under 50, so likely more emotional than rational.
When she sees a pic of herself and the text that says, "I'm house sitting for my cousin," and stuff about panties and nudes, she's gonna flip shit and go into a blind estrogen rage.
Do you think she is the rare type of blonde, shoulder-tat-sporting, black-dress-wearing gal who will calmly evaluate all the facts, make a rational judgment call and say, "Hmmmmmm... Those aren't my panties."

No! She'll just flip out and go off on her cousin. Meanwhile, he has no idea about the shitstorm that's headed his way.

OP hates this woman's cousin. He is setting him up. You have to be blind and wet behind the ears to not understand this.

And Monica grew a dick too

see

I think you might be right user

Yeah cause dicks/panties pics are hard to find on the internet.

maybe someone should message this to OPs cousin so shes encouraged to find and rub her braincells together

You basement dwellers must not spend a lot of time around girls. They're very aware of every detail of their underwear. They know which ones are clean and which are dirty at all times and exactly what they look like. Women put as much thought into their panties as guys do, probably more in fact. If OP is being framed it's not going to work, unless the one framing him used her actual panties for the pictures. That would be some Hannibal Lecter level manipulation.

Ok, I'll concede these points. I forgot Google doesn't catalog FB pics and on phone, didn't click filename.

But my assertion stands. OP is not her cousin. OP set up her cousin.