How do you deal with the fact that you will NEVER have a young 9/10 classy japanese wife because you're not white and...

How do you deal with the fact that you will NEVER have a young 9/10 classy japanese wife because you're not white and rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/11/24/national/science-health/syphilis-cases-rise-sharply-japan-especially-among-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wouldn't want a wife that screams bloody murder every time i penetrate...

Yeah I am

Asians are overrated.
This is coming from a dude living in Japan with a Japanese girlfriend.

wife?? asian offspring?!?! Never!

because yours is ugly

Japanese women are like cats. Cute sometimes, but completely annoying cunts.

I'd rather marry a Japanese dude. I'm not gay, but least they have work ethic.

Im middle class and white and i got a korean qt doing ok

Why the fuck would I ever want that salty soysauce pussy anyway?

asians are grim

Tell me more. All they do is they want you for your money right? You are a real life ATM to them? Or something else?

I'm not Rasict or anything, but I don't date outside of my race.

My wife is Japanese.
She's 30 and has a better body than 22 year old white girls
Doesn't spend my money. That's more Korean and Chinese girls ime. We maybe go out shopping once every other month.
Cooks all my food and cleans my house and says it's her duty and that she loves it.
Does whatever I want in the bedroom.
It's cash yo

no retard stop believing everything virgins say to you. They are normal just like you. You may have more attention from girls because you're not like them and in your own country there are literally millions who are like you if not better.

They will see you more because "ooh he's not from here" and maybe some of them prefer that just like you prefer asians, blacks, blondes, brunettes etc etc

I know cause I have a 9/10 Japanese girlfriend and live in Japan.

LOL implying Japanese women won't absolutely date anyone one of any race. They have 0 standards. See:
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/11/24/national/science-health/syphilis-cases-rise-sharply-japan-especially-among-women/

They don't care if your white, black, french, Jewish, Columbian, Indian... they're complete sluts and can't tell the difference. Anyone who argues this hasn't been to Japan or has been and think they are special for getting laid there. Which is 0 challenge

There is 0 fucking business opportunities for foreigners in Japan. They're broke and all the Japanese women know it. They don't care about the money.

Not sure if you're implying that there are normal foreigners in Japan that would get laid back home.

fucking underage weaboo. LMAO at thinking asian women want anything but a while male. They will NEVER EVER date a guy that isn't white or asian. Most asian girls will only date asian men, some will be ok to date white males, but that's it. The only asian women who date dark skinned people were born outside Asia period.

Saw this fat mexican looking fuck on the street one day talking to this Jappo chick that give out maid café cards in maid outfits. Everytime she said "hehe arigato" and tried walking away he kept following her wearing a dragon shirt or whatever fuck me.

If you want to fuck asians go to Thailand and get a cheap hooker. Everything that is White asian won't automatically be drawn to you because you're white

What in the world are you talking about? Did you completely ignore the link I posted? They don't care.

I'm a white 40 year old CEO of an American manufacturing company. I spend half the year in Japan, every year.

I know a guy from Africa that needs a bodyguard because he has women literally fighting over him in Tokyo. Another trashy guy from Columbia who is a confirmed zikka carrier literally slept with every female member if his 100+ person Salsa class. Your delusion and probably teach English if you think Japanese women have a type or standards for that matter

I don't want to mix with a fucking gook.

Incorrect. Thailand is were all the nasty foreign guys go when they get older. It's easy to get laid in Thailand don't get me wrong, but much easier if you're fat and old.

Japan is a different story. To women there is not about money or prestige. It's a cool factor. They even date Indians and Pakistanis.

Jokes on you, both white and rich. Norwegian oilmoneyman. Keep your slinteyed bitches. That is all. Alles gut. Ikke bra.

Autistic guys that don't get laid back home start in Japan and slowly transition to Thailand after years of teaching English. That's the new trend.

>40 year old CEO of an American manufacturing company
Sure thing, kid.

>I know a guy from Africa that needs a bodyguard because he has women literally fighting over him in Tokyo.

L M A O
M
A
O

ITT: Riled up bitches claiming money and ethnicity.

I'm white and rich and have a cute bf :3

We live in USA
I got her a green card
We even smoke weed

Because I'm an undesireable shit neet.

Ironically I'm alright looking and my dad is sort of rich. Just an autist.

Hahahahaha

Yo that's the most practical thing I've heard in a while. But jokes on OP I'm rich and white. And by rich I mean rich in happiness... love me... please. Also I would be a house husband for a strong working Japanese dude or chick.

Makes sense. The weed thing is a bit usual. How'd you talk her into that?

You'd be perfect for Japan. Don't worry about the money part.

Yep, now I know you're your a troll

Wrong. I'm black and dated an exchange student from Japan.

I'm heading for Tokyo in a year. I'm excited. It's the modern capital of culture and business in Japan. I'm psyched.

>tfw no jap grrrril

i live in tokyo

nigg-dawg wassup?

Meh, Japan has depreciated. Now they're mid tier gooks

Korea is where it's at.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEYMELIKEY

yesyesyes

Lol. East Asians are the most racist people on Earth. They still openly segregate black people from everyone else in their businesses. Don't believe me? Go backpacking through Asia.

Do you speak japanese? How are the taxes here?

Hai hai, baka takkusu fakku, kokujin

a bit but not really. the taxes kind of suck. if you make more than a certain amount, you kinda get fucked... unless you make well over that limit. to be honest, my wife worries about that stuff while we're living here. when we move to the US, i'll worry about the tax situation.

Doesnt bother me I met a lovely 9/10 Chinese girl who has some similar interests and is funny and caring

I'm a slav so I could pass as a blonde hafu

Which means not exotic

Keep it 2D fam.

>tfw blonde as hell with blue eyes
>pale as fuck
>coming from a wealthy family