How do you deal with the fact that you will NEVER have a young 9/10 classy...

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

How do you deal with the fact that you will NEVER have a young 9/10 classy japanese wife because you're not white and rich?

All urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/11/24/national/science-health/syphilis-cases-rise-sharply-japan-especially-among-women/

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

i wouldn't want a wife that screams bloody murder every time i penetrate...

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Yeah I am

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Asians are overrated.
This is coming from a dude living in Japan with a Japanese girlfriend.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

wife?? asian offspring?!?! Never!

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

because yours is ugly

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Japanese women are like cats. Cute sometimes, but completely annoying cunts.

I'd rather marry a Japanese dude. I'm not gay, but least they have work ethic.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Im middle class and white and i got a korean qt doing ok

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Why the fuck would I ever want that salty soysauce pussy anyway?

asians are grim

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Tell me more. All they do is they want you for your money right? You are a real life ATM to them? Or something else?

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

I'm not Rasict or anything, but I don't date outside of my race.

James Carter
James Carter

My wife is Japanese.
She's 30 and has a better body than 22 year old white girls
Doesn't spend my money. That's more Korean and Chinese girls ime. We maybe go out shopping once every other month.
Cooks all my food and cleans my house and says it's her duty and that she loves it.
Does whatever I want in the bedroom.
It's cash yo

James Martin
James Martin

no retard stop believing everything virgins say to you. They are normal just like you. You may have more attention from girls because you're not like them and in your own country there are literally millions who are like you if not better.

They will see you more because "ooh he's not from here" and maybe some of them prefer that just like you prefer asians, blacks, blondes, brunettes etc etc

I know cause I have a 9/10 Japanese girlfriend and live in Japan.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

LOL implying Japanese women won't absolutely date anyone one of any race. They have 0 standards. See:
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/11/24/national/science-health/syphilis-cases-rise-sharply-japan-especially-among-women/

They don't care if your white, black, french, Jewish, Columbian, Indian... they're complete sluts and can't tell the difference. Anyone who argues this hasn't been to Japan or has been and think they are special for getting laid there. Which is 0 challenge

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

There is 0 fucking business opportunities for foreigners in Japan. They're broke and all the Japanese women know it. They don't care about the money.

Not sure if you're implying that there are normal foreigners in Japan that would get laid back home.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

fucking underage weaboo. LMAO at thinking asian women want anything but a while male. They will NEVER EVER date a guy that isn't white or asian. Most asian girls will only date asian men, some will be ok to date white males, but that's it. The only asian women who date dark skinned people were born outside Asia period.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Saw this fat mexican looking fuck on the street one day talking to this Jappo chick that give out maid café cards in maid outfits. Everytime she said "hehe arigato" and tried walking away he kept following her wearing a dragon shirt or whatever fuck me.

If you want to fuck asians go to Thailand and get a cheap hooker. Everything that is White asian won't automatically be drawn to you because you're white

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

What in the world are you talking about? Did you completely ignore the link I posted? They don't care.

I'm a white 40 year old CEO of an American manufacturing company. I spend half the year in Japan, every year.

I know a guy from Africa that needs a bodyguard because he has women literally fighting over him in Tokyo. Another trashy guy from Columbia who is a confirmed zikka carrier literally slept with every female member if his 100+ person Salsa class. Your delusion and probably teach English if you think Japanese women have a type or standards for that matter

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

I don't want to mix with a fucking gook.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Incorrect. Thailand is were all the nasty foreign guys go when they get older. It's easy to get laid in Thailand don't get me wrong, but much easier if you're fat and old.

Japan is a different story. To women there is not about money or prestige. It's a cool factor. They even date Indians and Pakistanis.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Jokes on you, both white and rich. Norwegian oilmoneyman. Keep your slinteyed bitches. That is all. Alles gut. Ikke bra.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

Autistic guys that don't get laid back home start in Japan and slowly transition to Thailand after years of teaching English. That's the new trend.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

40 year old CEO of an American manufacturing company
Sure thing, kid.

I know a guy from Africa that needs a bodyguard because he has women literally fighting over him in Tokyo.

L M A O
M
A
O

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

ITT: Riled up bitches claiming money and ethnicity.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

I'm white and rich and have a cute bf :3

Parker Young
Parker Young

We live in USA
I got her a green card
We even smoke weed

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Because I'm an undesireable shit neet.

Ironically I'm alright looking and my dad is sort of rich. Just an autist.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Hahahahaha

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Yo that's the most practical thing I've heard in a while. But jokes on OP I'm rich and white. And by rich I mean rich in happiness... love me... please. Also I would be a house husband for a strong working Japanese dude or chick.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Makes sense. The weed thing is a bit usual. How'd you talk her into that?

You'd be perfect for Japan. Don't worry about the money part.

Yep, now I know you're your a troll

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Wrong. I'm black and dated an exchange student from Japan.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

I'm heading for Tokyo in a year. I'm excited. It's the modern capital of culture and business in Japan. I'm psyched.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

tfw no jap grrrril

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

i live in tokyo

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

nigg-dawg wassup?

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Meh, Japan has depreciated. Now they're mid tier gooks

Korea is where it's at.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEY

yesyesyes

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Lol. East Asians are the most racist people on Earth. They still openly segregate black people from everyone else in their businesses. Don't believe me? Go backpacking through Asia.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Do you speak japanese? How are the taxes here?

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Hai hai, baka takkusu fakku, kokujin

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

a bit but not really. the taxes kind of suck. if you make more than a certain amount, you kinda get fucked... unless you make well over that limit. to be honest, my wife worries about that stuff while we're living here. when we move to the US, i'll worry about the tax situation.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Doesnt bother me I met a lovely 9/10 Chinese girl who has some similar interests and is funny and caring

Austin Long
Austin Long

I'm a slav so I could pass as a blonde hafu

Which means not exotic

Dominic King
Dominic King

Keep it 2D fam.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

tfw blonde as hell with blue eyes
pale as fuck
coming from a wealthy family

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit